Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72475 Dec 9, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you study the 'Blood Moons' and then study how they are related to scripture. NASA has proven there were Blood Moons and when they occurred. Interesting how they are related to scripture! They have happened 3 times in 500 years...... 1492, 1948, 1967. Do you know what else happened in those years?...
Most commonly, a "blood moon" occurs every October. Get with the program, "Norton"!

However, I will assume that you are referring to a less-likely lunar event, in which the moon appears to be red.

Do you know what causes these events, "Norton"?

1. Show me a link to a NASA report telling how NASA has "proven there were Blood Moons." I doubt you can.

(Don't cite some pseudo-scientific fundamentalist website hawking this tripe. I am only interested in actual NASA reports of these events. If NASA proved them, there will be official NASA reports.)

2. And, yes -- tell us what happened in 1492?(Columbus sailed the ocean blue?) And in 1948? And in 1976? Enquiring minds wish to know!

3. And tell us what scriptures mention 1492, and 1948, and 1967! As usual, you cannot!

All this is simply more of your mindless blather.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#72476 Dec 9, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most commonly, a "blood moon" occurs every October. Get with the program, "Norton"!
However, I will assume that you are referring to a less-likely lunar event, in which the moon appears to be red.
Do you know what causes these events, "Norton"?
1. Show me a link to a NASA report telling how NASA has "proven there were Blood Moons." I doubt you can.
(Don't cite some pseudo-scientific fundamentalist website hawking this tripe. I am only interested in actual NASA reports of these events. If NASA proved them, there will be official NASA reports.)
2. And, yes -- tell us what happened in 1492?(Columbus sailed the ocean blue?) And in 1948? And in 1976? Enquiring minds wish to know!
3. And tell us what scriptures mention 1492, and 1948, and 1967! As usual, you cannot!
All this is simply more of your mindless blather.
DAWG this post is a total Norton-asskicking...you just kicked Nortons rear-end into lower Earth Orbit...which is the closet it will EVER come to being Raptured! LOL!

Excellent Post!
CHEERS!

#72477 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most democrats tend to ignore the historical accuracy of the bible.
Like, for example:

1. The Great Flood which covered the entire earth?
2. Jonah being swallowed by a great fish and living therein for three days and three nights? And Jonah praying to God, who caused the fish to vomit Jonah out upon dry land?
3. Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt?

Ah, yes -- lots of "historical accuracy" in the Bible._8-)
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#72478 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Like, for example:
1. The Great Flood which covered the entire earth?
2. Jonah being swallowed by a great fish and living therein for three days and three nights? And Jonah praying to God, who caused the fish to vomit Jonah out upon dry land?
3. Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt?
Ah, yes -- lots of "historical accuracy" in the Bible._8-)
hahahahahahahaha....

Don't forget Melkizadeks Jeru-salem was a Jebusite city (Hittite) not a Jewish one...funny how in the West Bank LAND GRAB that gets left out all the time.

#72479 Dec 9, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... So, is he really a Christian or just playing a game? He can't have it both ways.

Abortion is another thing he thinks is ok. Evidently, he doesn't realize there is a person in the fetus at conception. Of course, there are many things he clueless about....
1. Christians cannot play games?
2. Really? Is there a person in the fetus? Who would have thunk it? Thanks for the "heads-up," "Norton."
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72480 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder. Homosexuality is damaging the american family as well as converting children to homosexuals. It also increases rape and paedophilia.
Well the United States Supreme Court apparently doesn't agree with your simple minded stance. Same holds true for Capital Punishment. Neither are currently labeled "Murder" by our Supreme Court. You can rattle off all the Bible verses you like and use the idiotic Tho shalt not murder instead of Tho shalt not kill its STILL legal until further notice.

Where's your scientific proof showing homosexuality is damaging families? Since 99.99% of marriages are currently heterosexual ones and ~50% of them are ending in divorce I think there's a much bigger problem than what you think is the issue. Ted Haggart was a Butthole Surfer from day one and still is. Pedophiles come in heterosexual and homosexual flavors. The majority of rapes are men raping women.

What in the hell kind of glue have you been sniffing? Like I mentioned to Norton you need to separate your religious beliefs from what the constitution has laid out for this country. Otherwise you're just an American Taliban.

#72481 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! A bit comical of Obama trying to act something out before he knows about the person he's trying to act like. Its like a child online trying to imitate and adult when he doesn't even know how adults operate. Obama is a narcissist I suppose, and in a way, most narcissists and liberals tend to have a youthful mindset I suppose. No wonder I thought Obama seemed young.
People who are active and live useful lives usually have youthful mindsets. Although I am almost 80 years of age, I nevertheless have a "youthful mindset." (Of course, you probably have noticed that already!)

Only the folks who have stopped thinking let their brains atrophy. Liberals, having more native intelligence than conservatives (real studies have shown this), are certain to have more youthful mindsets than the regressive "Let's live back in the 1800's" superannuated persons.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#72482 Dec 9, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the United States Supreme Court apparently doesn't agree with your simple minded stance. Same holds true for Capital Punishment. Neither are currently labeled "Murder" by our Supreme Court. You can rattle off all the Bible verses you like and use the idiotic Tho shalt not murder instead of Tho shalt not kill its STILL legal until further notice.
Where's your scientific proof showing homosexuality is damaging families? Since 99.99% of marriages are currently heterosexual ones and ~50% of them are ending in divorce I think there's a much bigger problem than what you think is the issue. Ted Haggart was a Butthole Surfer from day one and still is. Pedophiles come in heterosexual and homosexual flavors. The majority of rapes are men raping women.
What in the hell kind of glue have you been sniffing? Like I mentioned to Norton you need to separate your religious beliefs from what the constitution has laid out for this country. Otherwise you're just an American Taliban.
She says she is from the UK???...I doubt it...most likely it Nutcase Dan using her multiple IPOs...could she already be out of jail... again?

#72483 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder. Homosexuality is damaging the american family as well as converting children to homosexuals. It also increases rape and paedophilia.
I get it now! You are Todd Akins and have moved in disgrace to the UK!

By any chance, can you cite any serious studies which show:

1. homosexuality is damaging the American family?
2. homosexuality converts children to homosexuality?
3. homosexuality increases rape?
4. homosexuality increases pedophilia?

Thought not.

#72484 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its definitely better than you can do son!
ROFL! Try this on for size: What happens when persons from the US drive cars in the UK?

Wrexham.

#72485 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is worse in the USA than in Britain.
I think you enjoy it more in Britain!_8-)

#72486 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you back up your claims, but you also seem to have an obsessive attachment to emotions only possible to arise from bipolar disorder, or simply hormomes.
Was that first part supposed to be an insult? If so, you left a few words out.

For example, what emotions are only possible to arise from a bipolar disorder?

I once heard a hormone. All night.

#72487 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove he's gay?
<.snicker!.> Can you prove you're not?_8-)

#72488 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama never made tax investments and stole money off people? I see. Good point.
No, he never did. Or, if he did, he never made a living off it.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#72489 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Was that first part supposed to be an insult? If so, you left a few words out.
For example, what emotions are only possible to arise from a bipolar disorder?
I once heard a hormone. All night.
DAWG ...

Q:Do you know how to make an "English" Hormone?

A:Don't pay her!

CHEERS!

#72490 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text> ... Now I have no idea where you get this crap from anyway. Sexing up intelligence?
I fear that converting US English into English English loses something in the translation.

#72491 Dec 9, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Another boy who cries wolf??? Geesh, I wish you end of the worlders would get it right just once. Doesn't the bible say that the desciples of jeebus thought it would come in their lifetime?
2,000 years and you still haven't learned jack squat, any natural phenomena(which is outside the daily routine) sets you loonies off in a frenzy.
The MAIN reason the disciples of Jesus thought that Jesus would return in their lifetimes, is that Jesus PROMISED to do so.

Matt 16:28 There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Matt 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Mark 13:30 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Luke 21:32 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

It turns out that Jesus was (at least -- and counting) 2000 years late in keeping His promise.

#72492 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I don't know how "sexing up" has anything to do with Tony Blair though.
Perhaps you would prefer "distorting" or "falsifying"?

#72493 Dec 9, 2012
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha....
Don't forget Melkizadeks Jeru-salem was a Jebusite city (Hittite) not a Jewish one... funny how in the West Bank LAND GRAB that gets left out all the time.
Interesting! I was not aware of that.

While I was working in the US government, a friend of mine always told "Hittite" jokes. We had attended the "Equal Opportunity Non-Discrimination" briefings, and were quite mindful of not making any hint of racial prejudice. My friend says there are no longer any Hittites, and thus my friend told "Hittite" jokes:

How do you get a one-armed Hittite down out of a tree? You wave at him!

There were these two Hittites named Sven and Ollie.(You get the picture.)
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

#72494 Dec 9, 2012
HOW VERY SAD THE LIBERALS DON'T UNDERSTAND HISTORY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song game (Sep '14) 11 hr ms_Sweeter 73
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Samson 20,104
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 20 hr Stonecold 43
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Aug 29 Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages