IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72429 Dec 9, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than voting for a Muslim that claims to be a Christian but (get this).........I heard him (Obama) say yesterday, out of his own mouth, that he thought it was ok for a man to marry a man and a woman to marry a woman. That, my friend, is totally against the Bible and christian principles and unless they change their ways and accept Jesus Christ into their heart, they are going to Hell, period. So, is he really a Christian or just playing a game? He can't have it both ways. Abortion is another thing he thinks is ok. Evidently, he doesn't realize there is a person in the fetus at conception. Of course, there are many things he clueless about.
Obama is a Socialist looking for more power and control over ALL peoples. He shows all the signs. People that cannot see this are just........STUPID!
CHEERS!
Let me ask you a question Norton, how do either of these "HOT BUTTON" issues affect you personally? How can to women rubbing each others Beavers then marrying each other impact your life? Or how about a woman terminating a baby before birth? How is that going to personally impact you?

Two women getting married has absolutely zero impact on my personal life or society in general. How could it? Them licking each other out everyday can't possibly impact me unless I'm standing there watching or they are out in public doing it. The same would hold true if a woman was sucking some guy off on an escalator in the shopping mall. I'd never know what they were doing unless they said or did something for me to know about it. Fact is, I don't give two sh-its what two grown people are doing. That's them and their business.

A woman terminating a pregnancy has zero impact on my life unless it was my child she was carrying. Have you had that much sex and impregnated that many women that they are lined up telling you they all are terminating their pregnancies. It's LEGAL in the United States of America.

I used to be a raging Homophobe. Then after watching Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and others rant and rave about it, I came to the conclusion their stance was not only in defiance of the US constitution it was just plain stupid. What do I care what they do? For some reason, I just don't think Jesus Christ would be taunting them, throwing them or damning them to Hell. After all, they too are children of God right?

Me personally, will keep right on as the heterosexual man I've been all my life and not give a fuck what other GROWN people are doing with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me. I suggest you take a deep breath and try and understand President Obama is not the Anti-Christ but a Constitutional Law Professor that's come to a conclusion you don't understand. And what that conclusion? That all men are created equal! If you can't separate the laws of this country with biblical scripture then you are just as stupid and backward as the Taliban, the fools castrating women to keep them "Pure" and the idiots that take up snakes, get bit and die all in the name of God.

One request Norton, could you give up all the Socialist and Muslim BUL-L-SHI-T? Not only does it sound incredibly stupid you have yet to provide one FACT BASED thread of truth.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72430 Dec 9, 2012
Nortons FREAKISH Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Right... you just keep thinking that ....Soon the GOP will be just like the British Empire...EXTINCT!!!!
You should change you name from LargeLanguage to BIGBullshit!
CHEERS
I can see you've got bipolar disorder.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72431 Dec 9, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question Norton, how do either of these "HOT BUTTON" issues affect you personally? How can to women rubbing each others Beavers then marrying each other impact your life? Or how about a woman terminating a baby before birth? How is that going to personally impact you?
Two women getting married has absolutely zero impact on my personal life or society in general. How could it? Them licking each other out everyday can't possibly impact me unless I'm standing there watching or they are out in public doing it. The same would hold true if a woman was sucking some guy off on an escalator in the shopping mall. I'd never know what they were doing unless they said or did something for me to know about it. Fact is, I don't give two sh-its what two grown people are doing. That's them and their business.
A woman terminating a pregnancy has zero impact on my life unless it was my child she was carrying. Have you had that much sex and impregnated that many women that they are lined up telling you they all are terminating their pregnancies. It's LEGAL in the United States of America.
I used to be a raging Homophobe. Then after watching Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and others rant and rave about it, I came to the conclusion their stance was not only in defiance of the US constitution it was just plain stupid. What do I care what they do? For some reason, I just don't think Jesus Christ would be taunting them, throwing them or damning them to Hell. After all, they too are children of God right?
Me personally, will keep right on as the heterosexual man I've been all my life and not give a fuck what other GROWN people are doing with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me. I suggest you take a deep breath and try and understand President Obama is not the Anti-Christ but a Constitutional Law Professor that's come to a conclusion you don't understand. And what that conclusion? That all men are created equal! If you can't separate the laws of this country with biblical scripture then you are just as stupid and backward as the Taliban, the fools castrating women to keep them "Pure" and the idiots that take up snakes, get bit and die all in the name of God.
One request Norton, could you give up all the Socialist and Muslim BUL-L-SHI-T? Not only does it sound incredibly stupid you have yet to provide one FACT BASED thread of truth.
Abortion is murder. Homosexuality is damaging the american family as well as converting children to homosexuals. It also increases rape and paedophilia.
Nortons FREAKISH Meltdown

Saint Charles, MO

#72432 Dec 9, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question Norton, how do either of these "HOT BUTTON" issues affect you personally? How can to women rubbing each others Beavers then marrying each other impact your life? Or how about a woman terminating a baby before birth? How is that going to personally impact you?
Two women getting married has absolutely zero impact on my personal life or society in general. How could it? Them licking each other out everyday can't possibly impact me unless I'm standing there watching or they are out in public doing it. The same would hold true if a woman was sucking some guy off on an escalator in the shopping mall. I'd never know what they were doing unless they said or did something for me to know about it. Fact is, I don't give two sh-its what two grown people are doing. That's them and their business.
A woman terminating a pregnancy has zero impact on my life unless it was my child she was carrying. Have you had that much sex and impregnated that many women that they are lined up telling you they all are terminating their pregnancies. It's LEGAL in the United States of America.
I used to be a raging Homophobe. Then after watching Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and others rant and rave about it, I came to the conclusion their stance was not only in defiance of the US constitution it was just plain stupid. What do I care what they do? For some reason, I just don't think Jesus Christ would be taunting them, throwing them or damning them to Hell. After all, they too are children of God right?
Me personally, will keep right on as the heterosexual man I've been all my life and not give a fuck what other GROWN people are doing with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me. I suggest you take a deep breath and try and understand President Obama is not the Anti-Christ but a Constitutional Law Professor that's come to a conclusion you don't understand. And what that conclusion? That all men are created equal! If you can't separate the laws of this country with biblical scripture then you are just as stupid and backward as the Taliban, the fools castrating women to keep them "Pure" and the idiots that take up snakes, get bit and die all in the name of God.
One request Norton, could you give up all the Socialist and Muslim BUL-L-SHI-T? Not only does it sound incredibly stupid you have yet to provide one FACT BASED thread of truth.
Easy...Norton uses words ...like he uses scripture...he has no meaning of...he's trying to justify the means for his own sick ends!

When It comes to Norton, Jesus said it best "For he knows not what he does"!

Can't argue with that!

CHEERS
Nortons FREAKISH Meltdown

Saint Charles, MO

#72433 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you've got bipolar disorder.
Is that the best you can do?

YAWN!!!
GOP Going OutaPower

Saint Charles, MO

#72434 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder. Homosexuality is damaging the american family as well as converting children to homosexuals. It also increases rape and paedophilia.
Sorry but I'm totally against Abortion...exce[t in your and Nortons cases!

If you are really posting from the UK you should be the expert on Homosexuality...LOL!!!!!

CHEERS

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72435 Dec 9, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
BREAKING! Sheriff Arpaio FULL STEAM AHEAD With BHO Investigation!!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-she... ...
If it is Sheriff Joe, you must mean "full wind ahead"! Joe peaks up around hurricane force!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72436 Dec 9, 2012
Nortons FREAKISH Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do?
YAWN!!!
Its definitely better than you can do son!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72437 Dec 9, 2012
GOP Going OutaPower wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I'm totally against Abortion...exce[t in your and Nortons cases!
If you are really posting from the UK you should be the expert on Homosexuality...LOL!!!!!
CHEERS
Homosexuality is worse in the USA than in Britain.
KJV English Bible

Saint Charles, MO

#72438 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its definitely better than you can do son!
YAWN...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72439 Dec 9, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
He has rested every since he first illegally took office. He's not really smart enough to be elected on his own. He had the help of Soros, Black Panthers, Acorn, Illegal Mexicans, and Zombie Liberals, to STEAL the office, which he does not qualify to hold!
"Not very smart" liberals voted him in and we working common sense voters have to live with your stupidity!
Just proves that there are more stupid lazy bums today than common sense patriots who made this country great, which is no more!
1. By now, I would have thought that you had gotten over your landslide DEFEAT! Apparently not!_8-)

2. The President is smart enough to: 1) kick your azzes, and 2) run a great campaign! Romney's staff, his supporters, and his $million contributors just could not figure it out. Fortunately, NJ Gov. Christie told them the truth: "Obama got more votes than Romney!" You conservatives are not all that smart, are you?_8-)

3. Don't try to "sweet talk" us into believing that Romney did not get $millions from the likes of Sheldon Adelson, Koch brothers, etc. Adelson was just reported by the Wall Street Journal as saying that he is "basically a social liberal"! ROFL! Sure, Sheldon!

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/12/05/shel...

4. You are a "working common sense voter"? If you are a "worker," how come you spend 24/7 on Topix? If you had "common sense," why did you vote for Romney?

5. You false "patriot"! You dare say that America is no longer GREAT? Traitor!

America: Love It or Leave It! Don't let the door at the passport counter hit you in the azz!

Your leaving would make America GREATER, just by itself!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72440 Dec 9, 2012
KJV English Bible wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN...
Why do you even bother spamming?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72441 Dec 9, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what makes it fun! There's no solution to be had on a waste of time like this. I just like tormenting these fools.
These GOP types could care less about anything anyone says. They are so upset many of them are ready to secede the Union instead of helping fix the problems that plague our nation.
These "GOP types" are the ones who created the problems that plague our nation. It is only fair that they attempt to fix them.(But I doubt they will.)
KJV English Bible

Saint Charles, MO

#72442 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is worse in the USA than in Britain.
Right ...King James who translated our version of the Bible ...was GAY!!!!

You Madam are out of your league...I suggest you and Norton finish up, and ask for the check...as your TEA PARTY is over!

By the way ...South Africa beat your HOMO Brit asses two weeks ago!

LEKKER!!!!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72443 Dec 9, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. By now, I would have thought that you had gotten over your landslide DEFEAT! Apparently not!_8-)
2. The President is smart enough to: 1) kick your azzes, and 2) run a great campaign! Romney's staff, his supporters, and his $million contributors just could not figure it out. Fortunately, NJ Gov. Christie told them the truth: "Obama got more votes than Romney!" You conservatives are not all that smart, are you?_8-)
3. Don't try to "sweet talk" us into believing that Romney did not get $millions from the likes of Sheldon Adelson, Koch brothers, etc. Adelson was just reported by the Wall Street Journal as saying that he is "basically a social liberal"! ROFL! Sure, Sheldon!
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/12/05/shel...
4. You are a "working common sense voter"? If you are a "worker," how come you spend 24/7 on Topix? If you had "common sense," why did you vote for Romney?
5. You false "patriot"! You dare say that America is no longer GREAT? Traitor!
America: Love It or Leave It! Don't let the door at the passport counter hit you in the azz!
Your leaving would make America GREATER, just by itself!
Not only do you back up your claims, but you also seem to have an obsessive attachment to emotions only possible to arise from bipolar disorder, or simply hormomes.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72444 Dec 9, 2012
KJV English Bible wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ...King James who translated our version of the Bible ...was GAY!!!!
You Madam are out of your league...I suggest you and Norton finish up, and ask for the check...as your TEA PARTY is over!
By the way ...South Africa beat your HOMO Brit asses two weeks ago!
LEKKER!!!!
Can you prove he's gay?
KING JAMES WAS GAY

Saint Charles, MO

#72445 Dec 9, 2012
King James was Gay
How many folks know that King James (who commissioned the King James Bible and to whom it was dedicated) loved men and had sex with them? At the age of thirteen James fell madly in love with his male cousin Esme Stuart whom he made Duke of Lennox. James deferred to Esme to the consternation of his ministers. In 1582 James was kidnapped and forced to issue a proclamation against his lover and send him back to France.
Later, James fell in love with a poor young Scotsman named Robert Carr. "The king leans on his [Carr's] arm, pinches his cheeks, smooths his ruffled garment, and when he looks upon Carr, directs his speech to others." (Thomas Howard, Earl of Suffolk, in a letter, 1611)
Carr eventually ended the relationship after which the king expressed his dissatisfaction in a letter to Carr, "I leave out of this reckoning your long creeping back and withdrawing yourself from lying in my chamber, notwithstanding my many hundred times earnest soliciting you to the contrary...Remember that (since I am king) all your being, except your breathing and soul, is from me." (See The Letters of King James I & VI, ed., G. P. V. Akrigg, Univ. of Calif. Press, 1984. Also see Royal Family, Royal Lovers: King James of England and Scotland, David M. Bergeron, Univ. of Missouri Press, 1991)

King James' favorite male lovers were the Earl of Somerset and the Duke of Buckingham.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72446 Dec 9, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
These "GOP types" are the ones who created the problems that plague our nation. It is only fair that they attempt to fix them.(But I doubt they will.)
So Obama never made tax investments and stole money off people? I see. Good point.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72447 Dec 9, 2012
Dem idoits wrote:
You have no idea how many jobs Obama has lost and the number rises each day. You will never be satisfied with working for a living when you can vote in santa clause to pay you for sitting on your ass! The whole country is against Obama except for inner city districts where he and the black panters can steal votes...
Ava, there is no "santa."
All Englishmen are GAY

Saint Charles, MO

#72448 Dec 9, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you back up your claims, but you also seem to have an obsessive attachment to emotions only possible to arise from bipolar disorder, or simply hormomes.
Madam... So funny, you calling someone else Hormonally challenged???

I suggest you put on some Elton John records, and perhaps a pretty frock and some comfy slippers...and go back on the booze like the rest of your countrymen.

CHEERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For some, location of Brown's hands irrelevant 6 min pussnprez 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Obama is Half White 4,784
should browns stepdfather be charged with incit... 4 hr DontCha Know 2
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 4 hr WWJD 76
Arrest Darren Wilson Murderer 8 hr justme 17
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 11 hr Dog Man 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr tcaud 19,486
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 am PST

CBS Sports 7:07AM
Chiefs S Eric Berry has tests on mass in chest, waiting on results
NBC Sports 9:35 AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
CBS Sports10:05 AM
Eric Berry: 'Enjoy the day and don't worry, we're #BERRYSTRONG'
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
NBC Sports 4:08 PM
With Ron Parker moving to safety, Chiefs look at cornerbacks