Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,409)

Showing posts 68,161 - 68,180 of92,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So, apparently you disagree with me. Your choice......just trying to save you from the terrible things that will be coming upon this world. Yes, I will be getting a new everything that will be much better than what I have now. I am glad I am smart enough to know that.
CHEERS!
I like how you manipulate my response and put words in my mouth. I didn't agree or disagree with what you said, yet you spin it to your advantage. Not above lying I see. Isn't there something about lying in the Bible? I gues it doesn't apply to you though.

Yes, I agree that you need a new brain...a new personality...new outlook...and just any conscience at all.
Norton is a FAKEChristian

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So, apparently you disagree with me. Your choice......just trying to save you from the terrible things that will be coming upon this world. Yes, I will be getting a new everything that will be much better than what I have now. I am glad I am smart enough to know that.
CHEERS!
NORTON.... What you really mean is that you are a not a REAL Christian...and that you have a very weak faith which is why you cling to all this EXTREMIST fundamentalist dogma... or else your faith is threaten by the TRUTH...and the TRUTH is something you can't handle...in fact it scares the shit out of you

Even Pat Robertson disagrees with you ...have another nice UNRAPTURED Day!

There is a reason you are so frustrated and MEAN....You have a very WEAK Faith...that is the reason your prayers go unaswered...and GOD answered mine...I'm fighting for the Lord and you are working for SATAN!

God Bless
CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am not a mean person but I am a frustrated person. People frustrate me when they cannot and will not accept the truth. I am fearful for people that do not understand what is happening to this world. What used to be wrong is totally acceptable to Liberals now, and what used to be right is old-fashioned and narrow-minded now. For instance...... comedy shows! They all have to have filthy talk, sex, etc. and call it funny. Then we wonder what has happened to our kids!'nuff said!...
"Norton," there is a remarkable invention called the "TV remote," or "channel changer." Don't hesitate to use it!

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Good news everyone, after more than thirty years of searching by the news media, Ronald Reagan’s infamous “Welfare Queen” has finally been found.

“She has eighty names, thirty addresses,” Reagan warned during his 1976 run for President about a nameless, Cadillac-driving woman who’s conning the social safety net. He added:“She’s got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names.” In total, Reagan said,“Her tax-free cash income is over $150,000.”

http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/retail/walmar...

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

another welfare queen:

Dick Armey agreed to leave the tea party group FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million in consulting fees, according to the Associated Press. The fees would be paid out annually in $400,000 installments, according to the report.

//
Teabagger's money well spent.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
Good news everyone, after more than thirty years of searching by the news media, Ronald Reagan’s infamous “Welfare Queen” has finally been found.
“She has eighty names, thirty addresses,” Reagan warned during his 1976 run for President about a nameless, Cadillac-driving woman who’s conning the social safety net. He added:“She’s got Medicaid, getting food stamps, and she is collecting welfare under each of her names.” In total, Reagan said,“Her tax-free cash income is over $150,000.”
http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/retail/walmar...
Republicans in general -- at least those who post on this thread -- are the REAL "welfare queens"! They enjoy government-provided services such as police, fire, education, good roads, and the occasional unnecessary war with third-world countries.

Of course, they are unwilling to actually PAY for these government services, so they throw the revenue burden to middle-income people, or simply "buy governmental services" on "credit," hoping the US will never have to pay the interest.

Thus, since such conservatives like the "BIG-DOLLAR" items, the budget deficit becomes unsustainable because of the interest on the massive debts, like those incurred by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43.

Another favorite ploy by politicians like Romney is to say that the federal government should stay out of, for example, "education," and that "education" should be left to the states. Cute!

The overall effect is that the federal government has fewer "expenses," but those expenses have to be taken over by individual states. Thus, the "average Joe" taxpayer pays less federal taxes, but MORE state taxes. If he is lucky, he breaks even.

Since some states are actually less efficient than the feds, the "average Joe" in those states winds up paying even MORE overall taxes by this "states rights" ploy. Reagan used it extensively, and said that he was "reducing federal expenditures." Conveniently, he failed to mention "increasing state expenditures."

Remember: these Republicans, especially of the "Neo-CON" kind, are sly devils! Beware!
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in general -- at least those who post on this thread -- are the REAL "welfare queens"! They enjoy government-provided services such as police, fire, education, good roads, and the occasional unnecessary war with third-world countries.
Of course, they are unwilling to actually PAY for these government services, so they throw the revenue burden to middle-income people, or simply "buy governmental services" on "credit," hoping the US will never have to pay the interest.
Thus, since such conservatives like the "BIG-DOLLAR" items, the budget deficit becomes unsustainable because of the interest on the massive debts, like those incurred by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43.
Another favorite ploy by politicians like Romney is to say that the federal government should stay out of, for example, "education," and that "education" should be left to the states. Cute!
The overall effect is that the federal government has fewer "expenses," but those expenses have to be taken over by individual states. Thus, the "average Joe" taxpayer pays less federal taxes, but MORE state taxes. If he is lucky, he breaks even.
Since some states are actually less efficient than the feds, the "average Joe" in those states winds up paying even MORE overall taxes by this "states rights" ploy. Reagan used it extensively, and said that he was "reducing federal expenditures." Conveniently, he failed to mention "increasing state expenditures."
Remember: these Republicans, especially of the "Neo-CON" kind, are sly devils! Beware!
Yellow Dawg, these hillbilly's are certainly fun to torment. Their "get rid of the department of education" stance shows what happens when the applicable learning materials aren't purchased for the classroom. The demographic make-up of the GOP apparently is spot on. The under-educated lower wage blue collar worker on the low end. The lack of common sense is very disturbing though.
Rediculous Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
another welfare queen:
Dick Armey agreed to leave the tea party group FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million in consulting fees, according to the Associated Press. The fees would be paid out annually in $400,000 installments, according to the report.
//
Teabagger's money well spent.
Ironic isn't ,that the leader of the this failed tea party movement, would be named "DICK" Army...hahahahahahahaha
carter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I vote for norten

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Even worse, they refuse to serve in the military. cowards. They talk up war but somebody else has to fight them. Yet when the wounded come back they want to ignore them.
RiDICKulous Repulicans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS

Fox News has Benched Kark Rove and Dick Morris !!!!

Conservatives are in complete disarray!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

RiDICKulous Repulicans wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Fox News has Benched Kark Rove and Dick Morris !!!!
Conservatives are in complete disarray!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Someone at Fox must have suffered blunt trauma to the head. Or Rove and Morris can't stop wetting their pants. Get those guys some pull-ups!
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You people are morons.
The ONLY reason Obama won is because Romney
was a very, very crappy pick. Obama got less votes
than he did before, Romney got less votes than McCain.

Two turds ran, one turd floated to the top.

I thought Romney was going to "squeak" out a win, didn't happen. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't.
Evidentally a lot of people felt the same way.

My opinion and that's all it is.
People are tired of casting thier vote for the lesser of two evils. They won't do it and will stay home.

Take this one to the bank, if a true conservative shows there isn't a dem that stands a chance. Until that happens, I'm a libertarian.
Ri DICK ulous Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
You people are morons.
The ONLY reason Obama won is because Romney
was a very, very crappy pick. Obama got less votes
than he did before, Romney got less votes than McCain.
Two turds ran, one turd floated to the top.
I thought Romney was going to "squeak" out a win, didn't happen. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't.
Evidentally a lot of people felt the same way.
My opinion and that's all it is.
People are tired of casting thier vote for the lesser of two evils. They won't do it and will stay home.
Take this one to the bank, if a true conservative shows there isn't a dem that stands a chance. Until that happens, I'm a libertarian.
And what pray tell is a REAL Conservative...Todd Aiken????
Ri DICK ulous Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The real truth...

In less than 30 days when we go over the fiscal cliff that the REPUBLICAN Congress legislated...there won't be a Republican controlled congress in 2014...the Progressive Liberals will have complete control...

Viva Obama!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
Truth Hurts

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ri DICK ulous Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
And what pray tell is a REAL Conservative...Todd Aiken????
HAH!!

Aiken is an idiot, all he had to do was shut the hell up and he would have beaten Clair easily. BUT NOOOOOOOOO, he has to go on this stupid rape abortion crap. What an idiot.

Matter of fact, all of the old guard repubs are idiots.
I'll give a good example.

Abortion.
Never going to be a vote on it, the supreme court already ruled on it. It's legal. The democrats "bless thier commie marxist hearts" play them like a fiddle. Just bring it up and watch the fools, works every time.

If you think I'm a rebub, think again.
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ri DICK ulous Republicans wrote:
The real truth...
In less than 30 days when we go over the fiscal cliff that the REPUBLICAN Congress legislated...there won't be a Republican controlled congress in 2014...the Progressive Liberals will have complete control...
Viva Obama!!!!!
hahahahahahaha
Probaby, but I hope not. If that happens we will be greece, heck
we are broker than broke. We borrow 40% of our spending, do that in your home budget and see how long you last.

OH by the way, it was a bipartisan commitee that set up the "cliff"
remember. This is Obamas mess, he's going to try to pass the buck and may get it done but it's his.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Norton," there is a remarkable invention called the "TV remote," or "channel changer." Don't hesitate to use it!
RE: Posts #72326-#72330

Hardly worth a response, but you people seem to be the ones with the problems. My conscience is clear!

CHEERS!
hmm

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

?
RiDICKulous Repbulicans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Posts #72326-#72330
Hardly worth a response, but you people seem to be the ones with the problems. My conscience is clear!
CHEERS!

Hardly worth a responce, but Norton you seem to have a problem...yet another day, you've gone UNRAPTURED?????

You're concsience is clear, because your brain, like your life, is empty!

You Need To Turn From Satan...
God Bless - CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,161 - 68,180 of92,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr indy 17,724
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr harrieta 18,908
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 6,871
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 8 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 12 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••