Truth in the World Deliverance Minist...
Disgusted

Upland, CA

#272 Feb 2, 2013
It is people like this pastor that causes me to lose faith in my church. You are supposed to lead by example! Shame on you for not accepting your mistake and then escalating the situation further by getting someone fired. You are not helping lives, you are ruining them!! I will tell everyone in St. Louis to ban your church!!!!!
Why u cry

Long Beach, CA

#273 Feb 2, 2013
How cheap can u be!! Bet u get happy when you pass the collection plate around to help ur church!!!
Why should I give you

Upland, CA

#274 Feb 2, 2013
Why should I give the church 10 percent when my wife takes 100?!
Why u cry

Long Beach, CA

#275 Feb 2, 2013
Why did u take my post off!! I was just expressing my feelings, and my feelings are that if u got someone fired you should quit as a pastor because you are not a good role model!!!
T-SHIRT MAN

Bremen, KY

#276 Feb 2, 2013
i have t-shirts for sale mailed to you 15.00

SHAME ON
APPLEBELLS
T-SHIRT MAN

Bremen, KY

#277 Feb 2, 2013
BJK wrote:
Watch her in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t1-bhKg7cvAXX
She's missed the whole point of God, and recognizing there is God in all of us, even her. I pray her the awakening to truth that selfishness is not the path to Love.
I SEE WHY HER BILL WAS 34.00
Jdt

Hagerstown, MD

#278 Feb 2, 2013
Rot in hell pastor pig vomit!
Sad times for your church

Minturn, CO

#279 Feb 2, 2013
This church should be ashamed for the actions made by one of their leaders, Alois Bell. She was deliberate in her actions to insult the waitress at Applebee's. If she didn't have enough money to tip she should have gotten takeout or eaten at a fast food restaurant. The restaurant and waitress deserve a sincere apology and request that the waitress be rehired.
differ

Los Angeles, CA

#280 Feb 2, 2013
Betty Collins wrote:
I know MANY waitresses who say MOST (mind you I wrote MOST - not all) blacks fail to tip even a dollar to their waitstaff MOST of the time. Well here's some high power proof!
So... perhaps you could use this un-Christian act as a learning/teaching lesson for your mostly black congregation. And then PLEASE post it to YOUTube for other blacks and non-tippers to view!
I dislike when people like you put a certain race of people in a box. Do you personally know any black people, and if you do have you ever seen them tip? Every black person I go to restaurants with and my family tip between 18 and 20% always. I have taught my two sons to do the same! We are black and we are Christian. Obviously this woman has some issues, now maybe these waitresses you know are not doing a good job and they do not deserve a hefty tip, have you though about that!
differ

Los Angeles, CA

#281 Feb 2, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
It is people like this pastor that causes me to lose faith in my church. You are supposed to lead by example! Shame on you for not accepting your mistake and then escalating the situation further by getting someone fired. You are not helping lives, you are ruining them!! I will tell everyone in St. Louis to ban your church!!!!!
Don't lose your faith, the Bible clearly states that their are false prophets and just because a person claim to be a pastor doesn't mean they are a pastor for Jesus Christ. This woman was wrong, her actions were not godly at all and if she was a real pastor she would talk with Applebees to get this young woman her job back!
Enjoy

Dorothy, NJ

#282 Feb 2, 2013
Pastor Bell
"Judge Not Least Yea Be Judged"
I would not eat out much in the near future!
What happened was words! Other unseen actions may occur in the future now!
drs

Cape Girardeau, MO

#283 Feb 2, 2013
Another non-productive Obama supporter who wants something for nothing. We should thank her however for being the poster child of what conservatives nationwide are fighting. She is a cartoonish symbol of the 47%.
ryan

Nashville, TN

#284 Feb 2, 2013
Can someone get me the number to the church where she works please? And email it to me. R.privette02@gmail.com

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#285 Feb 2, 2013
ghetto pastor ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the contact info on the church. Check out the photo album....they sure go on a lot of trips....who pays for that? Should that money be going to the Lord?
*Contact
Word of Truth Deliverance Ministries
1209 Pipestone Ave.
Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022
Phone: 269-934-WORD
(9673)
http://www.wordoftruthdm.org/index.php ...
The correct church is Truth in the World Deliverance Ministries, not Word of Truth Ministries.

The contact you gave is completely wrong, and this same contact information seems to be given over and over again. Alois Bell is not associated with the church you are giving contact info about. Please stop doing that.

I don't have the address of the real church, because they are a small, 15 member group that cannot afford a building of their own.

Now that I've said that, I'd like to point out something else I haven't seen mentioned yet. This is, according to the news report I read, at LEAST a party of 8 to get that automatic tip from Applebee's. When I take my wife to Applebee's for lunch for the 2 of us, we can't get out for less than $25-$30. This bill was $34 for 8 people? Most likely it was the entire 15 member congregation "going out for tea" after church. Think about it... if it was 8 people, then they only had something to drink and ordered at the most one appetizer. Most likely there was no appetizer or some ordered water to keep the bill down.

Amazing. When you see a group like that coming in and only getting drinks, and one appetizer to share, you automatically expect no tip.
Black Tipper

United States

#286 Feb 2, 2013
Betty Collins wrote:
I know MANY waitresses who say MOST (mind you I wrote MOST - not all) blacks fail to tip even a dollar to their waitstaff MOST of the time. Well here's some high power proof!
So... perhaps you could use this un-Christian act as a learning/teaching lesson for your mostly black congregation. And then PLEASE post it to YOUTube for other blacks and non-tippers to view!
Wow what a totally racist thing to say. Perhaps you need to think about what you are saying BEFORE typing the words.
nope

Radcliff, KY

#287 Feb 2, 2013
Watcher wrote:
I feel that there are three parties that are "guilty" in this case.
1. The Pastor, Alois Bell, for leaving such a nasty note on the bill.Bad move. This set things in motion.When a sever reacted negatively the "comment" by posting a pic of the bill on a website,it went viral.Bell contacted Applebee's demanding that people be fired when her "comment" was exposed.Chelsea Welch was fired.
2. Chelsea Welch, for allowing the SIGNATURE in the photo to be seen.Poor judgement.If she had cropped the pic with just the "comment" showing - no harm done and point made.
3. Applebee's ,for overreacting and firing Chelsea Welch.
In this case ,cooler head need to prevail.
All three come together -Bell and Welch apologize to each other and Applebee's reinstates Welchs' job and makes a small donation to Bell's ministry
Make a donation to a church who lets someone like this lead? I'd be more angry at this chain for that. NOPE!
nope

Radcliff, KY

#288 Feb 2, 2013
Rhapdog wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct church is Truth in the World Deliverance Ministries, not Word of Truth Ministries.
The contact you gave is completely wrong, and this same contact information seems to be given over and over again. Alois Bell is not associated with the church you are giving contact info about. Please stop doing that.
I don't have the address of the real church, because they are a small, 15 member group that cannot afford a building of their own.
Now that I've said that, I'd like to point out something else I haven't seen mentioned yet. This is, according to the news report I read, at LEAST a party of 8 to get that automatic tip from Applebee's. When I take my wife to Applebee's for lunch for the 2 of us, we can't get out for less than $25-$30. This bill was $34 for 8 people? Most likely it was the entire 15 member congregation "going out for tea" after church. Think about it... if it was 8 people, then they only had something to drink and ordered at the most one appetizer. Most likely there was no appetizer or some ordered water to keep the bill down.
Amazing. When you see a group like that coming in and only getting drinks, and one appetizer to share, you automatically expect no tip.
She demanded the bill be broken up. Then paid them all with the same card. The $34 was her share.
TheOneAndOnlyGod

San Diego, CA

#289 Feb 2, 2013
Alois Bell... absolutely shameful husk of a human. Jesus will be personally pissing on your rotting corpse
Cyndi

Tampa, FL

#290 Feb 2, 2013
Seriously? "Pastor"? That's just a name these stupid hypocrites hide behind. You are no more 'person" of GOD than the man in the moon or satan himself! Your "church" is disgusting!
william

Fort Worth, TX

#291 Feb 2, 2013
I bet she voted for Obama. Really no surprise. Get the word out on this hateful self righteous hag and maybe someone will give her a little surprise next time she eats out. Maybe a little loogie in her fried chicken and collard greens. I bet that her congregation backs her all the way because they know how she is and apparently they are just like her. Birds of a feather flock together!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 9 hr Marla 25
State Sen.Maria Nadal needs to resign also 9 hr Traitors 5
4 black involved shooting in 4 hours 10 hr I am Black 1
F*** Freeman hor 11 hr I am Black 1
Police Need To Care About St Louis Mo Sat clyde 2
Blacks Need To Wake Up Sat do you really care 1
No Self-Respecting White Woman Does a Smelly Groid Sat Mr B 27

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages