Which celebrity would you want to hav...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Jun 5, 2013
How about Ricky Bobbie?

Kansas City, MO

#69 Jun 6, 2013
I am a girl but i would go les for Megan Fox!!!
What about Britney Griner

Saint Charles, MO

#70 Jun 9, 2013
Wow..that's one hot chick oh wait...that's a guy, nevermind. In reality that is one ugly whatever it is.

Florissant, MO

#71 Jun 30, 2013
Barry Gibb!!
sing it

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Jul 3, 2013
william hung

Roblin, Canada

#73 Jul 4, 2013
I want to have sex with Megan fox, Jennifer aniston, Kaley cuoco, Emily osment, Katy Perry, Keira Knightley, Angelian Jolie, hayden panettiere, Jaime alexander, Miranda cosgrove,Erica durance, selena gomez, Jennifer lawerence, lindsay lohan, leah remini, mila kunis, and emily deschanel
Lieke Manders

Deventer, Netherlands

#74 Jul 17, 2013
If they were alive and looking the way they used to, I would want a threesome with Elvis Presley and Ricky Nelson.

Highland, MI

#75 Sep 1, 2013
Pauley Parette

Highland, MI

#76 Sep 1, 2013
Cote Depablo

Highland, MI

#77 Sep 1, 2013
Paula Dean

Highland, MI

#78 Sep 1, 2013
Rachael Ray

Highland, MI

#79 Sep 1, 2013
Dolly Parton

Highland, MI

#80 Sep 1, 2013
Jennifer Anniston

Longview, TX

#81 Jun 3, 2015
WNBA star lauren jackson she's 6'5 and around 185 pounds or more and I'm 511 and 160 pounds skinny and thin

Barron, WI

#82 Jan 29, 2017
Its a gossip. Depending on what sex act I'm wanting or how I'd position them. But a few are always on too.

Selena Gomez
Arians Grande
Scarlett Johansson

Festus, MO

#83 Jan 29, 2017
Selena Gomez, Kathleen Robertson,Mila Kunis, Tenile WhiskeyJack,Ashely CallingBull,and lot more.
Yeah buddy

United States

#84 Jan 29, 2017
yeah wrote:
Selena Gomez, Kathleen Robertson,Mila Kunis, Tenile WhiskeyJack,Ashely CallingBull,and lot more.
Carrie Underwood. Or Jessica Simpson circa her Daisy Duke performance. Or Emma Watson...all day everyday.

#85 Feb 19, 2017
For me It would be Meagan Good, Jessica Alba, Constance Marie,Francia Raisa,Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kristen Bell, Tatyana Ali, Christina Milian, Sharon Case, Jennifer lopez, Brittney Spears, Melissa Archer,Elena Vesnina, April Ross,Caroline Wazinaki, Jenny Finch,Gabriela Muguruza, Elisha Cuthbert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At lumiere and need to sell chainsaws and pole ... 3 hr Aaaaaa 1
News Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... (Aug '14) 8 hr Bad Deal 598
Stupid White People 11 hr JJ Flash 27
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr The Patriot 21,490
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) Mar 18 Curiously 471
Stupid Black People Mar 16 Steve 2
Girls Skype (Oct '15) Mar 15 zan 3

St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages