Contact 2: More Problems With Bellington Realty

Full story: Fox2Now

Last week Contact 2 told you about a couple caught in the middle of a real estate nightmare.
Comments
21 - 40 of 278 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2013
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Ex-Bellington Employee wrote:
I worked for this company for several years. The owner does not care about any one who rents from them, or any living being aside from himself. He is a slum lord and a millionaire who only cares about making money. Tenants are warm bodies that bring in revenue. Revenue that Bellington/18 Investments/Anacott/Treadstone Properties/etc. do not pay their loans with. Bellington does what are called "wrap around loans" they own the loans and the tenants make payments directly to them, only they don't turn around pay the banks. They also defraud investors with false property information and cost projection. This owner is a man who sleeps with employees in his office. This company is a poor excuse for a business. I can only hope Michael Litz will be held accountable for his actions. But unfortunately, when you're that rich, you can usually weasle your way out of any responsibility by knowing the right people and hiring the right lawyers. Good Luck Michael!
so as someone with inside knowledge: does the man actually have money and just didn't pay the bills or is he busted??
Ex-Bellington Employee

Iuka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Michael thinks he is too big to fail. He is no mastermind. He has shady dealings and partnerships with Don Davis, Dr.Richard Lehman and Freeman Homes LLC. He sells the properties that are being foreclosed on to himself, filtered through partnerships. He then sells the rentals/homes that were being foreclosed on for 50 cents on the dollar to his wealthy friends listed above. He has his toe in their arrangement, so he makes a profit off properties whose loans he never paid on, and his tenants lose their homes. This is business to him. He does not care that people have to worry about where they and their children will live. He also doesn't seem to concerned about paying his vendors, employees, or the government.
Ex-Bellington Employee

Iuka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

He is personally wealthy, ie trust fund. He would not use his personal money to clean up his mess. I wouldn't be suprised if he leaves the country in the middle of the night. If the Fed's are interested in talking to me, I will gladly give them my number, as would most employees this company has burned.
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Ex-Bellington Employee wrote:
He is personally wealthy, ie trust fund. He would not use his personal money to clean up his mess. I wouldn't be suprised if he leaves the country in the middle of the night. If the Fed's are interested in talking to me, I will gladly give them my number, as would most employees this company has burned.
can you email me at bellingtonvictims@gmail.com, I would like to speak with you off here?
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Update: This is not just at regions bank (who has 50 properties), I was just contacted by another lady who is renting in the city and her letter came from Montgomery City Bank and they told her they were foreclosing on 30 properties. Her sale is 9/10. Our numbers are now 80+
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Another Ex Employee wrote:
Besides not paying back loans, Bellington/Eighteen/Anacott/Fl ow Partnership/Treadstone/Bell 232/Bell Scott/Bell Clayshirt/Peak Investments/Clayton Forum Partnership/McKnight Mann/S & P Properties/etc. do not pay any taxes.
When I left Bellington, they owed millions of dollars in past due real estate taxes in St. Louis County and City alone.
verified: i pulled up eighteen investment on the county website and every porperty is at least 2 or 3 yrs behind.
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

ironically all of the taxes are paid on there office building and on some apt --wonder if that is his home address???
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

ooh what about a boycott--anybody interested in going down to their office and doing a protest????
Another Ex Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

bellington victims wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you get away with not paying taxes. as an ex employee i am sure the fbi would love to talk to you. they are getting involved in this
I know. They take money that should go to pay taxes/loans and spend it on buying more foreclosed properties.

If you check public records on any of Bellington's 300+ properties, you will see taxes are owed. When the property is sold, they try and stick the new owner with the tax bill. Very sad.
Bellington Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Michael Litz is very wealthy. He hides his money and assets with his wife and in living trusts. She is not listed on any of his dirty business dealing or companies as a way to keep that money safe.

It would not surprise me either if left the country. He would run and hide before giving up any of his personal money.
Shane

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

I want to thank everyone who has replied. I wish I had an answer for how someone can get away with this, but I don't. Nor can I comprehend how someone can lack the moral fiber to do this to so many families. I can only hope karma will come to haunt him, since he obviously also lacks a conscious. I also want to thank whoever set up the facebook page. I believe if there is any chance of justice we will have to join together to work together so when authorities go after him they can prosecute him to the fullest extent! Again thanks to all for your prayers and help!!
PISSED OFF

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

how bout we protest at his house??!! i think i found it,MIKE LITZ-2221 S WARSON RD 63124
bellingtonvictim s

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

PISSED OFF wrote:
how bout we protest at his house??!! i think i found it,MIKE LITZ-2221 S WARSON RD 63124
i think this is a great idea we should protest at his house, the office, and anyplace he goes like his favorite lunch spot. fox2 says they will be happy to air it. we need to organize this. email bellingtonvictims@gmail.com for details
bellingtonvictim s

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Shane wrote:
I want to thank everyone who has replied. I wish I had an answer for how someone can get away with this, but I don't. Nor can I comprehend how someone can lack the moral fiber to do this to so many families. I can only hope karma will come to haunt him, since he obviously also lacks a conscious. I also want to thank whoever set up the facebook page. I believe if there is any chance of justice we will have to join together to work together so when authorities go after him they can prosecute him to the fullest extent! Again thanks to all for your prayers and help!!
thanks isn't necessary but appreciated. i am a victim too, and i agree with you too we have to stick together to fight for whatever justice there is for the victims
bellington victims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Shane wrote:
No thanks necessary, we all are in the same boat and the only thing that is going to help us is sticking together and getting all the info out there. personally i really like the idea of a protest/picket line think this would be a great idea. at his office and at his home.
another victim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

well, my auction is the 9/27. way to go litz
renter from Bellington

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

We are renting from Bellington also but we havent had that much trouble with the house or maintenance issues until next month when we got a letter from the bank that they are going to foreclosure/auction the property on 09/09/10
Us TOO

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I posted the other day and I don't see it on here - but we are in the same boat. We haven't had too many issue with them as far as maintenance or anything. The notice in the mail was a complete shock! We have NEVER been late - let alone MISSED a payment - EVER! The worst part about it all was the way that they handled (or lack there of) it. When I called the office I was told that the person that handled it wouldn't be in the office until monday. Then monday came around and they wouldn't even answer the phone until after 10am (NOT NORMAL business hours)! Then once they DID answer the phone and ADMIT that she was in the office she got on the phone with attitude in her tone and was a COMPLETE B!THC! She basically told me that "she would get it taken care of" and that it wasn't MY house and to not worry about it. YEA -RIGHT! I was the one mentioned before from Montgomery Bank. I was told that there are 30 home affected under THIS loan! Our foreclosure is set for 9/10/20. This is crazy that they could do this to people! I am so stressed!
Me Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

At this point, the best thing to do is to contact the US Attorney's office in St. Louis. Please do that so we can add more weight to any charges that may be levied. There is also a Facebook page called Bellington Victims for support and information sharing.
Michael Litz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Suckers. Nobody can touch me. I've been screwing people over for 20+ years!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,434
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The real Samuel 18,542
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 3 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 3 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 5 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 5 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 5 hr st charles 3
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••