Contact 2: More Problems With Belling...

Contact 2: More Problems With Bellington Realty

There are 280 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 31, 2010, titled Contact 2: More Problems With Bellington Realty. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Last week Contact 2 told you about a couple caught in the middle of a real estate nightmare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Former tenant too

Saint Louis, MO

#301 Jul 17, 2011
Former Tenant wrote:
We rented an apartment from Bellington and we were never so glad for our lease to end. The windows were cold and drafty, numerous pest infestations they wouldn't take care of and we left the apt in much cleaner shape than when the keys were first handed to us. We should have known better after seeing the property condition compared to how nice their office was at the lease signing. Getting our refund took forever and after much frustration between voice mails, repeated calls and replies of it's coming, please be patient, we're looking into it, so and so is handling that and it would be a different person every week. Finally someone explained there were financial issues. Glad Bellington is busted but worried about the victims involved in this.
I had the same dealings as a renter. Luckily, I had enough smarts to videotape both walkthroughs (before and after renting). They tried to slap me with a bill and hold my security deposit hostage. Finally, I barged my way into litz's office and scared him into submission. Got the full deposit back (with choice words and attitude from him-completely unprofessional) and wiped my hands clean of him and bellington. I hate to see others in worse situations but I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him. Best of luck to all of you who are trying to reclaim what he stole from you.
BELLINGTON VICTIMS

Saint Louis, MO

#302 Jul 18, 2011
Indirect Victim wrote:
I know Shaun Hayes has twin 18 year old boys. This sounds like one of them posting crap trying to avoid feeling guilty for his life of luxury while his Dad and his Dad's associate, Litz, make money off of poorer people being evicted through no fault of their own.
THAT WOULD SURE MAKE SENSE. This guy is a total dweeb but he sure loves to troll. just something a kid would do
SMELLINGTON VICTIM

United States

#305 Jul 27, 2011
This topic is so old what a bunch of fat lazy slobs you all must be. Face facts you were all hustled like 2$ ho s now get over it and move on.
In the know

Saint Louis, MO

#306 Aug 15, 2011
smellinton victim wrote:
smellintonvictim on fartbook This really stinks!
I keep seeing your sick twisted comments..You need to get back on your medications and get a few more shock treatments...as you are a real perv...I wonder how many bodies you have dismembered lately and are buried around your place and are in your freezer. I hope the authoities find you and lock you away for good as you are a menance to society.
Smellinton Victim

United States

#307 Aug 15, 2011
In the know wrote:
<quoted text> I keep seeing your sick twisted comments..You need to get back on your medications and get a few more shock treatments...as you are a real perv...I wonder how many bodies you have dismembered lately and are buried around your place and are in your freezer. I hope the authoities find you and lock you away for good as you are a menance to society.
One can only hope your my next victim...
Deep Thoughts

United States

#308 Aug 16, 2011
Indirect Victim wrote:
OK, that's interesting. So someone (Litz, Hayes, Brevitz, or someone else) has put this comments page on their tracker. My comment yesterday led to another "Troll" comment, even after inactivity for a long time on this page.
Very interesting.
When are you losers going to get a life and stop feeding off this thread already, you poor pathetic troll how shitty and ugly your soul must be like dogshit!
Deeper Thoughts

Saint Louis, MO

#309 Nov 12, 2011
Brooks Hayes, 18 - Loyola Marymount, Los Angeles, CA
Stephen Hayes, 18 - George Washington University, DC

Neither one in New Jersey. Hmmm. Have to go look up the Litz's.
ANOTHER RENTER

Saint Louis, MO

#310 Dec 7, 2011
WHO IS TREY?
Oh Yeah

Irving, TX

#311 Dec 8, 2011
I only have one question, If you were late on your mortgage, Wouldn't you receive a "LATE FEE" on your next billing. If so, would you not contact the finance company immediately?? I would certainly think after a couple of non-payements the finance company would send something in writing via U.S. Mail?? Why were these people unaware of the problem for so long? If this Bellington was a fraud ok fine but, why didn't these people look into the matter sooner?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Saint Louis, MO

#312 Dec 9, 2011
Oh Yeah wrote:
I only have one question, If you were late on your mortgage, Wouldn't you receive a "LATE FEE" on your next billing. If so, would you not contact the finance company immediately?? I would certainly think after a couple of non-payements the finance company would send something in writing via U.S. Mail?? Why were these people unaware of the problem for so long? If this Bellington was a fraud ok fine but, why didn't these people look into the matter sooner?
DUDE , WHY ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEAL. we have all told you time and time again and you have doen nothign but go out of your way to attack people you know nothing about. Even if you are litz's or hayes's sons like other have suggested YOU STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF US. if you dont' pay your credit card bill then they send you a letter. When Litz didnt' pay his bill the bank sent him a letter. We didnt' get any notice until after the house was already gone. It was NOT I REPEAT NOT OUR BILL THAT WAS LATE. YOUR DADDY TOOK OUR MONEY AND THEN DIDN'T PAY HIS BILLS.

MIGHT WANNA BE CAREFUIL IF YOU ARE DEPENDIN ON HIM TO PAY YOUR BILL, YOU MAY WAKE UP AND FIND YOUR CAR REPOD OR BETTER YET I HEAR YOUR HOUSE HAS BEEN ON THE AUCTION BLAOCK A FEW TIMES WATCH OUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW AND YOUR DAY IS COMING
corkyclown

Saint Louis, MO

#313 Dec 9, 2011
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE , WHY ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEAL. we have all told you time and time again and you have doen nothign but go out of your way to attack people you know nothing about. Even if you are litz's or hayes's sons like other have suggested YOU STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF US. if you dont' pay your credit card bill then they send you a letter. When Litz didnt' pay his bill the bank sent him a letter. We didnt' get any notice until after the house was already gone. It was NOT I REPEAT NOT OUR BILL THAT WAS LATE. YOUR DADDY TOOK OUR MONEY AND THEN DIDN'T PAY HIS BILLS.
MIGHT WANNA BE CAREFUIL IF YOU ARE DEPENDIN ON HIM TO PAY YOUR BILL, YOU MAY WAKE UP AND FIND YOUR CAR REPOD OR BETTER YET I HEAR YOUR HOUSE HAS BEEN ON THE AUCTION BLAOCK A FEW TIMES WATCH OUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW AND YOUR DAY IS COMING
Sounds like a job for lizardlick towing.
AhhA

Saint Louis, MO

#314 Dec 12, 2011
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you go through a second party lender in the first place? If you had a tittle search done by a reputable tittle company you would have discovered the lean against the property you were purchasing. I am confused about the whole process, If this man sold you a home wouldn't you have the property refinanced in the buyers name ?
Oh Yeah

Irving, TX

#315 Dec 14, 2011
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the deal that's why i am asking? duh
Bad Real Estate Deal Blog

Cincinnati, OH

#316 Feb 23, 2013
What happened to these victims is very sad, but the sadder thing is that many victims of real estate scams never end up filing a lawsuit or doing anything else about it. To read about how people in St. Louis who have been taken advantage of in a real estate deal can fight back - and how the Missouri Consumer Protection Laws apply to these situations - see the Bad Real Estate Deal Blog, which is written by a St. Louis Consumer Protection Lawyer and focuses on Consumer Protection law in St. Louis, MO, especially as it applies to real estate fraud, unfair "lease option"/"lease purchase"/Rent-to-Own deals, and other real estate scams.

Bad Real Estate Deal Blog: http://badrealestatedeals.blogspot.com/
Bellington Victims

Saint Louis, MO

#317 Feb 25, 2013
Bad Real Estate Deal Blog wrote:
What happened to these victims is very sad, but the sadder thing is that many victims of real estate scams never end up filing a lawsuit or doing anything else about it. To read about how people in St. Louis who have been taken advantage of in a real estate deal can fight back - and how the Missouri Consumer Protection Laws apply to these situations - see the Bad Real Estate Deal Blog, which is written by a St. Louis Consumer Protection Lawyer and focuses on Consumer Protection law in St. Louis, MO, especially as it applies to real estate fraud, unfair "lease option"/"lease purchase"/Rent-to-Own deals, and other real estate scams.
Bad Real Estate Deal Blog: http://badrealestatedeals.blogspot.com/
Many of us tried, but no one was willing to handle it. Several of us got together but the lawyer decided not to pursue. You find a lawyer willing to pursue this case and I will bet you many will jump on board. Bellington threw us all under the bus and we would all love to see him pay.
Robert

Saint Louis, MO

#318 Jul 18, 2013
How many renters has this company screwed. I rented an apartment from them in Webster Groves, Mo the heat stopped working during the winter of 2008/2009 and was forced to use a electric space heater but the apartment was still cold and uncomfortable. During the spring and summer of 2009 they made no attempt to repair or even communicate a time table as to when the would repair the heat. I called to ask when repairs would be made with no response. The cost of the hot water heat was suppose to be included in the rent so when I asked that they adjust the rent to offset the extra cost on my electric bill for having to use the electric space heater they refused. Now in 2013 they are suing me saying I owe them money. I wish I could afford a lawyer and get other renters to sue Bellington
BELLINGTON VICTIMS

Saint Louis, MO

#319 Jul 22, 2013
CHECK OUT THE LINK ABOVE ( http://badrealestatedeals.blogspot.com/ ). THERE IS A LAWYER LISTED THERE (E.K.)THAT i HAVE BEEN TOLD IS WILLING TO TALK TO AND POSSIBLY HELP US, HIS FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE. I WOULD SAY GIVE HIM A CALL, IF YOU GET AN OPEN CASE I AM SURE SEVERAL OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD JOIN IN.
Robert wrote:
How many renters has this company screwed. I rented an apartment from them in Webster Groves, Mo the heat stopped working during the winter of 2008/2009 and was forced to use a electric space heater but the apartment was still cold and uncomfortable. During the spring and summer of 2009 they made no attempt to repair or even communicate a time table as to when the would repair the heat. I called to ask when repairs would be made with no response. The cost of the hot water heat was suppose to be included in the rent so when I asked that they adjust the rent to offset the extra cost on my electric bill for having to use the electric space heater they refused. Now in 2013 they are suing me saying I owe them money. I wish I could afford a lawyer and get other renters to sue Bellington
Robert

Saint Louis, MO

#320 Jul 22, 2013
BELLINGTON VICTIMS wrote:
CHECK OUT THE LINK ABOVE ( http://badrealestatedeals.blogspot.com/ ). THERE IS A LAWYER LISTED THERE (E.K.)THAT i HAVE BEEN TOLD IS WILLING TO TALK TO AND POSSIBLY HELP US, HIS FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE. I WOULD SAY GIVE HIM A CALL, IF YOU GET AN OPEN CASE I AM SURE SEVERAL OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD JOIN IN.
<quoted text>
ok thanks will contact them not sure they can help as I don't have money to pay for lawyer but will see what they say
Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#321 Sep 1, 2016
When is Litz's trial or sentencing or prison?
White

Ballwin, MO

#322 Sep 3, 2016
To many blacks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr coon dogs 20,695
Karl bowie 17 hr sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... 22 hr I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Fri Evil Roy Slade 3
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Fri Jeffermang 286

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages