Bullied little girl that got her hair...

Bullied little girl that got her hair cut on school bus

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Semo

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
The kids that did this should have to get their heads completely shaved as punishment.
beelzebub

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 23, 2013
For a year.
sue em

Marion, IL

#4 Jan 23, 2013
if this is a true story...hope the parent sues the hell out of the school and then the kids parents for abuse, emotional/mental distress, just the whole sha bang.
beelzebub

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Monetizing everything is how we got so many people who don't get the consequences of their action. Shave their heads like shearing a sheep, fast and rough, then keep it smooth for a year. Eyebrows too. Can't hide that with ahat.
responding

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 24, 2013
That seems to me to be a assult with a deadly weapon. The kids should be kicked out of school and heads shaved.
unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I actually know what happened. This happened on Bus 8111. I was a witness and saw these two girls tampering with a little girl. They first broke her toy she brought to school. By the time I got off the bus, I heard one of them said "Does anyone have any scissors? I'm gonna cut her hair off!". That's all I have to say about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 10 hr DR X 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Oh well 20,085
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 14 hr tru fact 40
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Sun Ronald Sylvester 40
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages