Stl

Euless, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Where can you find it in stl? Or saint charles
twizzler

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Most of its illegal, what's left uses such unperfected and unsafe chemicals it not worth it.

“I detest judgemental people”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Not true.....its out there, it just went under ground. Illegal just made it more expensive....sigh. I swear its like getting raped now days.
twizzler

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2012
I didn't say it wasn't available burnbrain, I said the chemicals were different and they definately absolutely ARE. In the beginning they were synthetic thc mimics who's only flaw for the manufacturers was that they got you stoned, that's why they were never produced for medicinal purposes. Those are now federally banned and not produced or imported in any legal or quality controlled way. What's used now are much more flawed chemicals and in some cases simple solvents that leave chemical traces that, while they do "fuck you up", they're also much more carcinogenic and otherwise health hazardous. You may as well be sniffing glue.
twizzler

Stockton, MO

#6 Jul 16, 2012
It doesn't much molecular change in some instances to drastically raise the heart risk or carcinogenity(?). Couple that with labs being south american or underground and even less accountable than china and you've got a much bigger unknown factor than the jhb series and the other initial string that were popular. They were at least developed with a purpose and tested to work a certain way and made by complanies that make them professionally and legallly, the analogs are only made to be close cousins, reactivity is relatively random, and not more than one persons tested them until someone buys some, not even on guinea pigs. I tried the old stuff out of curiosity, enh, but wouldn't dream of smoking some xylene residue for a buzz, and knowadays that's all some of it is. Straight up poison.

“I detest judgemental people”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2012
First off, call me what you want, I dont care. Second, your wrong. Period. You can still get the same MDVP or JH series today as 8 years ago or the absolute first formula that started it all. Same CAS number, same formula, same shit from the same top quality labs that make the chemicals that go into your food and all right here in the good USA. How do I know this? Common sence and personal knowledge. Do you really think chemics don't try their own product and like it? Do you really think their going to use a sub standred product or stop making the money these products bring in just bc the goverment now tells them to? Of course not, All the goverment did was effect suppy and demand by causing most labs to stop producing and making it easier for the few remaining to drive up cost.If your smart enough to make it then your smart enough to hide it and play cover your ass. These people arn't your common basement meth makers after all and this is America, where if you have the money then nothing is out of reach. Just bc you can't get it doesn't mean its not out their....it just means your not special burn brain:)
twizzler

Fontana, KS

#8 Jul 18, 2012
You're exactly as stupid and burnt as I first thought. Mdpv is bath salts ingredients, and its not on the federal ban(yet), jwh 18, and all of the INITIAL series used are NOT available legally or from any quality controlled lab, nor were they produced in america, they are made almost exclusively in china. If you're stupid enough to believe underground lab chemicals are safe, be my guest, smoke and snort all that crap you want, and we'll put you down when eat someones face. As for clandestine american labs, the meth explosion has proven you wrong, the best meth comes from mexico, look it up. If labs could operate that well in the U.S., rolls wouldn't be all meth and oxy with little or no mdma, meth wouldn't be clumpy yellow muck, fake weed would still make you feel like you smoked pot instead of sniffed some solvent. And I have no doubt the backyard shed "chemics" test their product themselves, they're the "one" test subject I mentioned. As for any of your "personal knowledge", you don't have much, better get some more.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Shop on line.... FedEx ships to your front door.
twizzler

Fontana, KS

#10 Jul 18, 2012
des

Kansas City, MO

#12 Nov 12, 2013
In town need some herbal incense can someone help
Chris

Columbia, SC

#16 Feb 12, 2014
Hey if you guys want a good supplier email me at Headsup803@gmail.c om I am a very reputable wholesale supplier with GREAT prices that wont burn your wallet.
moron

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2014
The stuff being used now is killing people and causing cancer overnight, no thanks.
swim

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 17, 2014
There are 2 small quick marts that sell bizzaro black diamond and Mr nice guy. JWH
Telaryu

Marion, IL

#21 Jul 17, 2014
swim wrote:
There are 2 small quick marts that sell bizzaro black diamond and Mr nice guy. JWH
Where at? Any more details?
Thanks

Marion, IL

#22 Jul 20, 2014
swim wrote:
Any details on location ? Thanks!
Mikel

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 20, 2014
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Any details on location ? Thanks!
hey man looking for these quick marts. Any info on the location?
Mikel

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 20, 2014
swim wrote:
any info on te location man?
Gnarly1

Mountain View, CA

#25 Jul 23, 2014
swim wrote:
Please hook us up with an address man!! Or what's the name of the quick marts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 1 hr CorruptMoney 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 2 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 4 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 21 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 22 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! Wed KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams