east st. louis burned body folow

Full story: Fox2Now

The probable cause and mug shots were delivered to officials by the Major Case Squad and they tell a bit of the story.
Comments
61 - 62 of 62 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Melinda Ross

Quinlan, TX

#68 Jan 24, 2013
WTF wrote:
Understood dead ngr storage is very expensive these days...
Take your time. Paula. God has a lot of work to do in all of us. When I heard that Zach had died...and then heard that he was murdered, no less, I just about fell through the floor. He was a great little boy and I loved him. I never imagined that he would come to such a tragic demise, and I never dreamed my friend, you, would have to go through something like this. God understands if you have a hard time forgiving the fiends that hurt your baby! He allowed his only son to die for sins like this and you were forgiven when Jesus was hung on that cross. If I understand you can't just wake up and forgive, I know our God understands, too. You hang in there, sweet lady. I love you forever, Melinda
Morse Code

Denver, CO

#69 Mar 27, 2014
Paula Miller-Stanley wrote:
Zachary Paul Irvin is my son, I would like to see Dennis Iagulli put to death. I know this will not bring my son back but the bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toothe.
Mrs. Miller-Stanley, if you ever see this post, I am so sorry for the loss of your son and the pain of your family and I hope you have found a way to move on as I'm sure your son would want that for you. I just heard about this case, and I am sick to my stomach! I agree, I was outraged when I read Dennis Iagulli got 35 years in prison (I haven't found James Pierson's sentence). They both should've gotten the death penalty!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,460
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min truth told 18,895
The NAAWP is conducting a FUND RAISER for POLIC... 32 min Your Choice 5
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 48 min b_rad_ 2,013
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr squeezers 249
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Black Man Down, Free TV Day 6 hr Remote 58
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs