|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Kristy wrote:
<quoted text>. First off I'm not a biker anything don't even ride on bikes but people that are like family to me are in groups and would knock your teeth out for speaking to a female the way you are. Second I'm not even close to fat you would thank god if I even sat next to you. Third who gives a fuck about Montreal like really is that some place you think your cool at because you keep speaking of it like I'm The Supposed to know what that means. You must be a wana be groupie that can't get in and is taking your anger out on everyone else. If you was about anything like the men I know you wouldn't be hiding behind a pussy screen name. And I'm sure you would want my money because I manage and run a company that makes more money then you ever seen in life and what's more sad is your a low life man that I'm sure has no job and lives off a women that's been ran Through by all your friends :))). So when you sit down to take your next line dope head take a extra one and maybe you can end your stupidness in life and be gone... But if that don't work and you want to grow some balls and come where I come from and talk that Pussy shit to my face my family can help you see why you never speak to a women as you do. This site was to coment on a sad story and you have taken away from what's really going on here but tell me you real name pussy and my next letter I write to a man that has been like a father to me thats a president I'm sure we can handle this a little better. Till then go do your hits And smack your fat bitch and Probably be a worth a shit parent to some poor kids. Oh wait if you do have kids they are Probably being raised by the state because your a low life.....
Write a letter to your president , prez of what, dope fiends of America,Eh? You talk awful big on here and make a lot of threats. Don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash$! The only business you could run is a strip club. You certainly have the mouth for it. You'll becoming north sooner than later with global warming. Not afraid of any of your fairy fiends and fantasy father. Your papy probably left before you were born. Nobody cares about your make believe family eh!
Reginald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

You white folks is crazy and you all going to the big boy jail. Any of the women left behind looking for a friend?
Miss Annie Bobo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Kristy wrote:
<quoted text>. First off I'm not a biker anything don't even ride on bikes but people that are like family to me are in groups and would knock your teeth out for speaking to a female the way you are. Second I'm not even close to fat you would thank god if I even sat next to you. Third who gives a fuck about Montreal like really is that some place you think your cool at because you keep speaking of it like I'm The Supposed to know what that means. You must be a wana be groupie that can't get in and is taking your anger out on everyone else. If you was about anything like the men I know you wouldn't be hiding behind a pussy screen name. And I'm sure you would want my money because I manage and run a company that makes more money then you ever seen in life and what's more sad is your a low life man that I'm sure has no job and lives off a women that's been ran Through by all your friends :))). So when you sit down to take your next line dope head take a extra one and maybe you can end your stupidness in life and be gone... But if that don't work and you want to grow some balls and come where I come from and talk that Pussy shit to my face my family can help you see why you never speak to a women as you do. This site was to coment on a sad story and you have taken away from what's really going on here but tell me you real name pussy and my next letter I write to a man that has been like a father to me thats a president I'm sure we can handle this a little better. Till then go do your hits And smack your fat bitch and Probably be a worth a shit parent to some poor kids. Oh wait if you do have kids they are Probably being raised by the state because your a low life.....
Kristy, I'm appalled by your gutter talk and foul language unbecoming of a lady. You definitely are unrefined and ought to be totally ashamed of your behavior. Kristy, I am greatly saddened for you and your trashy behavior which does not bode well for your upbringing.
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Miss Annie Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristy, I'm appalled by your gutter talk and foul language unbecoming of a lady. You definitely are unrefined and ought to be totally ashamed of your behavior. Kristy, I am greatly saddened for you and your trashy behavior which does not bode well for your upbringing.
I am going to speak to someone the way they should be spoke to so I'm sorry I didn't remember asking what others thought of me because I don't care. Thanks
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Reginald wrote:
You white folks is crazy and you all going to the big boy jail. Any of the women left behind looking for a friend?
white folks. This must be a post from someone who's not white. WHO CARES....
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
Write a letter to your president , prez of what, dope fiends of America,Eh? You talk awful big on here and make a lot of threats. Don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash$! The only business you could run is a strip club. You certainly have the mouth for it. You'll becoming north sooner than later with global warming. Not afraid of any of your fairy fiends and fantasy father. Your papy probably left before you were born. Nobody cares about your make believe family eh!
and you know what club I was referring to.......
back again

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

That's gotta be the lowest way to be killed-"thrown in a septic tank". I hope he was dead first. Is the death penalty out of question for these guys ?
doped up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Kristy wrote:
<quoted text> and you know what club I was referring to.......
Hey Groupie, The guy your talking about goose has been cooked. He not doing anything for decades. Why? Because Meth destroys lives in more ways than this physical effect. So stay of the dope.

Since: Sep 13

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Groupie, The guy your talking about goose has been cooked. He not doing anything for decades. Why? Because Meth destroys lives in more ways than this physical effect. So stay of the dope.
Hay internet tough guy, this web site was about something very sad and horrible that happened not to bash people for there feelings on the story. You must
have a lot of time on your hands and nothing better to do. You must hate yourself your such a angry person by the things you write but really its about a murder not dope
heads and groupies and blah blah so when you get the urge to respond back to me with your b.s talk mr.tough
guy stop and think about what a low life you are and how everything you say is a joke maybe spend a little time looking for a job or hobbie instead of trying to talk shit on the internet!
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay internet tough guy, this web site was about something very sad and horrible that happened not to bash people for there feelings on the story. You must
have a lot of time on your hands and nothing better to do. You must hate yourself your such a angry person by the things you write but really its about a murder not dope
heads and groupies and blah blah so when you get the urge to respond back to me with your b.s talk mr.tough
guy stop and think about what a low life you are and how everything you say is a joke maybe spend a little time looking for a job or hobbie instead of trying to talk shit on the internet!
amen to that sissy.
doped up

Mugla, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

r
heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
This web site feed was created because someone maliciously killed Sammy Francis. They found his body in a septic tank. Melvin was arrested for his murder. Next he was charged with being a high level drug kingpin. And then the house of cards fell and 20 something other people were arrested for drug trafficking charges. Your delusional and are trying to elevate your criminal ex con friends as being really good guys. I won't stand for your bs! I'm not afraid of your,your buddies, or King Kong.
Iceman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

doped up wrote:
r<quoted text>
This web site feed was created because someone maliciously killed Sammy Francis. They found his body in a septic tank. Melvin was arrested for his murder. Next he was charged with being a high level drug kingpin. And then the house of cards fell and 20 something other people were arrested for drug trafficking charges. Your delusional and are trying to elevate your criminal ex con friends as being really good guys. I won't stand for your bs! I'm not afraid of your,your buddies, or King Kong.
Amen to that brother. Don't know if all these people will go down, just depends on who the feds want. Melvin and Brent will go down. Way too much evidence and testimony.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

sounds like Melvin.let his mouth roll.
yeah man

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

when is the murderers court dates ?
hey

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Kristy wrote:
<quoted text> amen to that sissy.
You're just a bikerslut. We used to pass your ass around lake a bottle of jack.
therealbikerslut

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

How about the Sons of Silence? Fun to hand out with Willie and the boys.
Fred G Sandford

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Kristy wrote:
<quoted text> white folks. This must be a post from someone who's not white. WHO CARES....
You're so ugly I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies.
yeah man

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

the el forasteros is the real bad ass club
curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

anybody know what happened to his ole lady ?
heard it on kmov

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

this was on the news again a few days ago on kmov.
look up www, kmov.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr everybody 17,722
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Clinton-Obama agenda 92,094
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 1 hr harrieta 18,908
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 6,871
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 5 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 9 hr Reply2_CIA 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••