Samuel Francis' remains identified af...
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Sep 16, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Brent and Melvin will probably never see freedom again. Suicide is probably their best option. It would save the taxpayers a lot of cash for sure.
I don't know, Murderers,these days,get out after doing about 10 years.You get caught with Pot,or make Meth, you go away more than you do if you kill someone.Then the Murderers,who get out(paroled)end up killing again. It's in their Blood, like a Pit Bull,that bites. They need to be euthinized.

Since: Sep 13

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Sep 29, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>they are a motorcycle club that snitches ob everyone including each other and are afraid of their own shadow unless there is a handful of them together.they really like beating up the drunkest guy in the bar to make themselves look tough
You must have been that guy in the bar huh? Anyways I have known a few of these guys since I was a little girl and for them all to beat someone up would mean that person must have been a low life dirt bag!

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Sep 29, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Brent and Melvin will probably never see freedom again. Suicide is probably their best option. It would save the taxpayers a lot of cash for sure.
Get a life!

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Sep 29, 2013
read it again wrote:
<quoted text> Alot of people automatically assume that "Motorcycle Gangs" are all bad people. You cant judge a book by its cover. just because they wear t=shirts and Leather, and choose to have beards that they are all bad people. That just pisses me off at the level of stupidity that are in so many people.
We have a group of motorcycle riders that are retired police officers. Do they get the same level of stupidity from these same "POST COMMENTS" No.
Alot of these "GANGS" LOL are good men that do alot of good for out city, county and state by the being comunity involved in many forms.
These "Gangs" raise alot of money for alot of good causes.
Don't judge the entire riding community, much less the "Gang" LOL he may or may not ride with.
This is sad enough, but this man chose to do what he done, and in the Courts, a jury of 12 will choose his future.
When will people stop judging people on how they look, or who they may know.
"Guilty by Association" has ruined alot of lies, many due to GOSSIP
I could not agree more...
sad

Pevely, MO

#52 Sep 29, 2013
the prez of the saddle tramps,aint gonna get no coochie for a real long time.
why do you ask

High Ridge, MO

#53 Sep 30, 2013
back again wrote:
the saddle tramps m.c., were indicted on drug charges, about 25 people, and non-members along with "tick"'s murderers. It was on www.ksdk.com , last night.
And.......
why do you ask

High Ridge, MO

#54 Sep 30, 2013
heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. the stupidity runs deep on here.
Dum Dum

High Ridge, MO

#55 Sep 30, 2013
heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been that guy in the bar huh? Anyways I have known a few of these guys since I was a little girl and for them all to beat someone up would mean that person must have been a low life dirt bag!
Rt on Heather, so have I.
most of these people can only speak behind the screen.
I could call on my friend, yes a Saddle Tramp, anytime for anything. Has the biggest heart and a soft spot for more than he would say. Good luck my friend. There is not one Saddle Tramp involved in this death.
thanks you ID10ts

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Sep 30, 2013
I think we should pardon all of them. 25 people and give the felons their Meth and guns back. Its a shame how the fbi is confiscating their drug paid for houses, vehicles and other property.

Oh and they all great guys who had a righteous reason to kill someone.
doped up

Montréal, Canada

#58 Oct 1, 2013
heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather, your mind has been affected by all the Meth and you need your teeth fixed.

Ballwin, MO

#59 Oct 3, 2013
doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather, your mind has been affected by all the Meth and you need your teeth fixed.
That's funny, never done meth in my life! And I have beautiful teeth thanks. Get a life and stop talking shit about things u have no clue about. Get a job and quit wasting your time posting
doped up

Montréal, Canada

#60 Oct 3, 2013
heather1209 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, never done meth in my life! And I have beautiful teeth thanks. Get a life and stop talking shit about things u have no clue about. Get a job and quit wasting your time posting
Up in Canada your biker boys would have you addicted and selling ass on the street. Your lucky your ass is in Missouri.. Your biker boys will be in the box a long time.
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Oct 3, 2013
doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
. Get a life my sister has perfect teeth and does not do meth if you don't know the person in this story why you on here writing shit get a life or job
doped up

Montréal, Canada

#62 Oct 4, 2013
Kristy wrote:
<quoted text>. Get a life my sister has perfect teeth and does not do meth if you don't know the person in this story why you on here writing shit get a life or job
I see we have another doped up biker hore supporting drug dealing murderers, and you don't have a clue about the straight dope! Don't be a dunb biotch like yor sis.
Idiots

High Ridge, MO

#63 Oct 4, 2013
doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
Its totally discusting to see someone being attacked on a personal level and all because they dont like or agree with what the person believes or their view points.
The constitution gives us the liberty to speak freely. Its OK to not see things as others might, thats you right under the constiturion as well.
To say this to someone you dont know, is alot like GOSSIP.
Would you like it if people posted that "You have a little di*k"
A few words of stupidity or Gossip as some would say.
Dont speak of things you dont know.
Don't belittle people
Don't call names
Treat a girl with respect.
Have manners.
Get a life ass, stop being mean
doped up

Montréal, Canada

#64 Oct 4, 2013
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Its totally discusting to see someone being attacked on a personal level and all because they dont like or agree with what the person believes or their view points.
The constitution gives us the liberty to speak freely. Its OK to not see things as others might, thats you right under the constiturion as well.
To say this to someone you dont know, is alot like GOSSIP.
Would you like it if people posted that "You have a little di*k"
A few words of stupidity or Gossip as some would say.
Dont speak of things you dont know.
Don't belittle people
Don't call names
Treat a girl with respect.
Have manners.
Get a life ass, stop being mean
No you get a life you ass. I don't care about any constitution. I'm from Montreal so stfu and go sit on a fire hydrant you punk azz biotch!
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Oct 4, 2013
doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we have another doped up biker hore supporting drug dealing murderers, and you don't have a clue about the straight dope! Don't be a dunb biotch like yor sis.
first lets learn to spell You illiterate child. Your right I Have no clue about the straight dope because I'm not a dope head un like yourself as your name states DOPED UP you must be unable to find your next fix so your mad at the world sucks for your low life ass maybe get a job and you can get your next hit. Take a Etiquette class and learn to spell so you stop looking so stupid okay... I'm sure someone in the group kicked your ass an made you look more stupid then you make your self look which is pretty bad.....
doped up

Montréal, Canada

#66 Oct 4, 2013
Kristy wrote:
<quoted text> first lets learn to spell You illiterate child. Your right I Have no clue about the straight dope because I'm not a dope head un like yourself as your name states DOPED UP you must be unable to find your next fix so your mad at the world sucks for your low life ass maybe get a job and you can get your next hit. Take a Etiquette class and learn to spell so you stop looking so stupid okay... I'm sure someone in the group kicked your ass an made you look more stupid then you make your self look which is pretty bad.....
You should come to Montreal you stupid biker bitch groupie. We would have your fat ass making our club money. You would get bitch slapped for talking back. Remember your inventory to us as long as you make us money$ you stupid slut biotch! You forget your place. Being on your knees making us money. Now STFU WOOOOO!
Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Oct 5, 2013
doped up wrote:
<quoted text>
You should come to Montreal you stupid biker bitch groupie. We would have your fat ass making our club money. You would get bitch slapped for talking back. Remember your inventory to us as long as you make us money$ you stupid slut biotch! You forget your place. Being on your knees making us money. Now STFU WOOOOO!
. First off I'm not a biker anything don't even ride on bikes but people that are like family to me are in groups and would knock your teeth out for speaking to a female the way you are. Second I'm not even close to fat you would thank god if I even sat next to you. Third who gives a fuck about Montreal like really is that some place you think your cool at because you keep speaking of it like I'm The Supposed to know what that means. You must be a wana be groupie that can't get in and is taking your anger out on everyone else. If you was about anything like the men I know you wouldn't be hiding behind a pussy screen name. And I'm sure you would want my money because I manage and run a company that makes more money then you ever seen in life and what's more sad is your a low life man that I'm sure has no job and lives off a women that's been ran Through by all your friends :))). So when you sit down to take your next line dope head take a extra one and maybe you can end your stupidness in life and be gone... But if that don't work and you want to grow some balls and come where I come from and talk that Pussy shit to my face my family can help you see why you never speak to a women as you do. This site was to coment on a sad story and you have taken away from what's really going on here but tell me you real name pussy and my next letter I write to a man that has been like a father to me thats a president I'm sure we can handle this a little better. Till then go do your hits And smack your fat bitch and Probably be a worth a shit parent to some poor kids. Oh wait if you do have kids they are Probably being raised by the state because your a low life.....
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Oct 5, 2013
Kristy wrote:
<quoted text>. First off I'm not a biker anything don't even ride on bikes but people that are like family to me are in groups and would knock your teeth out for speaking to a female the way you are. Second I'm not even close to fat you would thank god if I even sat next to you. Third who gives a fuck about Montreal like really is that some place you think your cool at because you keep speaking of it like I'm The Supposed to know what that means. You must be a wana be groupie that can't get in and is taking your anger out on everyone else. If you was about anything like the men I know you wouldn't be hiding behind a pussy screen name. And I'm sure you would want my money because I manage and run a company that makes more money then you ever seen in life and what's more sad is your a low life man that I'm sure has no job and lives off a women that's been ran Through by all your friends :))). So when you sit down to take your next line dope head take a extra one and maybe you can end your stupidness in life and be gone... But if that don't work and you want to grow some balls and come where I come from and talk that Pussy shit to my face my family can help you see why you never speak to a women as you do. This site was to coment on a sad story and you have taken away from what's really going on here but tell me you real name pussy and my next letter I write to a man that has been like a father to me thats a president I'm sure we can handle this a little better. Till then go do your hits And smack your fat bitch and Probably be a worth a shit parent to some poor kids. Oh wait if you do have kids they are Probably being raised by the state because your a low life.....
1.)Whats he got his nose in stuff down here for anyways ?#2.)I do like yer style,and I bet yer smokin hot !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Senator Maria Chappel-Nadal needs Jail time 11 min Eric is being ind... 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Leftovers 21,051
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias 7 hr Uncle Tom 3
Looking for any St. Louis women who want to be ... 23 hr The Babymaker 1
Mudsharks (Feb '17) Fri Sherminator 64
Highway Patrol Takes Over St Louis PD Thu Guest 3
John Peppercorn predicts Thu Ricardo montobomb 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages