Samuel Francis' remains identified af...

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah, I remember when stump got into it with Axl at a concert about 15 years or so ago. I'm surprised Axl didn't wind up in the shitter, lol.
Jonies

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Aug 30, 2013
what in the

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Aug 30, 2013
Fucktard forum wrote:
You must all be fans of Sons of Anarchy.. The real world does not function or act the way it's portrayed on tv. So assuming the worst and that a gang involved or that juror will be killed is ridiculous. And really RICO. Funny none of you so called experts or name sayers have ever even heard of this so called club the Tramps but your quick to throw their name out there like it's some malicious outlaw biker gang that's killing people for no good reason... Fucktards you all need your own special holiday with MORE COW BELLS!
What is name sayers??? Did you mean to say naysayers meaning:One who frequently engages in excessive complaining, negative banter and/or a genuinely poor and downbeat attitude
Fucktard forum

United States

#28 Sep 2, 2013
what in the wrote:
<quoted text>
What is name sayers??? Did you mean to say naysayers meaning:One who frequently engages in excessive complaining, negative banter and/or a genuinely poor and downbeat attitude
Lmao.. Exactly, got to love auto correct. But thanks for the interpretation its appreciated.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Sep 3, 2013
They say wrote:
They say the club that's referred to is the saddle tramps. However, its not been mentioned if this Melvin guy was a member of this club or not. I do not believe that conclusions should be jumped to when the media has been known to blow certain details out of proportion. I'm not saying to rule it out. I'm just saying until all the facts have been given, keep an open mind. Here's one of my theories (JUST A THEORY) that I've been tossing around in my head: Melvin was either a member or an associate who was having an affair with the wife of Sammy. I think there was possibly some dirty dealings with drugs and then you add in an affair and that leaves you with the recipe for disaster. I believe this is more personal than club related. I also believe the witnesses that were there may have been one or two members of the club. Who knows. What a sad event. I think whoever was involved in this senseless malicious murder should receive the highest sentence punishable by law up to the death penalty.
I rememeber about 15 years ago,a girl from South City/County,was missing. Her Headless Body,was found near the old Twin Rivers Tavern(a biker bar)(since burnt down),near Eureka, close to Hwy. PP, off Hwy. W,in the woods. A local Deer Hunter found the remains in the woods. The rumor was the Skull,was clean/pure white fresh,sitting on the Bar,of a Saddle Tramps Bar. When the Cops came questioning,the Skull,disapeared. The old Mother,just wanted it to bury with the rest of the body. No one was ver arrested,or charged. The victim,made remarks,she was scared they were gonna get her,befores she was killed. She left behind a son.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Sep 3, 2013
The killer, never watched the crime story, about local singer Walter Scott,of the Bob Kuban Band,whose body was found in a Cistern,and the killers(wife & her lover) were arrested. The wife got out of it.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Sep 3, 2013
Was "Tick" ,still alive,when he was thrown in the Cistern ?
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Sep 3, 2013
Did "Tick",hang out in R-Place Bar,in House Springs,a few years ago ?
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Sep 3, 2013
Iceman wrote:
I think the wife has something to do with this. In fact I think she created the environment.
Whose his ole lady ?
Iceman

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Sep 5, 2013
back again wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose his ole lady ?
I forget her name word is that she works at the Imperial Club. Feds are all over this crap. Somebody going to emergency and somebody going to jail, lol.
Jimmy

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Sep 8, 2013
2 more in the box boss.

Guy named Trent Bouren and a stooge named Otto Plopper(what a name, big gangster type weighing in at 140lbs soak n wet)
stlpd

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Sep 8, 2013
Two more people have been charged in connection with the killing of a tattoo artist whose remains were found this summer in an eastern Missouri septic tank.
Brent Tyler Bouren, the publisher and editor of the biker-geared Full Throttle Midwest Magazine, was charged Friday with second-degree murder in the death of Samuel Francis, 38, of Cape Girardeau, The Daily Journal newspaper in Park Hills, Mo., reported.
Francis went missing in December and the night before his disappearance, his father received a message from the son warning that should he turn up missing, he likely had been shot. Francis also said he was going with members of the gang to do tattoo work at a lake in St. Francois County. Francis’ body was found in a septic tank outside Bonne Terre on July 25.
Also Friday, Otto Plopper, 43, of French Village, was charged with felony abandonment of a corpse.
A third man, Melvin Scherrer, 49, of Bonne Terre, was charged last month with first-degree murder and other charges in Francis’ killing. Scherrer’s attorney, Mark Byrne, declined to comment to The Associated Press. Online court records show that neither Bouren nor Plopper has an attorney.
According to the probable cause statement, witnesses said Bouren, 42, of St. Louis, watched Scherrer use a baseball bat to assault Francis and participated in the assault. Witnesses said Bouren threatened the same treatment toward them if they ever spoke of what they observed. They said Bouren held a gun in his hand and pointed it at others who were present at Scherrer’s residence.
Besides second-degree murder, Bouren also is charged with felonious restraint, second-degree assault, armed criminal action and tampering with a witness.
The witnesses said Plopper was present during the incident and left the residence with Scherrer and Francis. They reported Plopper later admitted to helping Scherrer dispose of Francis’ body, according to court records.
Scherrer also is charged in federal court with conspiracy to possess and distribute methamphetamine. The federal indictment identifies Bouren as one of Scherrer’s drug distributors.
Tatoo Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Sep 10, 2013
stlpd wrote:
Two more people have been charged in connection with the killing of a tattoo artist whose remains were found this summer in an eastern Missouri septic tank.
Brent Tyler Bouren, the publisher and editor of the biker-geared Full Throttle Midwest Magazine, was charged Friday with second-degree murder in the death of Samuel Francis, 38, of Cape Girardeau, The Daily Journal newspaper in Park Hills, Mo., reported.
Francis went missing in December and the night before his disappearance, his father received a message from the son warning that should he turn up missing, he likely had been shot. Francis also said he was going with members of the gang to do tattoo work at a lake in St. Francois County. Francis’ body was found in a septic tank outside Bonne Terre on July 25.
Also Friday, Otto Plopper, 43, of French Village, was charged with felony abandonment of a corpse.
A third man, Melvin Scherrer, 49, of Bonne Terre, was charged last month with first-degree murder and other charges in Francis’ killing. Scherrer’s attorney, Mark Byrne, declined to comment to The Associated Press. Online court records show that neither Bouren nor Plopper has an attorney.
According to the probable cause statement, witnesses said Bouren, 42, of St. Louis, watched Scherrer use a baseball bat to assault Francis and participated in the assault. Witnesses said Bouren threatened the same treatment toward them if they ever spoke of what they observed. They said Bouren held a gun in his hand and pointed it at others who were present at Scherrer’s residence.
Besides second-degree murder, Bouren also is charged with felonious restraint, second-degree assault, armed criminal action and tampering with a witness.
The witnesses said Plopper was present during the incident and left the residence with Scherrer and Francis. They reported Plopper later admitted to helping Scherrer dispose of Francis’ body, according to court records.
Scherrer also is charged in federal court with conspiracy to possess and distribute methamphetamine. The federal indictment identifies Bouren as one of Scherrer’s drug distributors.
Otto Plopper OMG, lol.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Sep 11, 2013
the saddle tramps m.c., were indicted on drug charges, about 25 people, and non-members along with "tick"'s murderers. It was on www.ksdk.com , last night.
Jimmy

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Sep 11, 2013
back again wrote:
the saddle tramps m.c., were indicted on drug charges, about 25 people, and non-members along with "tick"'s murderers. It was on www.ksdk.com , last night.
Looks like the shit just hit the fan. 3years work by the fibbies.
bill

Washington, MO

#43 Sep 12, 2013
kay okay wrote:
I have a question who/what are these saddle tramp guys?
they are a motorcycle club that snitches ob everyone including each other and are afraid of their own shadow unless there is a handful of them together.they really like beating up the drunkest guy in the bar to make themselves look tough
henry

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Sep 13, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>they are a motorcycle club that snitches ob everyone including each other and are afraid of their own shadow unless there is a handful of them together.they really like beating up the drunkest guy in the bar to make themselves look tough
How many are not in jail now? Most are going away for long time.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Sep 14, 2013
The President of the Saddle Tramps, was areested for a Federal Warrant,for Meth distribution,too. He's 50,so he'll be lucky if he lives to get out. His ridin days are probaly over ! He'll be ridin in a wheelchair,when he gets out. Sad. If you kill somebody,you get less time,that being a Meth Dealer.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Sep 14, 2013
Brent Bouren, publisher of Full Throttle Midwest,will have to start a new magazine called" Bikers Behind Bars".
henry

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Sep 14, 2013
back again wrote:
Brent Bouren, publisher of Full Throttle Midwest,will have to start a new magazine called" Bikers Behind Bars".
Brent and Melvin will probably never see freedom again. Suicide is probably their best option. It would save the taxpayers a lot of cash for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Linden Nj 21,200
cops and protesters 11 hr hardhead 1
Knee Gars Funked Up 11 hr hardhead 3
Jason Stockley not about Justice, It about Pol... 11 hr hardhead 2
stupid protesters 11 hr hardhead 1
No Justice. Everything is Rigged. 22 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 2
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Sun lol 6,474

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages