Oneeye

Milford, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Careful. Used to be a soap factory down there that had trucks with leaky valves and would drop soap on Hall St. Slicker than duck butter.

Since: Feb 13

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I use to love hall street till all the Bosnians and blacks started acting crazy and pulling out in front of races and stealing cars.. its all drama up thre now..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

ZEater314 wrote:
I use to love hall street till all the Bosnians and blacks started acting crazy and pulling out in front of races and stealing cars.. its all drama up thre now..
Who care what you think. You are a thief. You ripped off my cancer patient wife. Zeater314 is also Repoman636. He sales fake drugs, and will send you aimless junky threats, if ya call him out. Dirty thief. His real job is a repoman, he steals cars for a living.
I remember

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Way back 50 ago years my best friend and I would go to Hall Street and he would race with his dads car. This one was a sleeper and you would never suspect from the looks of it what it could do.
It was a 1960 Studebaker Lark but that little car could really haul ass. One night we were there and guess who showed up, my friends father and he wasn't too happy.
He traded the Studebaker in on a new 61 Chevrolet with a 6 cylinder engine. That stopped the racing but the new car wasn't nearly as much fun as the old one.
A few years later my friend bought a 68-69 Cuda with a 340 engine and me a lot of money racing with that car. In those days the auto industry would under rate the horsepower to some degree for insurance reasons and the Cuda was rated as 275 horsepower but in reallity it would put out much more than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,176
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Kallark27 17,774
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 18 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 19 hr big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 23 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you Sat Just me 1
tryin to smoke tonight Sat Sneaky Pete 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••