Violence at a Candlelight Vigil in No...

Violence at a Candlelight Vigil in North St. Louis, Police Say Two Men Open Fire

There are 4 comments on the riverfronttimes.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Violence at a Candlelight Vigil in North St. Louis, Police Say Two Men Open Fire. In it, riverfronttimes.com reports that:

A candlelight vigil in north St. Louis turned violent when three women got into a physical fight -- eventually prompting two men to fire multiple gunshots, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at riverfronttimes.com.

bite me

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
wow, lighting candles, and ducking bullets. sounds like a really good time.
ole roy

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
It just goes to show that the darkies there dont understand that stopping violence means THEMSELVES not being violent, not stopping people being violent TO them. I dont think blacks should be free until they graduate high school with at least a true c average, meaning "deys cans spell wurdz like 'they' "and know what form of 'be' verbs to use where in sentences, and put their dna profile online to be used in crime fighting and child support cases. They generally havent earned it as a whole.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#3 Mar 21, 2013
TNB chimps gone wild when will it ever end the sooner the better thinning the pack of uncivilized primitive primate thugs where is Charles Bronson they deserve a Death Wish!!!!!! 5372/7734
haha

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
"Yall need to stop the violence. We gonna keep it up do' "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr But Hay 20,291
Tattoo Artists 8 hr Not an ass kisser 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... 8 hr mEAT me in st louie 10
Speedy VHS/VHS-C/8mm tape to DVD Conversion Ser... (Dec '12) 23 hr cdm712712 35
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Tue killa_the_compass... 70
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) May 20 Mary The Car Sale... 18
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis May 20 baa baa baa 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages