no longer a secret
hearing online

Columbia, MO

#1 Jan 27, 2014
it really is nolnonger a secret now to find out who really never was going to tell or wait ect point is to prove u never were a friend and to let any new friends have this front row seat for eal-also don't let me getting mad run u off everyone here gets mad aking millions doesn't get made without getting mad so it goes anyway if your going to tell in 30 days then rock on and lets go if not then leave someone else needs this seat not some welfare bitc from columbis using up ur time get your frined to sit here im sure they need the money and time for real anyway I need to make some money for stuff see ya soon--o yeh everyone here is greatfull u told everyone as well-so tell more people today and b a friend the online hearing secret is over for real
well

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2014
Stop these idiotic long ass run on sentence random posts to some anonymous person who likely never sees them. Have you never heard of a comma or period? Do you talk like this, on and on and on with no pause? Go back to english class and learn how to communicate with writing.
tiotoia washington

Farmington, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2014
well wrote:
Stop these idiotic long ass run on sentence random posts to some anonymous person who likely never sees them. Have you never heard of a comma or period? Do you talk like this, on and on and on with no pause? Go back to english class and learn how to communicate with writing.
GFY
Tim

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2014
What secret
TMIinSTL

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 6, 2014
HearingOnline.. the only secret that we all are aware of is your can't spell and your grasp of the english language is shit. Get of Topix and read a book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) 35 min mark anderson 188
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Terrance 20,919
Hells Angels Clubhouse? (Sep '15) 9 hr death or wish dead 16
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... 9 hr Truth 3
St Louis ISP Topix Stalker is Sicko Tue Lock Trump Up 8
beware Tue taht 1
St Louis Topix Predator Tue Two Thousand 7

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages