Audio may have captured Michael Brown...

Audio may have captured Michael Brown shooting

There are 6 comments on the The Salinas Californian story from Aug 26, 2014, titled Audio may have captured Michael Brown shooting. In it, The Salinas Californian reports that:

Audio may have captured Michael Brown shooting What appears to be a succession of gunshots can be heard in the background of the call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Salinas Californian.

thank god for bullets

Wilkes Barre, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2014
Only six shots out of ten hit Shamoo.
sure it was

Griffithsville, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2014
yeah right they came up with this now what a joke' someone blk p erson im sure fired gun and said it was the cop shooting little boy brown' any thing to help there side i guess what a joke
Fergustan

Mescalero, NM

#3 Aug 26, 2014
It was popcorn in the microwave.
Scoop Johnson

Maple Heights, OH

#4 Aug 26, 2014
I heard another version of the recording. Brown was yelling something like this........"HEP MEH! SUMBADDAH HEP MEH!"
Honestly

San Jose, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2014
You depraved cave n!@@ers all need to have your heads severed. The neanderthal ape derren wilson is a lying POS. Karma is coming for you mayonnaise monkeys. You should have never been let out of the caves of Europe.
Adult

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 5, 2014
Anything to clear Darrin Wilson, but yall better get ready. He's going to jail for the rest of his life and hopefully they kill him in there, matter fact I'm wish they kill him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) 13 hr Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers 14 hr black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Aug 29 Ctguy 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages