Man arrested for animal abuse in case...

Man arrested for animal abuse in case of dog that was paralyzed

There are 9 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Man arrested for animal abuse in case of dog that was paralyzed. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Ron Jackson, of Arlington Avenue, is charged with felony animal abuse after a dog was shot 12 times, strangled with an electrical cord, thrown in a dumpster, and left for dead on September 21.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
what a sick and barbaric crime. what a sick and cruel person, a violent psychopath. i hope he gets the help he deserves.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#2 Nov 21, 2012
$10 fine. It isn't like he harmed anybody's property. I don't see any signs of this guy being a danger to society.
stoneem

New Port Richey, FL

#3 Nov 21, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
$10 fine. It isn't like he harmed anybody's property. I don't see any signs of this guy being a danger to society.
how 'bout a $5 fine if the same is done to you? sounds good to me
stoneem

New Port Richey, FL

#4 Nov 21, 2012
how 'bout a 50 cent fine if the same was done to you? sounds good to me.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Nov 22, 2012
^^Major FAIL as always and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6..

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be
Dantre

High Ridge, MO

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Big White Daddy wrote:
We cannot civilize these canibal savages.
whose you calln savage you wht devil!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Dantre wrote:
<quoted text>whose you calln savage you wht devil!
I don't mind the savage part much but trying to force that civilization garbage down my throat is going to far! Civilization is what's wrong with the world today because it has become anything but civil.
Blondie

Bronx, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
r u kidding me? that is horrible! if u can do that to a animal u can do that to a human! let somebody do it to u
mojo karma cookie

Mountain View, CA

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text> r u kidding me? that is horrible! if u can do that to a animal u can do that to a human! let somebody do it to u
i'll say. that poor dog, brutally murdered by those he trusted and loved. and that was a very sick and sadistic deed that man did, to get even with his wife in a custody battle. something ain't right here, the entire system underneath is built upon close-minded apathy and store-bought DUMBYist greed and little else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Strong Black Man 21,273
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) 5 hr Pizza Lover69 189
No Self-Respecting White Woman Does a Smelly Groid Tue Judith 2
Affordable Lawn service Chris Mon Dale Hickson 3
St Louis Stalker gets K O Ed by Topix again Mon Beth spreads eagle 3
St. Louis coalburners Mon SBM 12
Alissa Frazier-Valdejo Sun Snowblower 5

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages