Terrell Hadley, St. Louis Homicide No. 7; Allegedly Shot by Girlfriend, Shonta Roper

Jan 12, 2010 Full story: St. Louis - riverfronttimes.com 16

Police say that Shonta Roper shot her boyfriend, Terrell Hadley , in the eye after an argument at his home Friday night in the 5500 block of Ashland in north St.

Full Story
Shaniqua

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jan 12, 2010
You go ghurl! Shoulda cut his prick off.
george wallace

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 12, 2010
good to hear reports like this more black violence killing each other off nothing new in murder capital usa.......maybe someday they will kill off there worthless breed.
1Mahogany

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2010
george wallace wrote:
good to hear reports like this more black violence killing each other off nothing new in murder capital usa.......maybe someday they will kill off there worthless breed.
you racist bastard...thats not what this is about...it's about a life being taken you a$$h***... BURN IN HELL BECAUSE THEY BOTH R MY FRIENDS...NOW U DEAL WIT THAT.
MOOKARA

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 12, 2010
Terrell was a very close friend of mine and he will be truley missed! Its crazy how sme1 cld just take a life awy ... frm their parents, kids, bros/sis, friends etc. I just cant belive my friend of 12yrs is dead !
Michelle

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Jan 13, 2010
george wallace wrote:
Wow we see who is the worthless breed your race!! Your people brought us here we didn't ask yall to come over on boats and get us you f***ing b**** you your mother and your father and if you got kids all ain't S***!!!! You F****** RACIST!!!!!
Michelle

Maryland Heights, MO

#7 Jan 13, 2010
She is going to get hers I never did like this rat ass bitch!!! I guess you kill your man if they want you anymore!!! Terrell we love you and you will truly be missed!!! This bitch is going to DIE!!!! watch let this bitch get off on some bullshit she will be in the dirt too!!!!
SHONTA HADLEY

O Fallon, MO

#8 Jan 14, 2010
THATS BULLSHIT I HAVE BEEN WITH TERRELL FOR EIGHT YEARS ON AND OFF AND HE IS NOT A VIOLENT PERSON AT ALL SHE JUST KNEW THAT AFTER SHE GOT HIM LOCKED UP WEEK BEFORE LAST HE WAS DONE WITH HER WORTHLESS ASS AND THAT HE REUNITED WITH THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WITCH IS MY SELF AND ANY WAY IF HE BEAT HER WHY WOULD SHE COME THERE TO HIS HOUSE AND SHE WASNT INVITED BECAUSE HE WAS GETTING READY TO GO WITH ME SO HER ASS JUST CRAZY AS HELL
john wayne gacy

Farmington, MO

#9 Jan 14, 2010
SHONTA HADLEY wrote:
THATS BULLSHIT I HAVE BEEN WITH TERRELL FOR EIGHT YEARS ON AND OFF AND HE IS NOT A VIOLENT PERSON AT ALL SHE JUST KNEW THAT AFTER SHE GOT HIM LOCKED UP WEEK BEFORE LAST HE WAS DONE WITH HER WORTHLESS ASS AND THAT HE REUNITED WITH THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WITCH IS MY SELF AND ANY WAY IF HE BEAT HER WHY WOULD SHE COME THERE TO HIS HOUSE AND SHE WASNT INVITED BECAUSE HE WAS GETTING READY TO GO WITH ME SO HER ASS JUST CRAZY AS HELL
that is some funny stuff do you really know how silly that sounds if not go ask someone that has more brains than you.....i get tickled at uneducated negros just dumb and stupid with no future at all in the white man's world
unstoppable

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2010
john wayne gacy wrote:
<quoted text>that is some funny stuff do you really know how silly that sounds if not go ask someone that has more brains than you.....i get tickled at uneducated negros just dumb and stupid with no future at all in the white man's world
HA HA HA I think its funny you think this is a white mans world..HOW UNEDUCATED ARE YOU so just keep on laughing but look in the mirror when you do JERK.YOU wont be the person to ask.:) at that!!!!
unstoppable

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2010
george wallace wrote:
<quoted text>Please, you make the white race look bad. Kill yourself.
NOw this is funny and probably some good advise:)
CHERESA

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2010
R.I.P. TERRELL.... IM NOT SURE WHAT THE SITUATION WAS WITH TERRELL AND OLE GIRL BUT IF U R SO UNHAPPY WITH A PERSON WALK AWAY AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE...BUT THIS JUST REASSURE US THAT WE HAVE REALLY EVIL PEOPLE OUT HERE.. THATS SO SAD TO KNOW YOU CAN TAKE SOMEONE LIFE CAUSE THEY WANT TO GO ON WITH THIERS WITHOUT YOU...SELFISH,LOW SELF-ESTEEM,SELF HATRED, INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE....LETS GET IT TOGETHER........
trina

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jan 18, 2010
I'm am so sorry that this happened on both ends,I would have never thought this would happen but it did i've known shonta for 17 years and this sh*t is so mindblowing to me. Shonta loved him She just took a wrong turn.I give my blessings out to everyone all the kids to terrell...and shonta they all are going to need it.
JESUS

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 19, 2010
Terrell is a twin incase no one knew, His twin sister is Tiffany, and I have not talked to her since this has all happened. They are both childhood friends of mine. I pray that god keeps his angel's around her and there family. Terrell is just so young and did not deserve to die the way he did, no matter how he was living. Just pray for both family's and alway remember to keep god first in whatever you do.
A relative

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
I love and miss my cousin already, the wake & funeral went well. Her son was so close to him he was at the funeral. Thanks evey1 for the comments good or bad, we see he was loved by the people that did and didn't know him, & also haters & congradulators. I'll always keep his & her kids in my prayers. As for her she's the 1 that made it hard for herself!
relative

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jan 26, 2013
SHONTA HADLEY wrote:
no u wasnt so dont lie shonte you benn with him fo 9 months u just mad cuz u got to sit in jail`
HIS DAUGHTER

Florissant, MO

#20 Jan 9, 2014
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ITS HARD GOING THRU THIS STUFF AND TO THIS DAY I STILL WANNA CHOP HER NECK OFF HER YOU WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD TO HER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 28 min DUH 25
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Sissy Hagelstein 19,474
How can police be ,police 2 hr Facts 6
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr guest 4,639
We Are All Darren Wilson 4 hr Gone Soft 2
NO INDICTMENT - Grand jury clears Ferguson officer 6 hr Supremeliberal 6
What must change 6 hr Tired 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:13 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports10:13PM
Cancer feared for sidelined Chiefs safety Berry
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jeff Fisher unhappy with officiating in Rams' loss
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Predicting the Winner of All 16 Matchups
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders