Habitata Building Products Halcyon Shades

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Concerned

Columbia, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Has anyone had problems with Habitata Building Products?

They did work for me and caused all kinds of damage. Now they will not talk to me or help pay for the damage. I had three other contractors verify that Habitata Building Products Halcyon Shades caused the damage.

Chris O., the man I tried to consult because that is who I was told to talk to from calling their office, has major issues with anger and is a mean person - just sad.

I'm consulting an attorney next week. I am trying to find others with issues. I'm going to raise the idea of a class action suit. If you are interested, please post here and I will contact you.

Owners: David Kenyon, Jane Quartel, Kevin Schaedler
Kevin Schaedler

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jul 5, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your problem. We are always concerned if someone has an issue with our services. You can contact me at my personal email address at kschaedler@habitata.com
sup

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Concerned, Has this been resolved yet? If not definitely contact the BBB of Mo.
Concerned

Waterloo, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Thanks for the concern sup. I am moving forward.

Kevin Schaedler shared: I am very sorry to hear about your problem. We are always concerned if someone has an issue with our services. You can contact me at my personal email address at kschaedler@habitata.com

I did contact you via a letter (USPS mail). I also contacted David Kenyon, Jane Quartel, & Chris O. in the same manner. I have not heard back from anyone.
Concerned

Waterloo, IL

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Thanks to those who have been kind enough to contact me with the same issues. As discussed in another area, I (we) am moving forward. I have contacted and filed complaints with the BBB & MO Attorney General, as have others. I am soliciting others via mail/and the blog we set up for our next move. I appreciate knowing I am not alone in this matter.

If anyone else would like to jump on board - please do. The more voices we have the better for all involved.

The company once again is listed below in case there is anyone new out there looking to join.

Thanks again everyone!

Habitata Building Products, LLC
1600 South 39th Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Phone:(800) 422-8518
Fax: 888 291-3331
Concerned

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Habitata
Habitata Building Product

Waterloo, IL

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Habitata Building Products, LLC, dba Halcyon Shades
Halcyon Shades

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Habitata Building Products
Halcyon Shades

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Halcyon Shades
Habitata

Waterloo, IL

#11 Sep 1, 2013
Habitata Building Products
1600 South 39th Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Phone:(800) 422-8518
Fax: 888 291-3331
Habitata

Waterloo, IL

#12 Sep 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Bugsy 3,848
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 14 hr Streetrunner 31
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Blacks have made their own bed Sat kfc63736 9
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
mountain dew Oct 17 Rich 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info