Tyrese Short: Cops Arrest Marquan Bla...

Tyrese Short: Cops Arrest Marquan Bland, Suspect in Murder of 9-Year-Old

There are 1 comment on the River Front Times story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Tyrese Short: Cops Arrest Marquan Bland, Suspect in Murder of 9-Year-Old. In it, River Front Times reports that:

One of the most tragic and unbelievable murders this year in the city of St. Louis was the fatal shooting of Tyrese Short, a nine-year-old boy who was in a moving car with his father in north St. Louis when a bullet hit him in the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at River Front Times.

L short

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2013
We are so thankful for you all capturing my little cousin Tyrese Short58 killer,we are tearful because we though ths was going to be ANOTHER cold case murder,I want to thank the police dept.for your help,we hope that all the suspects are found ,and once again Thanks a LOT!!!!🙏

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Can't say White hate crime 11 hr white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport 11 hr Back Again 4
Boy h or China 12 hr Anyone 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri JackArmStrong 20,383
13 year old shoots 2==More black violence Fri Joe Neaf 6
Stupid White People For Black Lives Matter Fri Back Again 6
racism Jul 21 Joe Neaf 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages