Sunset Hills Murder Suspect Charged

Full story: Fox2Now 111
A suspect has been charged in the murder of a south St. Louis County woman. Police believe James Harvey murdered 49 year old Sherry Bladdick last Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
nick the prick nelms

Worthington, MN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
where is dirty dan's picture if james ws involved then i was dirty dan was there to. they go everywhere together. they smoke crack together all day everyday. they better get dirty dan to. dirty dan is a better lair than indian james. but he has rich st louis parents so better keep there name out of it. vartanian opps i spilled it dirty dan vartanian. he is still in jail or will be by they end of the weekend he goes there every weekend. crack head scumbags.
Shock

Fairview Heights, IL

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I guess he is not dark enough; where are all the comments. Nothing to say I guess, mmmmmmmm
dave

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2010
shoot him-stab him-burn him-hange him, and kill him
duh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jul 30, 2010
look at that freakin' crackhead. i hope they keep police around that house and expose the drugs and dopers living there and entertaining the vermin of the world.
lock and load

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jul 30, 2010
all dopers should be executed. they are worthless to society. all they do is steal, get free medical attention and suck off society. shame they weren't in germany when Hitler was in power!
dirtyred

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Crickets!!!! Only 5 comments today?!!!!! I agree with Shock!!!!
An American

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Drag him behind a truck with an old tow chain . Or we could strap him up and peel off his finger nails and cover them with salt before we make him bite the curb and smash his head in. Oh by the way I am white.See it dose not matter what color you are bcause sh@t is sh@t no matter what color you are. We need to wipe all of the sh@t stains off of the face of this earth.
cece

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 30, 2010
According to another news story, Harvey served time from 1997-2002 in IL for criminal sex assault & aggravated battery causing great bodily harm..& he'd been in & out of prison for failing to register as a sex offender..so..she left her husband for this? BIG mistake
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 30, 2010
@cece - she did not leave her husband for this creep. Why would you post something you have absolutely no clue about?
truthseeker

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jul 30, 2010
Shock wrote:
I guess he is not dark enough; where are all the comments. Nothing to say I guess, mmmmmmmm
I'm with you.....if he was dark, there'd be 100 chants of derrogatory names hurled about......
cece

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 30, 2010
concerned wrote:
@cece - she did not leave her husband for this creep. Why would you post something you have absolutely no clue about?
in case you didnt notice..it was a QUESTION..with a QUEStino mark..btw, do you have a clue??
cece

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 30, 2010
*yes, I know how to spell the word Question
moxxie

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 30, 2010
Why would upscale people allow low lives and criminals to attend their parties? I'm sure this women was a nice person, but she didn't understand the safety risk she was creating for other people and herself by dating this idiot.
Steven

Guysville, OH

#14 Jul 30, 2010
we know Harvey he is a very dangerous man, him and his brother Kevin used to come in here all the time.. They were very vulgar and was into bdsm they were dominant tops that is all that needs to be said
The naked truth _heater

Saint Peters, MO

#15 Jul 30, 2010
He was probably supplying those "upscale people" with their cocaine. Drug addiction knows no class boundries. This guys a dirty cracker crack head.
Letsbereal

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2010
I don't understand the last sentence "police initially passed it off as at most a suspicious death....". What is that? Do they mean to say that had her ex not push for a closer look it would of just been left at that? Anyone?
billy wads of cash

Worthington, MN

#18 Jul 30, 2010
all i know is i have jnow indian james and sirty day for many years. everybody they hang out iwth are drug addicts. the police didn't look into this at first becuse it was thought to be a drug overdose and i know this lady did drugs with dan and james becuse i talked to them while they were smoking crack.i'm sure she was a nice lady that got with the wrong crowd but everybody is until they hit the pipe. if this was somebody in the projects they would have been all over the tv and so would thier family's. don't keep it secert who are the rich drug addicts they are protecting. they did love each other and this is a shame for both of them. i would rather be dead than in prison. but i guess some people like it there.

peace wads
Harold Dewey

Rowlett, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2010
I used to work for James' brother brad selling kirby's james was the enforcer we all lived in one of brads company house if you did not go to work james would come over and beat the hell out of us all those harvey's are crazy and slave drivers they bounce from town to town selling vaccums and abusing ppl all across the country he has charge's everywhere for violence from FLa to Memphis...now st.louis they have those kirby houses everywhere and make you work for free in fear of your life....and they are right that dirty dan was his lover they travled everywhere together
50Plus

Columbia, MO

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Shock wrote:
They are all waiting for the next news broadcast and hoping for something to happen on the North side of St. Louis. You can bet we will hear from them as soon as they get the story they want. But in the meantime I am enjoying their silence.
Unbelievable

Belleville, IL

#21 Jul 30, 2010
It's amazing how the media and previous commentors rush to judgement and make completely idiot statements without knowing even the littlest bit of fact. How is it that a bbq with a few couples attending is defined as a "party"? Why are people implying that drugs were involved when that is completely untrue? So what if the homeowner is wealthy? In my opinion, the people who got together for a small pool gathering to enjoy a summer evening are victims here. They obviously had no idea that a psychopath was in their presence who would commit such a horrible, unspeakable act. The media has gotten so much wrong from the start of this story and innocent people are being accused of outrageous implications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Interview 4 hr killa_the_compass... 1
Public committee to monitor police 14 hr Hooty 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri Here Is One 5,641
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Fri ZigZag 53
E. St. Louis- Democratic Republic of the Congo Fri ZigZag 1
Yo Jan 29 homes 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jan 28 Alberto 19,592
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Jan 23 little caprice 227
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?