Would You Write A Letter To O.J. Simp...

Would You Write A Letter To O.J. Simpson ?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Reply_Spy

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Who would write a letter to O.J.? Would You?

If so prove it:

Mr. O.J. Simpson
1200 Prison Road
Lovelock , Nevada 89419

Confirmation Control Phrase: Love [email protected]
your momma

Farmington, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2012
your 1 sick azzzzwipe
ChocolateCharm

Murrieta, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Looks like God is favoring the juice. Its about time. How could a person get persecuted for something that belongs to them? Something is wrong with that picture. Good Luck Mr. Simpson
hope you are going home real soon, where you belong.
Psalm 23- read it!
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#4 Aug 23, 2013
OJ is just a punk for Bubba.
savor it

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 24, 2013
ChocolateCharm wrote:
Looks like God is favoring the juice. Its about time. How could a person get persecuted for something that belongs to them? Something is wrong with that picture. Good Luck Mr. Simpson
Psalm 23- read it!
wow youre a racist pos. First, oj the bj giver butchered his wife, he only went free because of overdone political correctness, star appeal, and an ignorant ass jury. Second, OJ sold that memorabilia then STOLE it back at gunpoint after taking the victim hostage. Oj should die in prison, with AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and a giant ripped ass.
joe ferguson

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 6, 2013
O.j. Is a good man .as his quaterback we played alot with balls together.sometimes o.j. So happy he squirted thru holes.huddles wede fun and thats why they call him juice.the whole team would circle jerk o..j was the teams target of choice.miss ya o.j. Tunnel out.
rain

Pontiac, MI

#8 Mar 12, 2015
Well im friends w son of sam, have mansons autograph and alnost befriended the nightstalker.

Oj wood b a breeze.
Ms _ Righteous

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Nov 20, 2015
savor it wrote:
<quoted text> wow youre a racist pos. First, oj the bj giver butchered his wife, he only went free because of overdone political correctness, star appeal, and an ignorant ass jury. Second, OJ sold that memorabilia then STOLE it back at gunpoint after taking the victim hostage. Oj should die in prison, with AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and a giant ripped ass.
Just because you hate OJ Simpson so much u keep making him a celebrity by hate crimes foolish talk, do you know if this is true or were you their to see him commit this crime or this is certainly you heard and saw the trial on tv, you don't know if this man had not ask God for forgiveness and you may go to hell and he want because of your hate, do you know him at all, God is a forgiving God, a black man a black woman always suffer for the color of their skin yet our white race didn't mine sleeping with a black woman well she wasn't so dirty then and now because of white ancestry so many has burn in hell and carried our children with us because they listen to hate from little, you need to ask God to forgive you, for the word of the lord have spoken. If you don't take heed of this woe unto you.
3rdleg

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2016
I am trying to write OJ Simpson to let him know about an affair I had with Nichole back in 1994.
Misty

Constantia, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2016
I would send a letter to O.J. I know He did not kill Nicole. But I do know who did.
Misty

Constantia, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2016
Reply_Spy wrote:
Who would write a letter to O.J.? Would You?
If so prove it:
Mr. O.J. Simpson
1200 Prison Road
Lovelock , Nevada 89419
Confirmation Control Phrase: Love [email protected]
O.J did not kill Nicole. I do know who did though.
Rachelle Janet

New York, NY

#13 Feb 10, 2016
For 20 bucks,,,
Samuel Fondren

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2016
Rachelle Janet wrote:
For 20 bucks,,,
No one is that rich.
Keith Tarillion

San Jose, CA

#15 Feb 11, 2016
I would drink OJs bathwater.
Collegegirl2

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2016
savor it wrote:
<quoted text> wow youre a racist pos. First, oj the bj giver butchered his wife, he only went free because of overdone political correctness, star appeal, and an ignorant ass jury. Second, OJ sold that memorabilia then STOLE it back at gunpoint after taking the victim hostage. Oj should die in prison, with AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and a giant ripped ass.
I agree with every word you said. He did it and he knows he did it. It is unbelievable to me that he got off. But, see God is good that is why he is still in prison; thinking that he was able to just get away with anything. Now even his precious white friends won't even have anything to do with him. I feel sorry; especially for Ron Goldman who was totally innocent in the entire thing. It is so much evil in this world. I hope someone busts his dome to the white meat!
gereale

Lake Charles, LA

#24 Saturday Jun 11
ChocolateCharm wrote:
Psalm 23- read it!
OJ was sued for everything he had , pictures of him signed by him did not even belong to him .He's is not ever going to be free because he murdered some people and it was proven. Also God knows and O J is not even sorry .
gereale

Lake Charles, LA

#25 Saturday Jun 11
Misty wrote:
I would send a letter to O.J. I know He did not kill Nicole. But I do know who did.
Yeah right !!! You would have sold that info or had to tell someone if you did and his shoes were at the crime scene. So much you dont know about real law . It was proven already by the DNA. I think you are mistaken and just dont realize it .
Iggeypop

Apopka, FL

#27 Friday Jun 17
Has any one ever wrote him and did he write back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 13
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... 5 hr MOSportsTalk 1
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... 6 hr Dr Fredrick Davison 2
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 7 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 15
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE 23 hr Come and Gitit 3
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Fri Red1mommy 74
Joe Neaf Thu His momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages