Murder at Cahokia High School

Full story: Fox2Now

Major Case Squad detectives are questioning two persons of interest in the killing of a 17 year old boy Friday night just outside the Cahokia High School gym.
Comments
61 - 80 of 80 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AnmlAdvcte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
May 5, 2010
 
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually arrested in that riot, they said I was tresspasing.(was suspended at the time)Looking back, I really wonder how I've survived this long! Dumbasss kids is all we were.
You related to James Parker? He was with a redhead by the name of Donna and had a few boys, I think. I thought I heard James died in a car accident up on Stolle...
mobb arie

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
May 5, 2010
 
Kiara wrote:
Ugh i miss you so much Lashane. Your bday in 4 days & you know we gettin live in your memeroy. I love and miss you so much<3' Mobb'Misses
thts wat up bro
mobb arie

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
May 5, 2010
 
r.i.p. mobb boss.. shane-0 luv you bro.!.. r.i.p. lashane whitley

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
May 5, 2010
 
AnmlAdvcte wrote:
<quoted text>
You related to James Parker? He was with a redhead by the name of Donna and had a few boys, I think. I thought I heard James died in a car accident up on Stolle...
Jim was my brother, yes, he died years ago in a dcar accident on Stolle Rd. Been looking for his 2 youngest kids for for 15 years. Who is this?
Pissed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
May 5, 2010
 
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim was my brother, yes, he died years ago in a dcar accident on Stolle Rd. Been looking for his 2 youngest kids for for 15 years. Who is this?
I was wondering if the Jim Parker who lived in Cahokia years ago was related to you.
I knew him and he was a wild child and a pretty mean guy when he pissed off.
AnmlAdvcte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
May 5, 2010
 
Wow. I vaguely remember, but Jimmy Jr. and I use to play together as kids. I was probably around 7 or 8 then.

Then, they moved away and we never saw them again.:-S If you don't mind my asking, was Jimmy the oldest?
Crystal Prater

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jun 7, 2010
 
Dupo Dad wrote:
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
It was Dec 88 Randy Yates he was shot 3 times by Stacey Hatcher from Parkfield Terrace. Randy was 16 years old he is my cousin. It was a very sad day. It started at Hucks and ended at the high school Randy was waiting on his girlfriend who was attending high school and got into an arguement with Stacey his cousin and a friend they left gotthe gun and came back and shot him. Stacey was 18 at the time he was released a couple of years ago. Yes all this needs to stop regaurdless of what someone does it doesnt give anyone the riht to take someone from the family that loves them. R.I.P. Randy. My prayers rewith the family that had to go threw wht we did.
Crystal Prater

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jun 7, 2010
 
Hanity wrote:
<quoted text>September 87 22 and a half years ago bubba if you wanna get technical about it dude so it would have more like 20
no it was dec of 88 there r u guys happy and staceys cousin sent him to jail. he died at cahokia high school in the ditch but yes started at huck i am his cousin
Crystal Prater

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jun 7, 2010
 
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one that went in him, whether it's the exact one that killed him I no longer know
As far as the prosecutor...he's already served his sentence...case closed.
who r u and what brother lied
C Anthony Ward

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Nov 21, 2010
 
Was good friends with Randy, James LaChance, and Randy's girlfriend Jennifer. I was standing right there as it all went down. Ramdy whooped Stacey and he went got a 38 and fired once in the air. Randy broke Stacey shot him in the leg, and then the chest. Then at the funeral. The police were called. R.I.P. Randy. Freebird always bro .

Since: Oct 10

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 25, 2010
 
Forest wrote:
The monkies have no respect for a life and no moral values at all.
... you can tell by the language you use that you yourself are but little removed above a dung-heap.... listen to your own self and ask where your own values and respect lay when addressing people
oldstjoeguy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 25, 2010
 
Shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>... you can tell by the language you use that you yourself are but little removed above a dung-heap.... listen to your own self and ask where your own values and respect lay when addressing people
he may not bepolitically correct but what he said was the truth.

Since: Oct 10

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 25, 2010
 
oldstjoeguy wrote:
<quoted text>
he may not bepolitically correct but what he said was the truth.
..... yea , guess you're right on that point
ron carter

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 27, 2011
 
Crystal Prater wrote:
<quoted text>It was Dec 88 Randy Yates he was shot 3 times by Stacey Hatcher from Parkfield Terrace. Randy was 16 years old he is my cousin. It was a very sad day. It started at Hucks and ended at the high school Randy was waiting on his girlfriend who was attending high school and got into an arguement with Stacey his cousin and a friend they left gotthe gun and came back and shot him. Stacey was 18 at the time he was released a couple of years ago. Yes all this needs to stop regaurdless of what someone does it doesnt give anyone the riht to take someone from the family that loves them. R.I.P. Randy. My prayers rewith the family that had to go threw wht we did.
Randy lived in St. Johns--and me and my nephew Tony Bowman were good friends with him -i knew his mom Pat and he had a brother named wayne, i believe----he was a good kid
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 28, 2011
 
C anthony ward

Why was cops called to the funeral?
Soundoff

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 28, 2011
 
All you MFs is lieing there never was any riots at Cahokia High School. Mr. Lee put a black basketball player off the team because one of the little white girls liked him, and we walked out of school and that is all that was. Once he put him back on the team it was alll good. Oh by the way Cahokia ain't never been sh@#.

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim was my brother, yes, he died years ago in a dcar accident on Stolle Rd. Been looking for his 2 youngest kids for for 15 years. Who is this?
Found them!
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 26, 2013
 
Attn: C Anthony Ward. Just want u to know that your dumb ass dont know what the hell u r talking about. Randy aint whoop nobody ass. His ass should have ran when he saw Stacey coming for his ass. If u r gonna tell something make sure u get ur facts straight.
C Anthony Ward wrote:
Was good friends with Randy, James LaChance, and Randy's girlfriend Jennifer. I was standing right there as it all went down. Ramdy whooped Stacey and he went got a 38 and fired once in the air. Randy broke Stacey shot him in the leg, and then the chest. Then at the funeral. The police were called. R.I.P. Randy. Freebird always bro .
steven

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 7, 2013
 
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Found them!
Glad you found em hope you have a happy reunion
Jesus Knows

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Apr 8, 2013
 
Let's spray a little Bigot B Gone in this room, shall we?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stricklands 49 min hahah 7
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,776
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Narc in st charles 4 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 4 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 4 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 9 hr rod 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••