Murder at Cahokia High School

Murder at Cahokia High School

There are 80 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jan 23, 2009, titled Murder at Cahokia High School. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Major Case Squad detectives are questioning two persons of interest in the killing of a 17 year old boy Friday night just outside the Cahokia High School gym.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Hanity

United States

#66 Jan 16, 2010
god wrote:
<quoted text>My job is to put some death on your racist soul. You will feel the pain.
Thats so sweet
MrObvious

Kimmswick, MO

#67 Jan 16, 2010
god wrote:
To all the racist, you will! go to you know where. What color is the almighty, you dont know. It was a kid that died that didn't have the life that you were provided, imagine if it was your kid, would you post on here if they threw racial slurs at your kid,or mayby you havent been blessed with a son or a daughter.Don't let Karma catch up with you, she can ruin your life or send you to your maker.Especially when when we know were you live.
God and Jesus were both White they were Jews, excuse me I have never heard of a Jewish Kaffir? Now if your trying to scare someone take look in the mirror, I'm sure that ugly kaffir lovin mug of yours ought to do the trick! As far as Karma goes that's on the white's side considering all the rapeing , murdering, stealing, and all the other savage things done by the negros! Just remember if it's White it's alright if it's black send it back!

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#68 Jan 16, 2010
oldstjoeguy wrote:
i graduated in 81 and remember riots in 78 or 79 half stood at gay 90s and other half on school proprty
<quoted text>
I was actually arrested in that riot, they said I was tresspasing.(was suspended at the time)Looking back, I really wonder how I've survived this long! Dumbasss kids is all we were.

Mooresville, NC

#69 Jan 16, 2010
Old St. Joe guy, there is a very good chance we know one another.
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#70 Jan 16, 2010
good chance ya do names randy nugent i aint skeered to post my name on here

Mooresville, NC

#71 Jan 16, 2010
Sounds familar, I'm John Parker, posted my name on here many times! lol, lived on Mildred Ave for years.
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#72 Jan 16, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
Sounds familar, I'm John Parker, posted my name on here many times! lol, lived on Mildred Ave for years.
dont remember the name but i prolly knew you by face i lived in cahokia 38 years

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#73 Jan 16, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
If you lived on Mildred for yrs. did you know Carl aka "Deadeye"? I'd try to spell his last name but i'd just screw it up. LOL

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#74 Jan 16, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I think Deadeye was in the "Wind Tramps".

Mooresville, NC

#75 Jan 17, 2010
I remeber him, barely, but I do!
hhmm

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Feb 10, 2010
When was the last shooting at the high school? i never heard about it.
King

De Soto, KS

#83 Apr 29, 2010
Lashane Whitley- Was a friend of me' That girl had some to do with my friend death.
She need to be locked up also' I never ask for anything-but for the people who had some to do with his death-To be locked up'' The school new that (Lashane Whitley- was not to be any were by the school' The peoson who shot my friend-go by the name REG)
Yes He Locked Up-But Not The Girl-She Was The One Who Called Him Up To The Game'
Police Said Nothing More....
Kings

De Soto, KS

#84 Apr 29, 2010
we da mobb... Lashane love and miss yew.
randys buddy

Waterloo, IL

#85 Apr 29, 2010
randy was killed dec 6th 1988 stacy hatcher killed him he was sentenced to 22 years in prison
King Kong

Belleville, IL

#86 Apr 29, 2010
Other than a kid going into our vice principals office in the late 70s and blasting him in the stomach with a shotgun the only violence in our school was the weekly fist fight which usually meant one punch then rolling around in the dirt. Unlike today where kids fornicate like rats and commit acts of sodomy at school daily and shoot up smack all we did was get fried every morning and afternoon. How can a whole parking lot sit and take bong hits and fire up joints right and left without the police being called. The teachers watched us do it every morning. The problem then and now is DISIPLINE.
SDH

Florissant, MO

#87 Apr 30, 2010
Why is it that we can find ways to talk about the place after where gone but we didn't do a damn thing about it while we where there. It amazes me that we all have a wonderful word to say and are speaking from the outside but what about the kids that have to grow up in the hell hole that you left for them..........
John Brown

Boston, MA

#92 Apr 30, 2010
Jeez, it looks like this thread turned into a highschool reunion.
ur2ignorant

Saint Louis, MO

#93 May 1, 2010
Wake Up wrote:
The Mobb is the reason Lashane was killed, yet you still stand behind it. If Lashane wasn't in Da Mobb, he would probably still be alive. When will kids today wake up and see that gang affiliation kills more young people, especially young blacks, than anything else.
I totally agree with the first part of your comment but we must admit that it's not only the blacks.what we need to do is go to the areas where the race is majority white and so on and the truth will be out.the authorities in these areas don't air their dirty laundry and I know this for certain.racism and violence are our biggest down-falls in this country.we can't go forward unless these issues are addressed and nipped in the bud(I'd prefer"butt").the census head count has nothing to do with going forward-that's a way of calculating all the failures in certain areas.WAKE UP PEOPLE!Stop the Violence/Racism!
ur2ignorant

Saint Louis, MO

#94 May 1, 2010
SDH wrote:
Why is it that we can find ways to talk about the place after where gone but we didn't do a damn thing about it while we where there. It amazes me that we all have a wonderful word to say and are speaking from the outside but what about the kids that have to grow up in the hell hole that you left for them..........
Thank you,very well said.
mee

Warwick, RI

#97 May 4, 2010
Rip, LaShane & DeArron! & none Of yall know what the Fck yall toum Bou so stfu, LaShane was shot by a lil punk he couldn't fight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 2 hr Red1mommy 76
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump Thu Black Panther 28
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead Wed Black Panther 7
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Tue Kinkycple 44
looking for a party spot Jun 28 fun 4
Jeff Ragsdale and Teresa Parker lieb Jun 28 sickeningfool 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance