Murder at Cahokia High School

Full story: Fox2Now 80
Major Case Squad detectives are questioning two persons of interest in the killing of a 17 year old boy Friday night just outside the Cahokia High School gym. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#45 Jan 13, 2010
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about Randy's death. I was wondering who your brother is, if you don't mind. I have been here my entire life and just didn't remember anything about the shooting
I am John Parker, I do not feel I have the tight to mention my brother's name, but mentioning mine should give you an idea, you've got 5 to choose from.

Hanity, isn't Google a wonderful thing? I have a tendency to round up, you may round down if you like. Ok, it was twenty two and a half years ago, does that make you feel better? It doesn't change the fact that a 17,(or was he 18?)year old kid was shot down in cold blood in his own neighborhood. Oh, the name is John, I have no idea who this Bubba guy is.
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#46 Jan 13, 2010
Didnt use Google my sister was a freshman when it happend,Nope it dont make me feel better John.You sounded a little sarcastic thats why i went for the 22 and a half years.Sorry if i offended you
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#47 Jan 13, 2010
O and i dont say sorry very often

Mooresville, NC

#48 Jan 13, 2010
No biggie, your sister probably knew my brother then. It is sad to see what is happening in Cahokia, my point was more or less, it really din't happen over night. I remember school riots in 1977, 78, and 79. Cahokia was still a pretty decent town. Schools, however weren't.
I do remember riding my motorcycle behind Wild Goose, going to Grants, and there wasn't an empty store in that plaza, the college was going strong and it would be nothing to be in the backyard on Mildred Ave. and watch a helicopter, or small plane flying over the field.
resident

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Jan 13, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am John Parker, I do not feel I have the tight to mention my brother's name, but mentioning mine should give you an idea, you've got 5 to choose from.
Hanity, isn't Google a wonderful thing? I have a tendency to round up, you may round down if you like. Ok, it was twenty two and a half years ago, does that make you feel better? It doesn't change the fact that a 17,(or was he 18?)year old kid was shot down in cold blood in his own neighborhood. Oh, the name is John, I have no idea who this Bubba guy is.
I knew some Parkers that lived on Mildred. I remember his mom sold these really pretty cats. Was this your relation?
god

La Grange, IL

#50 Jan 13, 2010
To all the racist, you will! go to you know where. What color is the almighty, you dont know. It was a kid that died that didn't have the life that you were provided, imagine if it was your kid, would you post on here if they threw racial slurs at your kid,or mayby you havent been blessed with a son or a daughter.Don't let Karma catch up with you, she can ruin your life or send you to your maker.Especially when when we know were you live.
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#51 Jan 13, 2010
Yeah the college was awesome my dad used to take us up there,and the college soccer team used to let me and my friends play soccer with them sometimes.Cahokia was once a awesome place to grow up
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#52 Jan 13, 2010
god wrote:
To all the racist, you will! go to you know where. What color is the almighty, you dont know. It was a kid that died that didn't have the life that you were provided, imagine if it was your kid, would you post on here if they threw racial slurs at your kid,or mayby you havent been blessed with a son or a daughter.Don't let Karma catch up with you, she can ruin your life or send you to your maker.Especially when when we know were you live.
Well there goes another excuse.What is that a threat.Thats so cute How about gettin off your keister and find a job
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#53 Jan 14, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
No biggie, your sister probably knew my brother then. It is sad to see what is happening in Cahokia, my point was more or less, it really din't happen over night. I remember school riots in 1977, 78, and 79. Cahokia was still a pretty decent town. Schools, however weren't.
I do remember riding my motorcycle behind Wild Goose, going to Grants, and there wasn't an empty store in that plaza, the college was going strong and it would be nothing to be in the backyard on Mildred Ave. and watch a helicopter, or small plane flying over the field.
He was 16.
in the shade

Columbia, IL

#54 Jan 14, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
Was that at what used to be HUCKS? was his name Randy?
in the shade

Columbia, IL

#55 Jan 14, 2010
Sorry didnt take the time to resd all pages, i have caught up now. didnt they play guns and roses at his wake?that was cool to play the music he loved for him
phi_uck yoo

Irving, TX

#56 Jan 14, 2010
LMAO
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#57 Jan 14, 2010
in the shade wrote:
Sorry didnt take the time to resd all pages, i have caught up now. didnt they play guns and roses at his wake?that was cool to play the music he loved for him
I remember Freebird.
NewsWatcher

New Haven, MO

#58 Jan 14, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I graduated from Cahokia in 79, I don't remeber any riots at the school.. There were a few when my sister went there 68-72.
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#59 Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, my brother told me about the riots in the late 60's, he graduated in '70. Back then there were way too many kids going there. Baby boomers.

United States

#60 Jan 14, 2010
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew some Parkers that lived on Mildred. I remember his mom sold these really pretty cats. Was this your relation?
That was my mother.
Big T

Orchard Park, NY

#61 Jan 14, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my mother.
Hey Dupo Dad I loved your mother. You got any cold PBR or BBQ.

United States

#62 Jan 15, 2010
Neither one of those last an length of time at my house! LOL, How you doin dog!?
god

Harvey, IL

#63 Jan 15, 2010
Hanity wrote:
<quoted text>Well there goes another excuse.What is that a threat.Thats so cute How about gettin off your keister and find a job
My job is to put some death on your racist soul. You will feel the pain.
oldstjoeguy

AOL

#65 Jan 15, 2010
i graduated in 81 and remember riots in 78 or 79 half stood at gay 90s and other half on school proprty
NewsWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated from Cahokia in 79, I don't remeber any riots at the school.. There were a few when my sister went there 68-72.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 1 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 1 hr vietnamvet1969 21
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 2 hr Sneaky Pete 104
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr truth told 19,574
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 10 hr Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]