Murder at Cahokia High School

Full story: Fox2Now

Major Case Squad detectives are questioning two persons of interest in the killing of a 17 year old boy Friday night just outside the Cahokia High School gym.
Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kiara

Rock Island, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2010
Ugh i miss you so much Lashane. Your bday in 4 days & you know we gettin live in your memeroy. I love and miss you so much<3' Mobb'Misses
Wake Up

Granite City, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2010
The Mobb is the reason Lashane was killed, yet you still stand behind it. If Lashane wasn't in Da Mobb, he would probably still be alive. When will kids today wake up and see that gang affiliation kills more young people, especially young blacks, than anything else.
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2010
Dumb asses
Forest

Collinsville, IL

#17 Jan 8, 2010
The monkies have no respect for a life and no moral values at all.
close friend

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 10, 2010
that was not the reason shane o was killed it was of stupidity that way and if it was time for shane no matter wat was the reason god would have made a away happy b-day shane o luv n miss u 1
crazymfrr

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 10, 2010
thinning of the herd

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#23 Jan 10, 2010
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
wrong

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2010
Tired of Bigots wrote:
<quoted text>TBR.
Bigot is a stigma that may be used to describe a person if it is correct. Please explain why Cahokia went from a middle to low econm area to what it is now. I think the word bigot may be valid in this case if the town was improved with the arrival of the black residents. If not, bigot may be ok if you have seen your town go down and look like ESTL.
blackbooty

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 10, 2010
learn how to spell before you use a racial slur
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away Naeger!
who

Waterloo, IL

#34 Jan 11, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
who was shot 30 years ago at school? I think it was at the store across the street.
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#35 Jan 11, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
No it's never going to stop...I have this teen's bullet. His brother gave it to my ex, and I didn't go thru my stuff thoroughly and ended up with it.

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#36 Jan 11, 2010
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's never going to stop...I have this teen's bullet. His brother gave it to my ex, and I didn't go thru my stuff thoroughly and ended up with it.
You have the bullet that killed Randy?
what

Belleville, IL

#37 Jan 11, 2010
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's never going to stop...I have this teen's bullet. His brother gave it to my ex, and I didn't go thru my stuff thoroughly and ended up with it.
I find that hard to believe. The States Attorney's office always keeps that stuff as evidence and it is stored away at the court house with other cases that they have prosecuted. I know this for a fact. Maybe you should contact Bob Haida and give it back. They may need it one day.
Krissy

Suwanee, GA

#38 Jan 11, 2010
Pops girl wrote:
<quoted text>You have the bullet that killed Randy?
I have one that went in him, whether it's the exact one that killed him I no longer know

As far as the prosecutor...he's already served his sentence...case closed.
Hanity

Chicago, IL

#39 Jan 11, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
I remember another murder that happened at Cahokia high school nearly thirty years ago, a 17 year old was shot in the back, trying to get back to the high school when some punk ass thugs went and got adults with guns. It all started over a radio. The young man was a good kid, his family born and raised in the Cahokia area, when the thugs were to scared to stand up to a situation they helped to start, they went to East St. Louis, got friends with guns, came back and without care for human life shot a 17 year old kid in the back. Will it ever stop?
Well not sure if it happend on or just off campus I know it started at Hucks,but 30 years ago is a little off more like 20 or close to that range
Phi-uck_ yoo

Irving, TX

#40 Jan 11, 2010
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Uneducable? Apparnetly YOU are the uneducated dummy here, stupid. Ask one of your inbred relatives for some help next time, erection teaser.
you sick you must be homo

Since: Sep 08

Mooresville, NC

#41 Jan 12, 2010
Hanity, I said nearly thirty years ago, meaning less than 30, more than 20. In fact. it was roughly 25 uears ago.
It started at Hucks, and ended at Hucks on the curb. My younger brother was part of that group, he was right beside Randy when he was shot. It was my brother's testimony that sent this idiot to prison.
Less than a month later my other brother exchanged words with an idiot on Mildred Ave. Of course the coward would not walk in to my brothers yard, instead, he walked home, grabbed a shotgun, and shot my brother in the chest. Yes, that was nearly thirty years ago, Cahokia was on it's way down then, it has certainly gone to hell since.
June

Cape Girardeau, MO

#42 Jan 12, 2010
Wow,I`m very glad I moved from Cahokia years ago!
resident

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jan 12, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
Hanity, I said nearly thirty years ago, meaning less than 30, more than 20. In fact. it was roughly 25 uears ago.
It started at Hucks, and ended at Hucks on the curb. My younger brother was part of that group, he was right beside Randy when he was shot. It was my brother's testimony that sent this idiot to prison.
Less than a month later my other brother exchanged words with an idiot on Mildred Ave. Of course the coward would not walk in to my brothers yard, instead, he walked home, grabbed a shotgun, and shot my brother in the chest. Yes, that was nearly thirty years ago, Cahokia was on it's way down then, it has certainly gone to hell since.
I know about Randy's death. I was wondering who your brother is, if you don't mind. I have been here my entire life and just didn't remember anything about the shooting
Hanity

Saint Peters, MO

#44 Jan 12, 2010
Dupo Dad wrote:
Hanity, I said nearly thirty years ago, meaning less than 30, more than 20. In fact. it was roughly 25 uears ago.
It started at Hucks, and ended at Hucks on the curb. My younger brother was part of that group, he was right beside Randy when he was shot. It was my brother's testimony that sent this idiot to prison.
Less than a month later my other brother exchanged words with an idiot on Mildred Ave. Of course the coward would not walk in to my brothers yard, instead, he walked home, grabbed a shotgun, and shot my brother in the chest. Yes, that was nearly thirty years ago, Cahokia was on it's way down then, it has certainly gone to hell since.
September 87 22 and a half years ago bubba if you wanna get technical about it dude so it would have more like 20

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Aryan Barbarian 18,934
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,462
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 22 min sheepdog 2,032
Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown funeral 1 hr Samantha B 28
The Media Needs To Promote Love 2 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS 1
Most Cops In St Louis Are Good People 2 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS 1
With Obama's election, African-Americans are ce... (Nov '08) 2 hr Justshootthebastard 16
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••