First Prev
of 4
Next Last
George C

Canada

#1 Sep 17, 2008
I used to admire the U.S until Bush took over in 2001. Now look at what you have. A useless and unproductive war in Iraq, Housing crash, horrible health care, declining education, and perhaps the worst economy since the great depression.

Americans are so bloody stupid, they voted in Bush in 2004 and now McCain is ahead in the polls and 95% of his policies are the same as bush.

What a nation of morons!!!

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Thank you!! I can't belive people are so stupid to not see what is happening here. "They" must be putting something in the water. They are running a campaign based on Fear, but most can't see that.
Republican

Columbia, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2008
If you don't like it, then stay in Canada and out of the US. By the way, doen't you currently have a strong conservative for Prime Minister yourself right now? I hear Harper is really kicking butt up there.
Right

Collinsville, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2008
George,

I can see your point. But most normal Americans (non-neoconservatives that don't identify with the Republican Party) feel that the last two elections were stolen, and are coming out in force to toss the bums out. Wait until November to give up on America. If the Repugnicans , steal another election you will probably be getting a lot more Americans moving to Canada. I would be willing to watch this Christian right neoconservative mess rot from north of the border if another Republican takes office.

"Republican"-I heard their prime minister is one of the most hated in the history. Maybe you want to check other sources than the Christian science Monitor. Isn't it time to get your clan meeting
Dillon

AOL

#5 Sep 17, 2008
Good Post Right.
sissy

Martin, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2008
Republican wrote:
If you don't like it, then stay in Canada and out of the US. By the way, doen't you currently have a strong conservative for Prime Minister yourself right now? I hear Harper is really kicking butt up there.
there are record numbers of Americans moving to Canada.
Republican

Columbia, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Racist? Me? Hardly. As a matter of fact, I'm in an interracial marriage. The main reason I will not be voting for Obama is because he is an incompetent idiot, and he proved that in his little answer to John McCain's economy speech today. McCain made it clear what he plans to do. Obama wants to wait before he answers any questions, and when he was faced with questions, he stuttered, and hemmed and hawed his way around the issue. He couldn't give a straight answer. It's obvious who will make the better President, and it's not Obama.

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#8 Sep 19, 2008
Republican wrote:
Racist? Me? Hardly. As a matter of fact, I'm in an interracial marriage. The main reason I will not be voting for Obama is because he is an incompetent idiot, and he proved that in his little answer to John McCain's economy speech today. McCain made it clear what he plans to do. Obama wants to wait before he answers any questions, and when he was faced with questions, he stuttered, and hemmed and hawed his way around the issue. He couldn't give a straight answer. It's obvious who will make the better President, and it's not Obama.
Go ahead and vote for McSame.....see you in the soup line.

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2008
Republican wrote:
Racist? Me? Hardly. As a matter of fact, I'm in an interracial marriage. The main reason I will not be voting for Obama is because he is an incompetent idiot, and he proved that in his little answer to John McCain's economy speech today. McCain made it clear what he plans to do. Obama wants to wait before he answers any questions, and when he was faced with questions, he stuttered, and hemmed and hawed his way around the issue. He couldn't give a straight answer. It's obvious who will make the better President, and it's not Obama.
Did it ever phase your mind that Obama did not want to answer something that McInsane would come back and twist yet another lie? Also unless you are rich McPain is not intersted in you!
moofthesame

Jenks, OK

#10 Sep 22, 2008
First we had the banker's protection for banks lending to people who could not afford to make the payments.
Now we have the Fannie Mae Freddie Mac bailouts with the directors walking off with millions in their pockets.
Inflation. Inflation. Inflation.
Greed. Greed. Greed.
This is insane.

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#11 Sep 22, 2008
moofthesame wrote:
First we had the banker's protection for banks lending to people who could not afford to make the payments.
Now we have the Fannie Mae Freddie Mac bailouts with the directors walking off with millions in their pockets.
Inflation. Inflation. Inflation.
Greed. Greed. Greed.
This is insane.
Welcome to the Republican way of doing things.

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 22, 2008
We all know that the Republicans do whatever they wish and now looks like they are getting away with their devisive plans to crumble our systems with their bailouts to protect each other.

If I had any money I would take it out of American banks and also would move it someplace safe. I would not allow the Republicans to use my money as they please! Their Greed is what has USA in the problems we are in Bush says he loves his country lets see hime and some of the others on Capital Hill put up some money instead of bleeding the poor and middleclass families to death!
Republican

Columbia, MO

#13 Sep 22, 2008
Tell the truth. We all know that the Demoncrats are the ones who were responsible for the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mess to begin with. How many times did Bush warn them this was going to happen? I believe the last count was 17.

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#14 Sep 22, 2008
Republican wrote:
Tell the truth. We all know that the Demoncrats are the ones who were responsible for the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mess to begin with. How many times did Bush warn them this was going to happen? I believe the last count was 17.
What are you talking about? Why don't you back up what you are saying?
right

Collinsville, IL

#15 Sep 22, 2008
They don't back up what they say because it's all lies. Show me one time, outside of this week, that Bush called for regulating Wall Street? The impossible task
Republican

Columbia, MO

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Bush mentioned the problems the first time in 2001 and has brought it up every year ssince he has been in office. You may choose to ignore this, but it's the truth. The Democrats are screamiong over something that THEY started.

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#17 Sep 23, 2008
Republican wrote:
Bush mentioned the problems the first time in 2001 and has brought it up every year ssince he has been in office. You may choose to ignore this, but it's the truth. The Democrats are screamiong over something that THEY started.
Just exactly why do you think the Democrats started this?

“Man in Black”

Since: Aug 08

United States of America

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Slim wrote:
Georgr C
All this shit started with the Clintons they developed programs for quick easy loans and damn handouts.
Get your facts straight! This was the banking industry.
right

Collinsville, IL

#20 Sep 23, 2008
Republican wrote:
Bush mentioned the problems the first time in 2001 and has brought it up every year ssince he has been in office. You may choose to ignore this, but it's the truth. The Democrats are screamiong over something that THEY started.


In your first post you claim that Bush has warned us "17 times at last count", now it's once in 2001 and once annually since? using basic math I come up with an alleged eight warnings by Bush that you claim. So, is it 17 or 8? or did you just make it up like all good conservatives do? Any facts to support your claims? Didn't think so.

As far as this mess being something "that the Democrats created themselves", another falsehood. Would you please remind me who controlled the House and Senate when McCain's economy adviser Phil Gramm pushed this bill through on the verge of Christmas break?? Try as hard as you like to misrepresent the facts, but you can't change history. Remember? They wrote this shit down, you can't get rid of it like an e-mail. This legislation is born 100% Republican!
right

Collinsville, IL

#21 Sep 23, 2008
Slim wrote:
Georgr C
All this shit started with the Clintons they developed programs for quick easy loans and damn handouts.


Nice talking points, smells of O'Reilly or Hannity, possibly Limbaugh. What programs are you speaking of? It's easy to make bumper sticker proclamations that are not backed with any substance. Have anything else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 26 min Silent Echo 5,605
looking for psychics (Sep '12) 2 hr Demetrius83 52
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) 23 hr Kev 13
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Tue ZigZag 31
MAX Con 2015 - Mineral Area Gaming Expo and Con... Tue MAX Con 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Mon WestCo 34
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?