Jennifer Blome announces retirement o...

Jennifer Blome announces retirement on 'Today in St. Louis'

There are 4 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Jennifer Blome announces retirement on 'Today in St. Louis'. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

For the last 34 years, Jennifer Blome has shared her warmth, caring smile, and integrity with the St. Louis community and NewsChannel 5 viewers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Helen Etling

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 21, 2014
This is such sad news for me. There are so few on the programs who present a professional appearance and program delivery.
My very best wishes to you on your future endeavors.
Reader

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2014
I second this persons opinion on Jennifers Professionalism & todays what ever reporters ? anchors on all stations in St Louis except Channel 2 .They are Really Trying to Produce & Deliver a Quality& informative News Program & have hired quality Anchor People that are So Far doing a Good Job . Just my Opinion .

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Good!
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2014
I for one was sick of this fat tired.old bitch. I can't.believe she was EVER good for the ratings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 3 hr Trumpanzees Gone ... 1,419
I hate St Louis! (Feb '16) 7 hr St Louis Forum 43
Trump is the Messiah! 15 hr Back Again 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Jessica 20,858
St Louis ISP Was Triggered 22 hr Windy City 1
News Dark Room Wine Bar opens - 5 things to know 23 hr Red Wine 1
News Vandals target historic Jewish cemetery in Univ... 23 hr Tow 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages