|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

splc wrote:
<quoted text> bring it. EGGPLANT!!
Don't make me play a tune on my violin for you get it,do you hear me let me tune it up for you wiseazz.
wiseguygirl

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

FrankeRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make me play a tune on my violin for you get it,do you hear me let me tune it up for you wiseazz.
i guess your mamma was tomato, and your pappa was a garlic? that's why you smell so bad. YOU,AND OTHER MOB PIGS STINK!!!!
wiseguygirl

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

ToneySnubnose wrote:
I see a lot of wannabe's on this thread living in there own cyber soap opera pack a lunch your talking to yourself and you answer yourself write a book and leave that chapter out you clueless waste,forget about it make like a magician and disappear.See!
why don't all you mob guys just call each other dumbshits. stop drinking wine grease ball. you don't know me, or anything about me what a f--kin moron. yes my uncle worked for the chicago mob, wiseguys would come in our bar, i would sit there, and watch those dumbshits, with an IQ of zero. i dated a wiseguy, and thank god i wasn't stupid enough to marry one. but a girl i went to school with did, and she is very unhappy.
FrankeRizzo

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> i guess your mamma was tomato, and your pappa was a garlic? that's why you smell so bad. YOU,AND OTHER MOB PIGS STINK!!!!
Come on you can do better than that you backwoods shake and bake trailer trash get some mental help get back on your prozac ,before Vito and Sonny pay you a visit cream puff.;)-
wiseguygirl

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

ToneySnubnose wrote:
I see a lot of wannabe's on this thread living in there own cyber soap opera pack a lunch your talking to yourself and you answer yourself write a book and leave that chapter out you clueless waste,forget about it make like a magician and disappear.See!
" BOY " you got me shakin. are you smarter then a fifth grader? NOT!!!! so go kiss each other on the cheek. do all that stupid mob shit, then go to church on sunday, and kill for the next six days. mob sounds like the camel jockies, that attacked us, not too much of a stretch. FOR GIT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
wiseguygirl

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

mob guys would make a great liner for my kitty litter.
Jimmibagofdonutz

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey un-wiseskirt pack it up and shut your pie hole kiddo and stop watching mob movies,you are obsessed do you think your in the movie dumb broad.
wiseguygirl

Cassville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jimmibagofdonutz wrote:
Hey un-wiseskirt pack it up and shut your pie hole kiddo and stop watching mob movies,you are obsessed do you think your in the movie dumb broad.
i just want to piss them off. i'm not acting stupid, i grew up in the life moron. stay out of it. i'm having fun with those greasy,eggplant,meatballs. they are lazy fat,stupid,wife beating,morons. that have an IQ of zero!! i went to school with one of the wifes of the st. louis mob. for git about it!!!!!!! i dated a wiseguy. dumb as dirt.
Joeyspumoni

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> i just want to piss them off. i'm not acting stupid, i grew up in the life moron. stay out of it. i'm having fun with those greasy,eggplant,meatballs. they are lazy fat,stupid,wife beating,morons. that have an IQ of zero!! i went to school with one of the wifes of the st. louis mob. for git about it!!!!!!! i dated a wiseguy. dumb as dirt.
Hey imbecile have a nice Sunday dinner with the family we're having your favorite meal azzholes and elbows in meat sauce,and garlic bread. ;)-
wiseguygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Joeyspumoni wrote:
<quoted text>Hey imbecile have a nice Sunday dinner with the family we're having your favorite meal azzholes and elbows in meat sauce,and garlic bread. ;)-
that's your wifes, and your mother's meal. wise guys meals are thier former friends. secret in the sauce. all of you would do better if all of you stood up to pass gas so you can use your brains. what little brains all of you have. even your brains are stolen. the wise guy's wife that i went to school with, wishes she could have a normal life. so she doesn't have to be around, incompetent,degenerates, and psychopaths, that are the lowest form of life. get out before you burn in hell, good luck.
wiseguygirl

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

My meat balls are big....
wiseguygirl

Stockton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

wiseguygirl wrote:
My meat balls are big....
did you think that response on your own? or did some mob wiseguy think it for you, by writing it down? none of you morons scare me. mob guys couldn't solve a cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••