First Prev
of 2
Next Last
splc

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Mar 23, 2013
i looked up online about the history of sicilians, after watching the movie true romance. the morrs were from northern africa. and they did conquered sicily. but sicilians are desendants of morrs,greeks, and egyptians. not just one diplomatic status. sicilians really are made up from four countries. italians are italy's real desendants blonde hair, and blue eyes. were changed with black hair, and either black eyes, or brown eyes. so really sicilians don't have thier own country.
DR Sheknee

Florissant, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Kind of like all those blue-eyed Russian Gypsies in israel.
wiseguygirl

Joplin, MO

#3 Mar 24, 2013
DR Sheknee wrote:
very true. this is all online to read by anyone.
obvious

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Mar 25, 2013
wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> very true. this is all online to read by anyone.
Get out of here, there is no mafia in saint Louis. Just a couple groups of wanna be`s. Your other thread is fabricated. Some one dropped a tool and ran away. Yeah okay, you would have called the police. Also you wouldn't be posting about it on the internet.
Rubored

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> very true. this is all online to read by anyone.
R u bored?
wiseguygirl

Nixa, MO

#6 Mar 25, 2013
obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of here, there is no mafia in saint Louis. Just a couple groups of wanna be`s. Your other thread is fabricated. Some one dropped a tool and ran away. Yeah okay, you would have called the police. Also you wouldn't be posting about it on the internet.
i grew up in the mob. my great uncle worked for the chicago mob. i dated a wiseguy in the new york mob. my husband's uncle had a made member in his house every morning for coffee. i knew a torch for the mob. and yes sweetheart there is mob in st. louis, what a f--kin moron you are. really no mob in st. louis!!
wiseguygirl

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2013
go to the garage right across from fedderholf's bakery. mob own, and mob run. tell them there's no mob in st. louis. that would be fun to watch you crap in your shorts. thier stupid but not that stupid. good luck!!!!
wiseguygirl

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
DR Sheknee wrote:
that's right. but the gypsies are smarter.
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Sicilians are just black Italians.
FrankeRizzo

Ballwin, MO

#10 Apr 5, 2013
wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> i grew up in the mob. my great uncle worked for the chicago mob. i dated a wiseguy in the new york mob. my husband's uncle had a made member in his house every morning for coffee. i knew a torch for the mob. and yes sweetheart there is mob in st. louis, what a f--kin moron you are. really no mob in st. louis!!
You sure tell some Good stories you should write a book you're talented.
splc

Rockville, MO

#11 Apr 11, 2013
FrankeRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>You sure tell some Good stories you should write a book you're talented.
stories dumb-shit! you garlic-tomatoe egg plants, are such morons. the next time you try to break into a house use people smarter that a first grader. boy i was really shakin!!!! instead of wiseguys, it should be dumb eggplants. what is left of the mob, is stupid morons, that couldn't find thier azz even if it was on fire!!!!!!! for git about it!!!!
FrankeRizzo

Ballwin, MO

#12 Apr 12, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> stories dumb-shit! you garlic-tomatoe egg plants, are such morons. the next time you try to break into a house use people smarter that a first grader. boy i was really shakin!!!! instead of wiseguys, it should be dumb eggplants. what is left of the mob, is stupid morons, that couldn't find thier azz even if it was on fire!!!!!!! for git about it!!!!
Wow you have some real mental issues I gave a compliment the way you talk you might just need the taste slapped out of your mouth and get back handed just like a two bit b/Tch.Have a nice evening M00lie.
splc

Seymour, MO

#13 Apr 13, 2013
FrankeRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you have some real mental issues I gave a compliment the way you talk you might just need the taste slapped out of your mouth and get back handed just like a two bit b/Tch.Have a nice evening M00lie.
bring it. EGGPLANT!!
jewboy

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Apr 13, 2013
wiseguygirl wrote:
<quoted text> i grew up in the mob. my great uncle worked for the chicago mob. i dated a wiseguy in the new york mob. my husband's uncle had a made member in his house every morning for coffee. i knew a torch for the mob. and yes sweetheart there is mob in st. louis, what a f--kin moron you are. really no mob in st. louis!!
Hey mob guy what is the mob doing today, selling pasta and cannolies? Running legitimate businesses,eh. You bet ya, and you know why? Prison sucks!
splc

Clinton, MO

#15 Apr 18, 2013
jewboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mob guy what is the mob doing today, selling pasta and cannolies? Running legitimate businesses,eh. You bet ya, and you know why? Prison sucks!
i'm a woman, shaking people down,beating them with brass nuckles,hi=jacking trucks,and killing people that get in there way. nothing but pure, and simple trash.
splc

Clinton, MO

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Sicilians are just black Italians.
egg plants, no brains.
Pruneface

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> i'm a transvestite and I dress up like a H00ker and I get paid $2 for jacking and I can be picked up down on south Broadway.
Wow I have a job for you give me a call mattress back.
wiseguygirl

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Pruneface wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I have a job for you give me a call mattress back.
you are such a moron, one you don't know me at all. what a f--kin moron. if you are in the mob, bring it big boy, i'll be ready, and locked,loaded, and waiting for you, eggplant, or greasey fat-f--k. IQ of zero! my husband said your wife was deep black hole, like she likes her men, because she gets lonely, and bored.
wiseguygirl

Plattsburg, MO

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Pruneface wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I have a job for you give me a call mattress back.
my husband, and i are laughing at you, because your wife knows all about being a mattress back, she charged my husband ten dollars, cheap for a street walker. have a great weekend.
WHAT MOB STANDS FOR

MORONS
OBESE
BABOONS
ToneySnubnose

Ballwin, MO

#20 Apr 19, 2013
I see a lot of wannabe's on this thread living in there own cyber soap opera pack a lunch your talking to yourself and you answer yourself write a book and leave that chapter out you clueless waste,forget about it make like a magician and disappear.See!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Abdurratln 2,880
Vote out Thea Sherry from St Louis county Judic... 2 hr Comanches Blow 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,086
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 19,243
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 12 hr jimmy 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 17 hr Obama Bitches 530
Where's Al Sharpton now? 19 hr well I never 13
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search