kwillisw

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Jul 9, 2010
am i the only one? i have a problem with angela voice and delivery. i have a hard time understanding her and she talks to fast and runs things together. her ennunciation is off andi just hate to hear her do the weather. slow down! i just dont know what the matter is but she just doesnt cut it.
Angus Scrimm

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2010
I don't have a problem with her.
The naked truth

Wentzville, MO

#3 Jul 10, 2010
She is just starting out in the industry. I think she is hot. I think she will get better and wid up on the weather channel and flip all of us the bird.
jimbo

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2010
She's OK . Its that constant giggling by Theresa Woodard that bothers me. And as far as weathermen, that anthony slaughter on KSDK, has got to be the worst. Hint: if thats all the hair you can grow on your chin , then its time to pluck it until you grow up.
AhHa

Imperial, MO

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Theresa Woodard is HOT Angela Slutti is not!
Chris

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2010
There's something oddly attractive about Angela Hutti. I can't quite figure it out, but I like her.
Linda V

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2012
All I want to know is where is Anthony. That girl that was on this morning was so jumpy and nervous. Please bring Anthony back. He is so relaxed and laid back.
Linda V

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Please bring anthony back. That girl that was on this morning was so jumpy and nervous. We need someone like anthony thats real laid back. She looks like a floosy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mentally Insane Topix Stalker 1 hr Calling out trolls 17
News Michael Brown's mom will finally receive her hi... 6 hr guest 34
Who's worse blacks or Muslim Thu Steve 23
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Wed Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news Wed Fire 3
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Jun 20 Biggie 83
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 20 Reality 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages