The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20699 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Pete Lake

Saint Louis, MO

#26679 Sep 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot, obviously you never attended a school. There were black people in this country when those bombs were dropped, there were also many blacks who fought during World War II on the winning side, our side. You hood rats kill each other by the dozens daily and the only time you people are outraged at the death of one of your own is when it comes at the hands of a white man. No STFU and go check that mail box for your welfare check, no need to thank me, it's just what I do!
All of that insanity from the three varmints above doesn't change this truth one iota! The nonwihite world see the evil Albino Whites are trying to do. Soon the world will come against Europe, Great Britain, and other White devil like countries and wipe them from the face of the Earth! HEAR ME!?

What goes around eventually comes around. Think Merry Go Round., Ferris Wheel. What goes up must come down. White people are doomed to receive ten fold the violence they have inflicted on the SUPREME BEINGS favorite people...African Americans.

That may be true. However, the White ethnic group is responsible for far more death and wanton violence against civilian nonwhite populations than any other group in world history. The White varmint is the only group that has actually dropped atomic bombs on civilians. Your government killed over 500,000 civilians after bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then you have to count all of the senseless invasions and massacres since then. America is owed some heavy due!! Payback is going to be a real mutha fo ya!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26680 Sep 19, 2014
Pete Lake wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that insanity from the three varmints above doesn't change this truth one iota! The nonwihite world see the evil Albino Whites are trying to do. Soon the world will come against Europe, Great Britain, and other White devil like countries and wipe them from the face of the Earth! HEAR ME!?
What goes around eventually comes around. Think Merry Go Round., Ferris Wheel. What goes up must come down. White people are doomed to receive ten fold the violence they have inflicted on the SUPREME BEINGS favorite people...African Americans.
That may be true. However, the White ethnic group is responsible for far more death and wanton violence against civilian nonwhite populations than any other group in world history. The White varmint is the only group that has actually dropped atomic bombs on civilians. Your government killed over 500,000 civilians after bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then you have to count all of the senseless invasions and massacres since then. America is owed some heavy due!! Payback is going to be a real mutha fo ya!
We did it once we will do it again, don't you have a hippo or something to hunt?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#26681 Sep 19, 2014
Pete Lake wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!! SUPREME BEINGS favorite people African Americans? I thought it was the Jews or maybe ISIS or maybe Chimpanzees.

All the Americans who need a payback are billionaires who are either polititions or others who have residence in foreign countries.
Bently

Carson, CA

#26682 Sep 19, 2014
And the evidence is in the African continent right now of supreme beings? Dream on, the Latino's will take over the U.S. but don't expect the same ass kissing you've been getting from Whites for the past 50 years. Sink or swim Boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26683 Sep 20, 2014
WARRIOR is the only SUPREME BEING on topix.........
Slick

Long Beach, CA

#26684 Sep 20, 2014
Pete Lake wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a big percent of blacks in SoCal. In 1950 there were 220 million Africans and 180 million Americans. Today there are 1,100 million Africans and 320 million Americans. Don't know how many inventions/discoveries, to improve humanity, have come from Africa with their huge population increase?
Chuck

New Hyde Park, NY

#26685 Sep 20, 2014
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a big percent of blacks in SoCal. In 1950 there were 220 million Africans and 180 million Americans. Today there are 1,100 million Africans and 320 million Americans. Don't know how many inventions/discoveries, to improve humanity, have come from Africa with their huge population increase?
EBOLA???
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26686 Sep 21, 2014
How many blacks killed other blacks last night?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26687 Sep 21, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Who cares..........
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#26688 Sep 21, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares..........
Why are you talking to yourself? Aids dementia?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#26689 Sep 21, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
A whole lot I hope.

Since: Aug 14

Hayesville North carolina

#26690 Sep 22, 2014
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Birmingham AL, made it in at #10. The dirty South is Gantsa
I love the midwest in the summer and North Carolina in the winter and fall

Hayesville North carolina

#26691 Sep 22, 2014
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a big percent of blacks in SoCal. In 1950 there were 220 million Africans and 180 million Americans. Today there are 1,100 million Africans and 320 million Americans. Don't know how many inventions/discoveries, to improve humanity, have come from Africa with their huge population increase?
Why the big increase in black population?
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#26692 Sep 22, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
" What difference, at this point, does it make"? There are never enough to satisfy the bloodthirsty savages
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#26693 Sep 22, 2014
Slick wrote:
Zero , African's invent nothing
Slick

Los Alamitos, CA

#26694 Sep 22, 2014
Donna WG wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the big increase in black population?
Mainly because they are the least developed area on the planet. There is an inverse relationship between GDP and birth rates. More rural and agriculture vs urban. Women don't have a purpose except to have babies. Etc. FDR actually wanted to de-colonize after WWII, saying to Churchill: Winston, I'm not fighting one form of tyranny to then allow another to continue afterwards. The Oligarchy knows this inverse relationship and uses it for control, with for instance settler and surrogate colonialism, to stay on top. Hiya.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Mumbai, India

#26695 Sep 22, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> Zero , African's invent nothing
Africans invented this world. We all originate from africa. Black/white/indian/asian/hispa nic.
Slick

Long Beach, CA

#26696 Sep 22, 2014
Outsource the 1st world economy and import 3rd world peoples - tinyurl.com/pfghwd4 . Welcome to Amerika.
Slick

Long Beach, CA

#26698 Sep 22, 2014
While on this subject of economic development and slower child births, ever wonder how China got their 1-child policy and U.S. industry, which forced this natural process? I read Kissinger and Mao ironed out this deal back in 1973. I'm just not sure what benefit the US got from it? Maybe it was China reinvesting their new trade surpluses into US bonds and dollars, which is changing, along with their 1 or 2 child policy.
Slick

Long Beach, CA

#26699 Sep 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coalburner at Adams elementary 12 hr Back Again 3
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 13 hr Back Again 4
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 16 hr Sweetheart 287
Karl bowie Sat sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... Sat I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages