The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20064 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26243 Aug 28, 2014
With Liberty and Justice for All.
Mr Bojangles

Schenectady, NY

#26244 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENEDDETO

Fords, NJ

#26245 Aug 28, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you so much. I hope that you have a wonderful day too!:-)!
I Would like to wish you a very happy birthday today, and may you have many more happy Birthdays, and may "GOD" bless you always...
TONY BENEDDETO

Fords, NJ

#26246 Aug 28, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
With Liberty and Justice for All.
THAT IS THE "GOD' HONEST TRUTH....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26247 Aug 28, 2014
most all of these forums are "racist forums" all folks do on here is spew hate, instead of keeping focus on the main issues in the usa, like "ISIS" who are the other haters who are exactly like they are, and the moderators on these forums also discriminate they let certain haters post anything they want to...folks on these forums usely never talk about [the main subject topic,] they just use these forums to spew [hateful bigoted garbage]...how pathetic.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26248 Aug 28, 2014
THESE forums mostly never focus on the main topics just like on what happened in ferguson where the guy was shot by the cop instead they use these these forums mabey a little bit to talk about the main topic, but mainly they use it to spew racial hatred,, have any of you people read up on current events lately? or even read the newspapers? I hope nothing happens again like what happened in ferguson that could give the terrorist a foothold to attach Bombs to their hateful bodys and run through a crowd and kill a lot of the innocent civilans and bystanders, and wonderful cops, and all not all cops are bad at all.. the terrorist is laughing at "America" because of all the race hating in this country, and they are very dangerous rutheless people who truly have no regards for human life, anytime some one is so full of hate they are willing to attach BOMBS to their own body just to kill, hurt, and maime other innocent people,folks should really be focusing on "ISIS" they could attack "America suddenly," the wolf could be on "America" at un awares,and its very sad REMEMBER (911)
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26249 Aug 28, 2014
see the light wrote:
most all of these forums are "racist forums" all folks do on here is spew hate, instead of keeping focus on the main issues in the usa, like "ISIS" who are the other haters who are exactly like they are, and the moderators on these forums also discriminate they let certain haters post anything they want to...folks on these forums usely never talk about [the main subject topic,] they just use these forums to spew [hateful bigoted garbage]...how pathetic.
Do I condone the rioting and looting in FERGURSON? NO!!! I certainly do not because it was terribly WRONG. AS for the cop who shot the guy, that's for the authorities to deal with and figure out...
Blah Blah Blah

New York, NY

#26250 Aug 28, 2014
see the light wrote:
THESE forums mostly never focus on the main topics just like on what happened in ferguson where the guy was shot by the cop instead they use these these forums mabey a little bit to talk about the main topic, but mainly they use it to spew racial hatred,, have any of you people read up on current events lately? or even read the newspapers? I hope nothing happens again like what happened in ferguson that could give the terrorist a foothold to attach Bombs to their hateful bodys and run through a crowd and kill a lot of the innocent civilans and bystanders, and wonderful cops, and all not all cops are bad at all.. the terrorist is laughing at "America" because of all the race hating in this country, and they are very dangerous rutheless people who truly have no regards for human life, anytime some one is so full of hate they are willing to attach BOMBS to their own body just to kill, hurt, and maime other innocent people,folks should really be focusing on "ISIS" they could attack "America suddenly," the wolf could be on "America" at un awares,and its very sad REMEMBER (911)
Nobody cares. Its a narcissistic free for all. See the thugs? See how they loot? She how they act like the savages they are? Millions want to start mowing them all down. They deserve it.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26251 Aug 28, 2014
YES" the terrorists, the [ISIS groups,] and all are "haters" exactly like a lot of you people in this country.. HOW PATHETIC...
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26252 Aug 28, 2014
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares. Its a narcissistic free for all. See the thugs? See how they loot? She how they act like the savages they are? Millions want to start mowing them all down. They deserve it.
YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS THEY ARE, BLAH BLAH BLAh AND IGNORANT AS WELL..THE TRUTH SURE DO HURT DONT IT??? OUTCH!!!!AND FOR THE RECORD I NEVER SAID THEY WERE NOT "THUGS" PLEASSSE GO FIND YOUR SELF SOMETHING TO DO, YOU SOUND NARCISSITIC ALSO, DUH...I BET YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THEM IGNORANT "RACIST" UINTELLIGENT BIGOTS...duh
See The Darkness

New York, NY

#26254 Aug 28, 2014
Mood swings and irritability are often used interchangeably. Irritability is often defined as impatience or anger to an event or occurrence. Mood swings are usually defined as an inappropriate response to an occurrence or event. The term also holds a connotation that the person's mood can change swiftly from happy to mad or sad. This is a common and well-known menopause symptom that is directly related to hormone imbalance.

The hormone imbalance of perimenopause, menopause and adrenal fatigue causes a large number of symptoms which can contribute to and lead to mood swings. When a woman's body is going through so many different things, it is hard to maintain patience and the ability to remain reasonable. Often times, these symptoms - or DRUG ABUSE - cause mood swings.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26255 Aug 28, 2014
Pathological sadistic racist crowd.
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26256 Aug 28, 2014
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE RECORD ITS SAVAGES, AND ASSHOLES IN ALL RACES, AND LIKE YOU SAID MILLIONS OF THEM NEEDTO BE MOWED DOWN, I AGREE MILLIONS OF ALL TYPES OF ASSHOLES [FROM ALL RACES] NEED TO BE MOWED DOWN, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT YOU ARE A TRUE "NEW YORKER, YOU ARE PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THEM VERY MISERABLE, VERY LONELY, UNHAPPY IMPOSTERS, FOR THE RECORD ALL i DID WAS OFFER MY OPINION, BUT "IDIOTS"JUST CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT OTHES HAVE THEIR OWN OPIIONS JUST LIKE THEY THEMSLVES DO AND ARE ENTILTED TO, BUT IT GIVES NO ONE THE RIGHT TO INSULT ANYONE ELSE, UNLESS THEY OF CAUSE ARE BEING INSULTED FIRST, WHEN I TRY TO SPEAK NICELY AND i AM LASHED OUT AT, YOU ARE 'DAM RIGHT THAT I WILL ALSO LASH OUT BACK,AT YOU, YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT OUT. DUH....
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26257 Aug 28, 2014
See The Darkness wrote:
Mood swings and irritability are often used interchangeably. Irritability is often defined as impatience or anger to an event or occurrence. Mood swings are usually defined as an inappropriate response to an occurrence or event. The term also holds a connotation that the person's mood can change swiftly from happy to mad or sad. This is a common and well-known menopause symptom that is directly related to hormone imbalance.
The hormone imbalance of perimenopause, menopause and adrenal fatigue causes a large number of symptoms which can contribute to and lead to mood swings. When a woman's body is going through so many different things, it is hard to maintain patience and the ability to remain reasonable. Often times, these symptoms - or DRUG ABUSE - cause mood swings.
FOR YOU TO KNOW ALL OF THIS THEN YOU ARE DEFINEELY A WOMAN, AND YOU ARE ALSO THE [VERY SAME IMPOSTER] WHO SIGNED IN AS NEW YORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, MISS, OR MRS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF ON SOME WOMENS HORMONE MEDICATION LADY ASAP. YOU ARE PROABLY YOURELF A JUNKIE BITCH WITH NOTHING BUT "SICK MOOD SWINGS... HAHAHAHAHA.IMPOSTER!!!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26258 Aug 28, 2014
See The Darkness wrote:
ALSO YOU PROBABLY ARE IN DARKNESS, JUST LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR IMPOSTER NAMES BECAUSE YOU ARE LUCIFER...HAHAHAHAHA.
Ho Ho Ho

Columbia, SC

#26259 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOU TO KNOW ALL OF THIS THEN YOU ARE DEFINEELY A WOMAN, AND YOU ARE ALSO THE [VERY SAME IMPOSTER] WHO SIGNED IN AS NEW YORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, MISS, OR MRS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF ON SOME WOMENS HORMONE MEDICATION LADY ASAP. YOU ARE PROABLY YOURELF A JUNKIE BITCH WITH NOTHING BUT "SICK MOOD SWINGS... HAHAHAHAHA.IMPOSTER!!!
Pfft!!.... You make me laugh - at you. All caps is clearly an indicator that you are angry. hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26261 Aug 28, 2014
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft!!.... You make me laugh - at you. All caps is clearly an indicator that you are angry. hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa!
Just another sicko and I no the truth hurts you or you never would have responded back to me, any one can tell that I just struck a nerve on you or you would have never have responded back to me bigot, I am laughing at you so hard I pissed in my pants once again for the stupid senseless worthless ignorant stupidity that you retards post, thanks for the humor [you jack ass[ you just made my day, the truth surely do hurt don't it OUTCH!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahh ahhahahhahahhahahh and for the record you probably are a HO!!!
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26262 Aug 28, 2014
Ho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!! posting in caps have not a dam thing to do with anger, its just written big,enough so that your ignorant ass can see it very well, and boy anger have not a dam thing to do with anything here, its just "sincerely based on "very true facts" and you will see exactly everything i am talking about when you get old, if your hatred don't destroy your health before you make it to the nursing home...DUH.
TONY BENNEDETO

Fords, NJ

#26263 Aug 28, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Pathological sadistic racist crowd.
YES you are definitely right, and trust me folks like this are truly very miserable, very ignorant, very unhappy lonely human beings, people like these people [need black people and other minoritys] so that they can feel superior to the blacks, and the other minoritys, deep down they feel like a bunch of nobodys and they certainly have no self worth, or no self esteem, any time anyone have the great need to feel superior over others, they are really the lonely inferior people in the world, they need to build themselves up on others so that they can feel better about themselves, and trust me they are definitely not speaking for all of the "white people" because the [truly white intelligent people] do not act or think like they do, i am always with decent "very intelligent white people, and they laugh at those type of ignorant whites, usually its mainly the white trash also, I and my family associate with all different races, and skin colors, it does not matter, its some good and bad in all of the races, its just the unintelligen white who cant seem to [comprehend that.] IAM tired of all of their very sick shenanigans, but like I said they are going to truly find out one day just let them keep on living, time will definitely catch up with them all, and they will become [color blind immedietly] "when there is no body to hand them a glass of water, but the blacks and all of the minoritys that they hated for so many years as I warned them, bad deeds and racism have a very stange way of catching up to a person, Its also called "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discrimate if a person believe in 'GOD" or not or whether they are an atheist, the whites here get mad with me because I refuse to go along with their [shenanigans] no one could ever control me, I am my own person, I think with and use my own mind, trust me they will self destruct, I wont be on any of the racist forums much longer, because its truly not worth loosing precious energy over all of the [ignorant pathetic losers that frequent these disgusting forums, Its not really worth it to me, I am surrounded by family, and friends,[of all races] and we all love one another, I can tell that you are a very GOOD MAN, And you are a very intelligent person...GOOD EVENING.
Ancient One

Madison, TN

#26264 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENEDDETO wrote:
<quoted text> I Would like to wish you a very happy birthday today, and may you have many more happy Birthdays, and may "GOD" bless you always...
Thank You, also, Mr. Tony B. I did have a great day! That was a sweet note, and I hope your birthday, whenever it is, is a Happy, Happy Day!!! God Bless You Too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking 2 hr 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 5 hr marlapoc 15
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Jul 3 aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova Jul 2 pink hair girl 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Jul 2 Ccameron 43
Fun @ 7' 0clock Game Jun 30 Saint Louis 1
Suboxone assisted treatment in St. Louis (Jun '12) Jun 29 Christian 29
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE