The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,572

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26012 Aug 10, 2014
Song of Solomon 1:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26014 Aug 10, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
The demon's target is not the possessed; it is us the observers..everyone in this house. I think the point is to make us despair..to reject our humanity: to see ourselves as ultimately bestial, vile and putrescent; without dignity; ugly; unworthy.
people, are just that people as I said time, and time again, there are some good blacks, but blacks do commit most of the crimes "GOD" made "blacks' also, so he had to love them also, or he never would have made them, because he is "GOD" and did exactly what he wanted to do, so who is anybody to question him???the point you are missing in the story is "blacks" do commit most all of the crimes, you sir" are acting like you are being personally attacked here, all you have to do is watch the news, and read the news papers on black crime in "America" and these "black thugs" and [other blacks] who are like them are certainly out of control, simply put, facts are just facts, as I said I don't hate any race, or any person, but "YES" I certainly do [detest thugs,] and most all people do, they are worthless, they rob, steal, and kill innocent people, they are [heartless bastards] this haven't a dam thing to do with race, these [animals] are always talking about the "white man" is doing this, and that to them, and that's another bunch of pure bullshit, as for the[ black thugs] and others who are just like them, the "white man" is doing absolutely nothing to them, they are doing it all to themselves, they are really pathetic, and this is very true facts......
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26015 Aug 10, 2014
like I said over, and over again, there are no excuses this is "America" and [anybody] can go to college, or to trade school, and its no excuses that no father was in the home, I know of a lot of black homes where no father was present, and a lot of them [black youth] went to college, or to trade school and made somebody out of themselves,its all about [CHOICE ONLY] people make [choices] every single day, so there are no excuses, a person can choose to do good, or choose to do evil, very plain, and very simple....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26016 Aug 10, 2014
to become a thug is a "choice," and its very pathetic.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26017 Aug 10, 2014
the reason i said [thugs] are worthlesis is because they are, they refuse to help themselves by going to college, or to trade school, like I said there certainly are no excuses...

Location hidden

#26021 Aug 10, 2014

Criminalization of all Black People
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#26022 Aug 10, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
We are living in an age where Black people are colored illegitimate. Classed, marginalized and stereotyped as "thugs"" 
Well they are doing it to themselves... Just look at the Hip-Hop scene, the guns, gangs, proud to be living in the projects... Yeah what do ya expect
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26026 Aug 10, 2014
bee fat wrote:
<quoted text>aight, ya nome say? i b like ya na dat aint sheet cuz us l\liggas b mamma jammin gang bangin mudda fokkas beeoch!
you sound like a complete [idiot ignorant] moran.....DUH.
MaxxWiskers

Perris, CA

#26028 Aug 10, 2014
Detroit is decades behind the tech curve. They are stuck in successful models of the past which long ago stopped working. Now Detroit has effectively become a kleptocracy. The question is will Detroit fully go the way of Smith & Corona. At one time an indispensable product totally obsoleted by the PC.

Location hidden

#26030 Aug 11, 2014
The Hack Checker

Dayton, OH

#26033 Aug 11, 2014
Ferguson Missouri. Per Wikipedia, 65% black and 35% white or other races
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26035 Aug 11, 2014
You can take the monkey out of the jungle but...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27216...

Location hidden

#26041 Aug 12, 2014
Are Mostly Nice Places.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26045 Aug 12, 2014
KLM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There are so many educational opportunities in the U.S.
"yes so their are no [excuses] for anyone to choose to become a [thug,] because it is A "CHOICE" VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE......
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26046 Aug 12, 2014
Chuck wrote:
You can take the monkey out of the jungle but...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27216...
ITS NOT necessary to act [ignorant] by calling people names,[every one] completely "detests" the black [thugs] who ruin beautiful cities, and rob, and kill, and maime innocent people, everybody knows that's wrong, but no need to act [unintelligent] by calling names to [any one] for any given reason, that just shows "your ignorance" the very same as the [street thugs] DUH....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26047 Aug 12, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your racists logic at what age should I tell me three year old son his a criminal ?
REGARDLESS to any persons opinions, its definitely 'unintelligent" to call any person names regardless to any ones race, as I have said many of times, I am not a 'racist" and my parents were [very intelligent,] and they didn't raise me or my siblings to hate any other race, I just don't like what the [thugs] are doing out robbing, and stealing, and hurting, and killing innocent people, its very wrong.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26048 Aug 12, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text>ITS NOT necessary to act [ignorant] by calling people names,[every one] completely "detests" the black [thugs] who ruin beautiful cities, and rob, and kill, and maime innocent people, everybody knows that's wrong, but no need to act [unintelligent] by calling names to [any one] for any given reason, that just shows "your ignorance" the very same as the [street thugs] DUH....
"GOD MADE ALL AND LOVES ALL...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26049 Aug 12, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your racists logic at what age should I tell me three year old son his a criminal ?
ALL [black people] are definitely not bad, and should never be stereotyped that way, there are plenty of [very good] hard working black familys, and also a lot of good [black dads] who really do take care of their children, and familys very well, the problem I have is with the [black street type thugs] and others who are like them who hurt innocent people for no reason because its wrong....also its some good, and bad in all of the races.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26050 Aug 12, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Criminalization of Black people is not what the original intent of this thread.
all black people are definitely not criminals, I have some very good [honest black people] in my employ, its good, and bad in all of the races....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26051 Aug 12, 2014
to Samuel 6-jackson you sound like a [good intelligent] black man, and I know your son wont grow up to be a criminal because you seem to be the very good type of family man who takes good care of his family and are there for them..Lots of Luck....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 2 hr jolya 102
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 10 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Fri Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis Fri Sunshine 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web