The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
18,601 - 18,620 of 18,758 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

ALSO WHEN THESE THUGS ARE HURT AND KILLED IN THE STREETS, THEIR MOMMIES AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT WHAT A GOOD BOY THAT HE WAS, AND THAT IS ALSO ANOTHER BUNCH OF COMPLETE BULLSHIT.THESE THUGS HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE, FOR THEM TO KILL ANY BODY TO THEM ITS JUST LIKE STEPPING ON A COCK ROACH, WORDS OF ADVICE IF YOU SHUOULD EVER VISIT ANY OF THESE VERY DANGEROUS CITIES GET OUT OF THERE QUICKLY BEFORE NIGHT FALL IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE, THESE BLACK THUGS ARE COMPLETELY RUTHLESS, IF THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN LIFE, YOU NO THAT THEY CANT POSSIBLY GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOURS, AND IF THEY KILL YOU YOU WILL JUST BE GONE FOREVER, AND THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THAT....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

I PARTICULARY FEEL SORRY FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS IN THESE VERY DANGEROUS CITIES, ALOT OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE PASSED ON, AND ALOT OF THEM LIVE IN OTHER PLACES AND ALOT OF THE SENIORS HAVE NO ONE, AND I ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE MUCH AND THEY ARE STUCK IN THE MOST DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOODS MOST OF THEM ARE AFRAID IN THEIR OWN HOMES, AND ARE AFRAID TO EVEN GO TO THE STORE FOR A LOSF OF BREAD, AND THAT IS REALLY SAD, THESE [ASSHOLE THUGS] ACT LIKE THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO CARRY A GUN, AND I DO NOT BLAME [WHITE PEOPLE] OR ANY RACE OF PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO LIVE AROUND THEM, AND THIS IS NOT A JUDGEMENT, TRUST ME EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD IS DEFINETELY NOT A JUDGEMENT, SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE JUST [VERY TRUE FACTS] VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

ALL SEEN WHAT THAT [SCUM BAG THUG] DID TO THE INNOCENT POLICE OFFICER IN JERSEY CITY NJ. THE OTHER WEEK, THE THUG WAS A [HEARTLESS BASTARD[ AND THE THUG GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED,LIKE I SAID [WHITE PEOPLE] OR [ANY PEOPLE] HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO WANT TO LIVE AROUND "THESE ANIMALS",AND THEY THE THUGS, AND ALSO OTHERS WHO ARE LIKE THEM ARE LIKE A "HURRICANE" THEY DESTROY [BEAUTIFUL CITIES] AND EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THEIR PATHS, AND TRUST ME I COULD REALLY CARE LESS WHO POST BACK AND LASH OUT AT ME, BUT GUESS WHAT??? YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE VERY TRUE FACTS OF THE MATTER, VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

THE NICE POLICE OFFICER WAS SENSELY AMBUSHED THE MAN DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE THE OFFICER GREW UP IN JERSEY CITY AND HE WAS ONLY DOING HIS JOB TRYING TO MAKE JERSE CITY BETTER ALOT OF THE COPS IN JERSEY CITY DONT LIVE THERE, AND I CANT SAY I BLAME THEM, JERSEY CITY IS SMALLER THAN NEWARK, BUT ITS JUST AS BAD, TRUST ME I HAD LIVED THERE FOR YEARS, AND HAVE WITNESSED PLENTY OF THINGS, I HAVE EVEN SEEN COPS TURN THERE HEADS TO ALOT OF THE BS THAT GO ON IN JERSEY CITY AND THAT IS THE TRUE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWN, AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWNS THAT IS ALSO LIKE JERSEY CITY, IN MANY TOWNS THE POLICE HAVE [CONTROL] OF THERE TOWNS, AND CITIES, I NO ITS CRIME EVERYWHERE, BUT THE VALLEY OF THE BEAST TOWNS ARE TO JUST RIDICULOUS, AND THY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL, LIKE I SAID A [THOUSAND TIMES] THE ARMY SHOULD BE SENT INTO THESE 'BEASTLY TOWNS" TO CLEAN THEM UP.... SMH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

I HAVE PRAYED FOR THAT JERSEYCITY POLICE OFFICE AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, AND IAM [DEEPLY SADDENED] FOR THE POOR MOTHER OF THE OFFICER, AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND THE ENTIRE JERSEY CITY POLICE FORCE, AND ALL OF THE DEAR FRIENS OF THE DEAR POLICE OFFICER, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM ALL....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

WHEN I RESIDED IN [JERSEY CITY] I HEARD YELLING AND NOISE EARLY ONE MORNING, I LOOKED OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM WINDOW AND SAW A THUG, CHASING ANOTHER THUG, FIRING A GUN AT HIM, AND FIRE WAS SEEN COMING OUT OF THE GUN, THAT WAS A "VERY BRAZEN" ACT, THESE THUGS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW, OR FOR ANYBODY ELSE, AND MOST OF ALL THESE [ASSHOLE PUNKS] HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM SELVES, LIKE I SAID THE US. ARMY SHOULD BE SENT INTO 'JERSEY CITY'[ASAP] AND ALL OF THE OTHER VALLEY OF THE BEAST CITIES THAT ARE LIKE THEM, WHAT KIND OF A QUALITY OF LIFE IS THAT FOR THE TAXPAYERS??? THE DEATH PENALTY SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ALL THE [RUTHLESS THUGS] WHO KILL, MAIME, AND HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

ANY ONE WHO DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE SAID YOU CAN YELL, AND YOU CAN SCREAM TO THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS, AND YOU CAN ALSO LASH OUT AT ME, BUT YOUS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE [VERY TRUE FACTS] OF THE [THUG MATTER] "YES THUGS" BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE ANIMALS TRURLY ARE, AND I [HATE] NO ONE, I WASNT RAISED TO BE A "RACIST," BUT I DAM SURE [HATE] WHAT THESE [THUGS] ARE DOING TO THE CITIES AND FOR HURTING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE, AND ALSO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST LIKE THEM [RUTHLESS ASSHOLES], AND IF I WAS A POLICE OFFICER I WOULD JUST BLOW THEIR ASSES AWAY AND NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO THE [JERSEY POLICE OFFICER], AND I HAVE "VOWED" NEVER TO LET ANY OF THESE [SKUMBAG][THUGS] EVER HURT ME AGAIN, IF THEY SHOULD JUMP ON ME AGAIN,'TRUST ME," THEY WILL CATCH A VERY BAD BREAK......

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

Crime in the United States has been present since colonization. Crime rateshave varied over time, with a sharp rise after World War II, before peaking between the 1970s and early 1990s. Since the early 1990s, crime has declined in the United States and current crime rates are approximately the same as those of the 1960s.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

Crime is at a 40 year low.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

YES I CALL THEM THUGS, BECAUSE THET IS EXACTLY WHAT THEYARE, AND YOU CAN POST ME BACK AND YELL AND SCREAM AT ME TO THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS, AND GUESS WHAT??? I WONT EVEN ANSWER YOU.I HATE NO ONE, I WAS NOT RAISED RACIST, BUT I CERTAINLY DO HATE WHAT THESE THUGS ARE DOING, DESTROYING THE BEAUTIFUL CITIES AND EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATHS LIKE A DAM HURRICANE,AND THESE ANIMAL THUGS HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE,AND IF I WAS A POLICE OFFICER, I WOULD JUST BLOW THE SCUM AWAY, THEY WOULDNT BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO THE INNOCENT [JERSEY CITY POLICE OFFICE], AND I HAVE "VOWED" IF IAM EVER ATTACKED BY A THUG OR THUGS EVER AGAIN, THE ARE DEFINETELY GOING TO CATCH A VERY SERIOUS BAD BREAK.......
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Crime in the United States has been present since colonization. Crime rateshave varied over time, with a sharp rise after World War II, before peaking between the 1970s and early 1990s. Since the early 1990s, crime has declined in the United States and current crime rates are approximately the same as those of the 1960s.
SAY WHAT EVER YOU SHOULD WANT SAY,'SIR", THE [BLACK THUGS] ARE SIMPLY RUTHLESS, AND THEY ARE THE ONES COMMITTING MOST ALL OF THE VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST THE TAXPAYERS, AND I WONT RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN, BECAUSE EVERY ONE CANT HANDEL THE TRUTH,[VERY TRUE FACTS] ARE JUST [VERY TRUE FACTS] THATS ALL, AND ITS VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE, DONT YOU READ THE NEWSPAPERS??? OR WATCH THE NEWS???DIDNT YOU SEE WHERE THE [HEARTLESS BLACK THUG] JUST AMBUSHED THE INNOCENT POLICE OFFICER IN 'JERSEY CITY" NEW JERSEY THE OTHER WEEK? WHAT A DAM FOOL HE WAS, AND HE GOT HIMSELF KILLED, HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVED. FACE THE REAL FACTS, THE BLACK ANIMAL THUGS ARE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL, AND WHAT I AM SPEAKING ABOUT DOES NOT HAVE A DAM THING TO DO WITH THE SIXTYS, OR THE NINETYS, ITS ABOUT WHAT IN HAPPENING IN THIS [PRESENT DAY][AND TIME], DIDNT YOU NO THAT THIS IS 2014? AND WHAT IS BEING SPOKEN ABOUT HERE??? WELL DO YOU?
'SIR'??? I REFUSE TO RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN OR TO ANY STUPIDITY FROM ANY ONE....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Aug 4

bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Typing in caps makes you look like an imbecile
YOU ARE [THE IMBECILE] AND A [RETARD,] APPARENTLY YOUR ASS UNDERSTOOD THE 'TYPE CAPPING" VERY, VERY WELL OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED BACK TO IT DUH, YOUR [CLOWN ASS] SURELY RESPONDED BACK TO IT YOU IDIOT, YOU ARE "STUPID" AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER ELSE TO DO OR TO SAY ,YOU ARE DEFINETELY NOT "INTELLIGENT" THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY SAY TO ME,, DID YOU APPLY TO JOIN THE CIRCUS YET? AS A CLOWN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU ARE [SUPER IGNORANT] GET A LIFE, AND ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO READ, TYPED IN CAPS, OR NOT, SIMPLY PUT YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT, VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE...DUH.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Aug 4

Judged:

West Orange, NJ

http://nydn.us/UO5yiE
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

Judged:

bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Fine upstanding citizens all I wonder if the messiah will comment on these 4
they are just [skum worthless thugs,] and they will suffer the [torture] of the dammed, if any [thug] should approach me, I will attack immediately and blast them, I have been attacked by [thugs] before, and I vow to never let it happen ever again, and yes the 'messiah" will definitely comment on them all, they are [horrible animals] lousy, and truly pathetic losers, and I pray and feel deep sorrow for the victims, those useless punks are pathetic.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Look at eh 100 most dangerous cities The thing they all have in common is black gangs and frigs Rather than facing the issue the politicians are playing the PC card
Check them out ..........
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhood...
that is all very true....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

Judged:

bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Check this link out Abe Lincoln one read a pro slavery book Gee , I wonder if MSN isn't scrapping the bottom of the barrel in it's articles to keep racism alive.
I once read a book that negroes are the most productive people on earth, that doesn't make it true.
http://news.msn.com/us/video...
I read the link, and [blacks] are definitely not at all the most productive on earth, but they certainly do have the most thugs of any other race on earth, and that's really pathetic.......
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

Judged:

tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text>I read the link, and [blacks] are definitely not at all the most productive on earth, but they certainly do have the most thugs of any other race on earth, and that's really pathetic.......
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Look what they did to Brooklyn once all the Whites left.
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

Judged:

They start young...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27186...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

Judged:

N Blackout 1977...

tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 7

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Look what they did to Brooklyn once all the Whites left.
that's true they just did not know any better....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis