The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,381 - 17,400 of 18,611 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Buffalo New York it's very telling. More with the homosexual sex. When your wife or girlfriend left you for her black lover did she know about you and your fantasies about black man ?
Samuel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite happy thanks for asking. Are you a kneeger?
Lol you Racist Red Dirt Oklahoma Bigot
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

T.Davis Racist Bigot
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Sanjar wrote:
Why do black people smell so bad?
They smell so bad cuz when they poop or pee in their pants, they don't bother to clean it out. After eating chittlins, the poop really stinks.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Black on White Crime, America's Hidden Victims
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
"A more recent study by the New Century Foundation finds that of the 1.7 million interracial crimes that take place in the US every year, 90% are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely to commit single offender crimes against whites than the reverse. In group crime or multiple offender crimes blacks are as much as 200 times more likely to commit crimes against whites than the reverse. The same study also shows that there is slightly more black on white crime than there is black on black crime. As for violent crimes, blacks commit at a rate of 4 to 8 times more than whites. Blacks are twice as likely to commit hate crimes as whites. For those who want to call me a racist. I will say this, better a 'racist' who confronts harsh realities than a liberal who shuns them."

"Black males under 25 are about 3% of the population, and commit 58% of this nation’s crime. There are six black on white assaults for every one white on black assault. Last year, many thousands of white females were raped by black men. Between 0-10 black females were raped by white men."
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

White supremacist use black on white crime as propaganda tool.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Shut up, loser. Blacks are GUILTY for committing the crimes in the first place! It's not white people's fault for noticing this. If you don't like this, then tell your bruthas to stop committing all these crimes. Pastor Manning and Bill Cosby don't have a problem with telling other blacks to knock off their pathetic, low-life behavior.

And stop using that phrase "white supremacist" like it's a curse. You blacks are too stupid to know what that phrase means. So stop saying it. That phrase means that a person believes that the white race is, or should be supreme. As in: the smartest and most successful. I am NOT a white supremacist, for I don't believe that whites are the supreme beings. Asians are. They have higher IQs than whites. For the most part, they are more calm and rational than whites and furthermore, they are more disciplined (when it comes to jobs, schooling, and parenting) than whites. I can accept that another race is smarter than whites, therefore it does NOT make me a white supremacist. As for blacks, it's a proven fact, you are at the bottom of the list when it comes to just about everything.

If pointing that out makes me a racist, so be it. If wanting to avoid blacks and their heinous disgusting crimes makes me a racist, so be it. I'd rather be an alive racist, than a dead libtard who mollycoddles the black race and accepts their crime and their "TNB" -typical negro behavior.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Self explanatory by all your Racist hatefull derogatory statements by you and your friends
Your have helped turn this Topix Thread in to something it was never meant to be. And also you and your friends allow no middle ground for a reasonable discussion.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Well in my personal experiences I seen bad behavior perpetrated by black and white alike. Black people don't own the market on bad behavior.Your agenda is crystal clear to me and anyone who follows what you and your friends post.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Well in my personal experiences I seen bad behavior perpetrated by black and white alike. Black people don't own the market on bad behavior.Your agenda is crystal clear to me and anyone who follows what you and your friends post.
I've picked up the local "Just Busted" paper from my county many times. Most of the folks that get busted in there, are white. I will give you that. But I can tell by their greasy hair, bad teeth, unkempt appearance, and a face full of sores and pockmarks, that they're tweakers. White trailer trash tweakers . They act the way they do, because it's obvious that alcohol and drugs had taken over and ruined their lives.

Now, put those same trailer trash drug users in an area where old ladies and other loners walk down the street. I can guarantee you the trailer trash are not going to gang up and be playing the knockout game to any loner that walks by himself. And I know for a fact they're not going to be raping any geriatric 90 year old women that live nearby. Black criminals, however, do that. And I can also say that those white tweakers won't be raiding Wal-Mart or other places in a flash-mob either. Blacks dominated that crime too. When whites commit crimes, it usually hurts themselves or those who live or work with them. There might be a sick white pedophile out there who hurts children, but blacks have those such pedophiles too. For every white serial killer, there's a black one out there too. The media doesn't talk about them though. Here are some: Andre Crawford, Lorenzo Gilyard, Beltway Snipers, Wayne Williams/Atlanta Child murders - all black.

Blacks youths attack strangers and innocent bystanders just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. White youths don't normally do that.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Oh, and other truth that I must add Samuel, is that the trailer trash that I had mentioned who had been arrested were probably under the influence when they committed those crimes. Their appearance itself said that they were drug users. Such a shame. If they did not dedicate their lives to alcohol and drugs in the first place, they could have easily avoided ever being arrested and would have clean criminal records.

Many blacks can commit the most heinous crimes WITHOUT the influence of drugs and alcohol. Crimes that most whites wouldn't commit, even if they were stoned off their rockers.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
To all my white brethrens don't let this sambo bother you. He is a little 4 eyed kneeger Erkel posting reviews on video games. Not only that he is a smelly black dog that licks other blacks dogs arse. Kneegers will always be Kneegers the joke of the world. I will always be white posting the truth so help me. Now Sambo did you ever look into the mirror and see what color your gums are? Why do black babies look like a monkey?
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

AB is long gone :-) your internet acting need some work.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
To all my white brethrens don't let this sambo bother you. He is a little 4 eyed kneeger Erkel posting reviews on video games. Not only that he is a smelly black dog that licks other blacks dogs arse. Kneegers will always be Kneegers the joke of the world. I will always be white posting the truth so help me. Now Sambo did you ever look into the mirror and see what color your gums are? Why do black babies look like a monkey?
Oh on the contrary my little kneeger friend. I'm alive and well. Mr.Willie gives his regard. Sambo what color are your gums? Blue ? Lmao! 5372 in da house.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Simeon Adams, Thug…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26000...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
Oh, and other truth that I must add Samuel, is that the trailer trash that I had mentioned who had been arrested were probably under the influence when they committed those crimes. Their appearance itself said that they were drug users. Such a shame. If they did not dedicate their lives to alcohol and drugs in the first place, they could have easily avoided ever being arrested and would have clean criminal records.
Many blacks can commit the most heinous crimes WITHOUT the influence of drugs and alcohol. Crimes that most whites wouldn't commit, even if they were stoned off their rockers.
Oh yeah...whitewash everything to put whitey on a pedestal lol. You serve your Aryan masters well.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...whitewash everything to put whitey on a pedestal lol. You serve your Aryan masters well.
Nope, I don't serve any Aryan master. I could care less about white power. I just hate chimping, bluegum, yaknostril, knuckledragging pavement apes and their cRap and their TNB. It would be nice if blackies and all their dark negative energy would just disappear. Other humans feel the same way too. Not just whites.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh on the contrary my little kneeger friend. I'm alive and well. Mr.Willie gives his regard. Sambo what color are your gums? Blue ? Lmao! 5372 in da house.
Lol I'll play your game. Which leg did you lose right or left ? Name battle in Vietnam in were you got your leg shoot off ? Two black man that helped you stay alive what were their names.
And AB is Bigot but he didn't use the N word. If you want to impersonate AB do your homework. AB will not be back any time soon.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't serve any Aryan master. I could care less about white power. I just hate chimping, bluegum, yaknostril, knuckledragging pavement apes and their cRap and their TNB. It would be nice if blackies and all their dark negative energy would just disappear. Other humans feel the same way too. Not just whites.
Oh yeah the trashy black people should go. Just as much as the trashy, hubristic, spoiled, condescending, entitled, arrogant, haughty, and utterly selfish albino chimps should disappear with their "TDB." And trust ME other human beings feel the same way. Not just blacks. Sound like a plan?

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,806
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 48 min Joe G 26
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 2 hr WasteWater 25
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 2 hr You Will Answer To God 13
To The Supreme Court Repent 2 hr You Will Answer To God 5
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 2 hr Those Without Mercy 4
Stricklands 21 hr Terry rigsby 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••