The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 855)

Showing posts 17,081 - 17,100 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Black History Mumpf should be changed to Black History Year Around, in recognition of their dedication and achievements in crime, idiocy and uselessness.
And I think all of you white people who whine about the NAACP, AAMO, B.E.T., Jet, the Congressional Black Caucus should open a book and stop the pity party acting like white people don't get enough time in the spotlight.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

I don't do Atlanta either, too many thugs.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

DAB

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Here is a little advice : if you bring an individual into this world honor your commitment. Raise him or her with respect and instill common sense. Until people get their Fu?!ing heads out of their own fat asses we will continue to have these problems.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think all of you white people who whine about the NAACP, AAMO, B.E.T., Jet, the Congressional Black Caucus should open a book and stop the pity party acting like white people don't get enough time in the spotlight.
Hey KUDUMBAZZ you got some nerve you own all the issues of the black encyclopedia for /l/!ggers giving false information to makes your race stand out but your race doesn't need any help in that department so don't get uppity now I will let you get back to your favorite family function playing spades.Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the juggalos worldwide domination tour 2014 coming to your town we wear our paint with pride and dignity can you dig it sucka.-(;-(l)------+
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

I'm watching Scared Straight and here's the names

1) Ta Ta

2) Quona

3) Tyonna

4) Latoya

5) Sharmika

Ok... All in the show... All in the damn projects... All in there for stealing, drugs, skipping school, fighting.... All black... All live in the damn projects!!!! I'm sick of these animals!!!!

Get jobs

Use rubbers

Graduate

Learn English..... Talking Ebonics is not understandable in the real world

Stop making excuses as to why you can't phucking take care of yourself!!!

Stop waiting for a damn hand out!

Stop screaming foul or unfair!!!

When you act like a human.... You'll be treated like one... No one is going to help you... Not even Obama.. Help yourself, dress like your someone and stop with your gawd dam gangs!!!!! STOOOOOP IT!!!!!

When you do this and most of have to or we would not be working and if we were not working then your ass would not be getting dat welfare check!!!
Seattle

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!
That's just it! We DON'T have it all and have NEVER "had it all!" Do your research and stop your "dats wayciss" crocodile tears. And blacks are not the only ones playing the race card. It is overused by overly sensitive people who insist on being negative and people who insist that their particular skin color makes them a perpetual victim. Do your research and see how TRULY white America really is and maybe you'll dry those crocodile tears.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%,these outcast mongrel out of control pack of ch!mps are pieces of Shyt everyday there in the news doing what they do best robbing,selling drugs,and killing, and knocking out poor defenseless white civilized citizens. "Stay White Stay strong"This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 The cleansing of America of the Black plague. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-------+

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%,these outcast mongrel out of control pack of ch!mps are pieces of Shyt everyday there in the news doing what they do best robbing,selling drugs,and killing, and knocking out poor defenseless white civilized citizens. "Stay White Stay strong"This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 The cleansing of America of the Black plague. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-------+
Oh yeah, stay white stay strong, keep telling yourself that. Aryan camaraderie is a farce you know. Keep that in mind.
Tarzan

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what us chimps do with loud mouth lazy smelly l\liggers like you in the jungle? We rip your genitals and face off with our hairy hands.
That's my Cheetah.
Tarzan

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
As a registered intelligent chimp with all my shots, I find it highly offensive and degrading for humans to compare us to the l\liggers. Tarzan totally agrees with me.
Me Tarzan and yes me do agree.
juggalyf

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

yo whut up i aint blk but yo im a juggalo fo lyf whoop whoop n im l00kn fo oda juggalos up n dis BITCH ya no--tha Fam, dose who be down wid tha clown n down fo lyf WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL ya git me? n no we aint a gang bitch damn i b fitn dis classfication all tha time WE R A FAMILY n also a religon tha hatchetman n tha face paint iz a symbol ov are faith so dun fuck wid us OK bitch? ya if dere r any wikkid azz juggalos around herr den lets hang out n b cool ya i belive n GOD n tha DARK CARNIVAL soo ne1 who iz a juggalo we can b frenz IM DOWN WID THA CLOWN TILL IM DEAD N THA GROUND ya that menz fo LYF homies this iz juggalyf gvn a shout out 2 all mah fam WHOOP WHOOP n PECE OUT HOMIES :)
Solid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Florida going to expand the stand your ground law
Go Florida , the funny thing is the only ones protesting are blacks as they are the ones doing the crimes . I'm not racist , I'm just an educated
Black man .

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Cheetah the Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what us chimps do with loud mouth lazy smelly l\liggers like you in the jungle? We rip your genitals and face off with our hairy hands.
And you know what we do with spineless, fork-tongued Devil, racist fecal trash like you? We sit back and laugh at how your "white power(lessness)" crumbles away and laugh ever so heartily as there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change said powerlessness! So "Cheetah the Chimp" make all the African jungle/black people jokes all you like because in the end, THE JOKE'S ON YOU DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!! BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh yeah...ahem...."DAT'S WAYCISS!!!!" "Iz goan weepoat u!"
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, stay white stay strong, keep telling yourself that. Aryan camaraderie is a farce you know. Keep that in mind.
Hey KFECAL just because your not proud of your race of out of control primates I understand that you don't fit in your just an "UNCLE TOM" trying to survive you should get out in the h00d and preach to the young pack of thugs and tell them to get off there lazy azzez and get a real job like yourself as head Sanitation Engineer @ FORD that's really something to be proud of! now take the out of odor (lol) sign off the restroom door and start scrubbing the toilets that's what you do best. Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean products "Stay White Stay Strong for a Whiter Brighter Future for our children. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)------+Juggalos Rule and we're gonna knockout some c00ns.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Episode 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL just because your not proud of your race of out of control primates I understand that you don't fit in your just an "UNCLE TOM" trying to survive you should get out in the h00d and preach to the young pack of thugs and tell them to get off there lazy azzez and get a real job like yourself as head Sanitation Engineer @ FORD that's really something to be proud of! now take the out of odor (lol) sign off the restroom door and start scrubbing the toilets that's what you do best. Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean products "Stay White Stay Strong for a Whiter Brighter Future for our children. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)------+Juggalos Rule and we're gonna knockout some c00ns.
Lemme tail you sumtin, it be hard fo me to get sleep when I at werk cause of all dat noise in da factory. Dem mudafukas aint got no respects fo a l\ligga like me trine ta get sum sleep when he be go ta werk. It be out rite descriminashun an waycississism an da NAACP goin ta halp me put a cap in sum one azz fo dis sheet, ya nome sayin

Southgate, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Lemme tail you sumtin, it be hard fo me to get sleep when I at werk cause of all dat noise in da factory. Dem mudafukas aint got no respects fo a l\ligga like me trine ta get sum sleep when he be go ta werk. It be out rite descriminashun an waycississism an da NAACP goin ta halp me put a cap in sum one azz fo dis sheet, ya nome sayin
Thanks "Kallark". This brainless statement gave me quite a laugh this morning. ;-)
black momma

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Samuel_5gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to ?
dat crack you sale ma babee make him sick. Why you do dat to ma babee!! He jus a babee!!!!! Ma babee dont know......he jus a babee, Sambo....you neega mudafukka!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,081 - 17,100 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
born once die twice - born twice die once 9 min user 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,098
James L. Walker 4 hr Nene 9
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 5 hr Crow 45
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 5 hr God Will Not Accept Gays 11
You Will Give Account To God For Your Life 5 hr You Will Give Account 1
you are not god = you will answer to god 6 hr YOU ARE NOT GOD 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 9:18PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters