The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20699 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Slim Ostermeier

Buffalo, NY

#23003 Feb 12, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..albino ape 'tards posing as "black" people who can't seem to keep my name out of their mouth.
I wonder where those albino ape tards learned that kind of talk?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#23004 Feb 12, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll go to jail for the killing of to unarmed teen.The defendants girlfriend contradicted his testimony.
Too bad he doesn't have a jury like OJ Simpson had.
waka flaka

Irvine, KY

#23005 Feb 12, 2014
I think that the Wall St criminals should be sent to the same prisons that us brothers go to. Then that mess would stop. But blacks in America DO need to accept responsibility for a culture that glorifies crime, and general violence.
Sir ICP2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23006 Feb 12, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..albino ape 'tards posing as "black" people who can't seem to keep my name out of their mouth.
Hey KPUMPKIN how many times must I tell you you're double jointed and you just can't stop suckling yourself like a newborn ch!mpazoid now stop,you tire tube bootlip c00n.Bwwwwwwwa rotflmwao and by the way you're not black your a Heinz 57 get it mutt!-(;-(l)--+
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#23011 Feb 12, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that he killed the kid and did not have to ?
OJ didn't have to kill his wife either.
Leshawn

Buffalo, NY

#23015 Feb 13, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that he killed the kid and did not have to ?
yo yo yo neega, wat up wit chew? mudda fukka neegas be playin da rap way loud an den threaten ta kill the white man wen he be politely axe da boy ta poleese turn da sheet down. da neega wanna act like a tough boy and show off in front of da otter bad azz neegas an pull a gun on da white man but da white man put a cap in his black azz befo he did. case closed neega.
Leshawn

Tampa, FL

#23017 Feb 13, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
You must be under 21 ? I understand child by you never geting to say that feels good to say it here.
yo yo yo neega, I be got a colledge edgamucation at da most pressstejust black city colledge in da werld wit a decree in african american studies and urban african music. I finished forth from the top in a class of five neega.
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#23018 Feb 13, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're calling them yards and other names but their making fun of the blacks... It's easy to do when your kind is the laziest I've ever seen and you're always screaming on how you're discriminated and you have all your black TV, magazines, congressional black caucus, miss black USA, your radical so call reverends..... Uggggg it just goes on and on... I wish you people would shut up!!! Ijust shuuuut uppppppp!!!! Get jobs!! Be productive members of society!!! Stop rapping about screwing girls and shooting people!!! You're acting like damn animals!!!! You bring on these issues!!! You can fix them!!!! Your city is damn near all negro and it's damn near the most dangerous
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#23019 Feb 13, 2014
Leshawn wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo neega, I be got a colledge edgamucation at da most pressstejust black city colledge in da werld wit a decree in african american studies and urban african music. I finished forth from the top in a class of five neega.
That's too funny, but the sad thing is that it's true
Sir ICP2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23021 Feb 13, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok which personality is this again ? Loser, hey buy yourself a power ball ticket today you'll won big... loser.
I have a question are you related to Tito or MJ? Mr.That's the million dollar question. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by the NWA
Lashawn

Buffalo, NY

#23022 Feb 13, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question are you related to Tito or MJ? Mr.That's the million dollar question. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by the NWA
he be ma uncle an kallark brutta....I be kallark bastard son. All us neegas related anyhows. Hail, uncle sammy might be ma dadee too cause he be ma mammy brutta.....ya nome sayin?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23026 Feb 13, 2014
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're calling them yards and other names but their making fun of the blacks... It's easy to do when your kind is the laziest I've ever seen and you're always screaming on how you're discriminated and you have all your black TV, magazines, congressional black caucus, miss black USA, your radical so call reverends..... Uggggg it just goes on and on... I wish you people would shut up!!! Ijust shuuuut uppppppp!!!! Get jobs!! Be productive members of society!!! Stop rapping about screwing girls and shooting people!!! You're acting like damn animals!!!! You bring on these issues!!! You can fix them!!!! Your city is damn near all negro and it's damn near the most dangerous
While some of your statement is subjective bias, which makes it inherently valueless, some of what you say is true. I think some black folks really need to stop whining. But you will notice that the most vocal ones who whine about race and separation will never separate. They will never leave America. I've always said that anyone who hates America so much should LEAVE. It's really that simple. Or like that white racial "purist"/separatist who wanted to set up his own Caucasoid "paradise" somewhere out west I can't remember. If he wants to pursue freedom, liberty, and happiness that way, GREAT! People like him are a very small minority in this country. I always laugh heartily at racial "purists"/separatist s because their "race" specific eutopia is such a pipe dream. Because the whites/Jews with the REAL power, clout, and money couldn't care less about brown, black, yellow, white, red, orange, or polka dot pride. That's why a "race" based eutopia is a pipe dream lol. But I guess "race" separatists need some kind of dream or hope to keep them going.

Taylor, MI

#23027 Feb 13, 2014
"But Assistant State Attorney Erin Wolfson said Wednesday that Dunn's claims don't add up.
...he noted that Dunn fired 10 shots at the SUV, three of them while the car was fleeing. He never took cover -- but instead opened his car door -- even though he would later tell detectives he had seen a weapon, she said."

"In closing arguments Wednesday, prosecutors said inconsistencies between Dunn's words and actions undermined his assertion he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot the teen."
Justice wrote:
Our prayers are with Michael Dunn and his family in Florida. A white man shouldn't have to go through what he went through with a car load of hoodlum black teenagers.
A white man also shouldn't be so trigger happy and hot-headed either. I agree that those young boys should not have been blasting [C]Rap music or getting mouthy and possibly disrespectful with Mr. Dunn, but the answer is not to pull a gun and shoot at a fleeing vehicle ten times then say "self-defense."
Lashawn

Tampa, FL

#23028 Feb 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
A white man also shouldn't be so trigger happy and hot-headed either. I agree that those young boys should not have been blasting [C]Rap music or getting mouthy and possibly disrespectful with Mr. Dunn, but the answer is not to pull a gun and shoot at a fleeing vehicle ten times then say "self-defense."
yo yo yo daddee, a neega daddee should also support his famlee even doe I be yo bastard boy, ya nome sayin? Anyhows I aint knows wetter you ma daddee or uncle sammy j be.

Grand Blanc, MI

#23031 Feb 14, 2014
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, deys shood lock up dat honkey cracker fo 200 years on bred an water an makes him watch black ans white TV shows of Springer Wilco an basketballs games no wat i sayin?
Hey!!!!! It's my old buddy KingGrouper...ahem...sorry Tar Baby Jones!

Taylor, MI

#23033 Feb 14, 2014
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo tommy, it shore dun bees cool seein yall poastin on da bord here in yo tommy cracker jive turkey lingo.
I know right? How's KingTrout been?
Proud smelly brother

United States

#23035 Feb 14, 2014
Waz up my bruthers? 5372 in da house, WORD!
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23036 Feb 15, 2014
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25598...
Kill Black Demons

Loveland, CO

#23037 Feb 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25598...
These cesspool l\liggers need to be swiftly dealt with by a very, very, very slow agonizing torturous death.
Sir ICP2014k

Clementon, NJ

#23038 Feb 15, 2014
Announcing for the day that my love for black cock has grown substantially overnight bwwwa bwwwwa cream my prostate with your african cobra oh how I love it as you thrust my man hole I scream bwwwa bwwwwa bwwwwa it feels soooo good im in love this message was sponsored by the juggalos of 2014 honk!honk!:)(|)----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coalburner at Adams elementary 18 hr Back Again 3
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 18 hr Back Again 4
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 21 hr Sweetheart 287
Karl bowie Sat sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... Sat I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages