The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20507 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Faithless

Royal Oak, MI

#22701 Jan 26, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tyrone Knighamas are you related to Shytsteak,how is the system working for you?don't worry the 1St is right around the corner and you will be ready camped out by your mailbox BBQ some pigsnoots and tripe and making you a soul food samich (lol)no pun intended then you will be rich for one day.Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)------+This message is sponsored by American Pawn down on 8-mile in Degroit,say hi to Les he will hook you up.
Awww how cute...sir idiot kracka peckawould 2014 has something stupid to say....lol big surprise eh??? Say how's that bj going that you gave satan ? Devil
Sir ICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22702 Jan 26, 2014
Faithless wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww how cute...sir idiot kracka peckawould 2014 has something stupid to say....lol big surprise eh??? Say how's that bj going that you gave satan ? Devil
With a moniker like "Faithless"you must praise BeBo don't look behind the curtain you may not like what you see he has a nice hot seat reserved for you.Ha! Ha!7734-(;-(l)-------+This message was sponsored by knoose Tie.com
Tyrone Biggums

Los Angeles, CA

#22703 Jan 26, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tyrone Knighamas are you related to Shytsteak,how is the system working for you?don't worry the 1St is right around the corner and you will be ready camped out by your mailbox BBQ some pigsnoots and tripe and making you a soul food samich (lol)no pun intended then you will be rich for one day.Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)------+This message is sponsored by American Pawn down on 8-mile in Degroit,say hi to Les he will hook you up.
me, faithless an you all be got da same daddy, dat mean we be all half bruthas, mutha. you can tale by da way we all rite are posts, brutha icp. do you gotta a fro like me or does you shave yo head?
Faithless

Royal Oak, MI

#22705 Jan 26, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>With a moniker like "Faithless"you must praise BeBo don't look behind the curtain you may not like what you see he has a nice hot seat reserved for you.Ha! Ha!7734-(;-(l)-------+This message was sponsored by knoose Tie.com
Tell that to your wife dum dum. You are funny....just a fly on Satan's feces and you got such a big mouth....

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22706 Jan 26, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are something outside the norm. After all you are so much smarter than everybody else, just ask yourself. Your arrogance almost gets in the way of your ego sometimes.
By the way money can by happiness, trust me on that one. I smile all the way to the bank..
I just happened to come across this. Arnold Schwarzenegger said: "Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50m, but I was just as happy when I had $48m."

Taken from: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2003/aug/08/u...

I'm sure Arnie has a lot more money than you. Just something I wanted to mention.
Your welcome

United States

#22712 Jan 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I would like to thank all my Aryan's brothers for not responding to the village idiot. I believe we all know who I am referring to. Stay White, Stay Strong. Please be kind and tip the hamburger flippers, janitors, waste management turd separators, and gubment welfare leeches. In everything there is a hierarchy. Go in peace my Aryan's brothers.....For we are at the top for truth, integrity, wealth, respect, values, morals, intelligence shall I continue?
AB. Have a nice week.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22713 Jan 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
...For we are at the top for truth, integrity, wealth, respect, values, morals, intelligence shall I continue?
Interesting. I wonder in what dimension? On what planet?

“My REAL name is Henry”

Since: Sep 09

Legoland, USA

#22716 Jan 27, 2014
I dig the pizza in Chicago, but the place scares me, but then so does most fast food ingredients. What do ya' think of Johnny Knoxville?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22721 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, you attended the Detroit Public School System.......
More like Memphis Public School. No further explanation is warranted.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22722 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You still eating Chinese? You been here four hour, you leave now.......
Beats eating pig's snout or Ox-tail, a delicacy for southerners turd separators.
Disgusting

United States

#22724 Jan 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats eating pig's snout or Ox-tail, a delicacy for southerners turd separators.
Do they really eat pigs snout? That's gross.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22726 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually the three "B's" here!
Beer, Bread and Bologna..........
Don't worry Warrior, wear the icons as a badge of honor friend. 5372!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22728 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You know what big lips remind me of?
You know what the burning fire reminds me of?
You know what a cross reminds me?
Black Boy Scotts of America at a campfire?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22731 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
AB why do you keep judging my posts big lips, fire and crosses? That seems racist to me. I have reported you..........
Me know nothing you filthy disgusting racist pig. I got up early this morning to this sheete. What in the damnation is wrong with this country? I'm so piss I can't even see straight maybe because I have slanted eyes you think? I'm going to have breakfast this morning I think I'm going to eat a dog and if I'm lucky a cat to boot. Do you understand? We'll do you kkkracker head.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22732 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
AB why do you keep judging my posts big lips, fire and crosses? That seems racist to me. I have reported you..........
Now how's that big lips, fire, X.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22733 Jan 28, 2014
Alfa Tango Charlie 10-6 10-10 errands. 5372....Roger/Out.
Sir ICP2014

Chesterfield, MO

#22737 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually the three "B's" here!
Beer, Bread and Bologna..........
Actually no disrespect to AB don't they Call them Arkansas steak sandwiches thick sliced Bologna fried yum yum. Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos Tour 2014 coming to your town,this message was sponsored by "Oscar Meyer"Honk! Honk!
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#22738 Jan 28, 2014
Snitches get stitches.....and insane clown posse
Are a couple of douches ....i hate that monkey
Eminem, but i hope he takes care of those tools.
Sir ICP2014

Chesterfield, MO

#22741 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
I see you actually have a 6the grade Jethro Bodine edumacation whitewigger.(;-(l)--+Clowns rule you moron fool!Bwwwwwwa
Sympathetic AB

Maumelle, AR

#22743 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
People choose to smoke dope as well, even around their kids which is plain wrong. But if you take away someone's right to choose, poof goes democracy. Smoke dope much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 4 hr Guest 6,468
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 5 hr Trib lover 100
Black men Aug 29 Phat girl 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Aug 29 ParaLeeUps 81
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE Aug 29 ThomasA 2
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Aug 28 Big red 24
Health conservation programs in st.louis Aug 27 William 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages