The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,203

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#22261 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
For one who thorws stons and hide your hands with many different name's.You surely don't believe your can pass judgment?
I don't dispute the fact of different names. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My location is clearly indicated and my writing style remains the same. I change my name to appease my humor, even though none of that is relevant to the topic. You blab about greatness, then extend it to the person who stated and stop trying to change the topic to satisfy your agenda. In turn, you'll gain some respect for contributing to that greatness and trust me, you need some respect since you're completely void of it at this time.
Well said

Maumelle, AR

#22262 Jan 14, 2014
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dispute the fact of different names. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My location is clearly indicated and my writing style remains the same. I change my name to appease my humor, even though none of that is relevant to the topic. You blab about greatness, then extend it to the person who stated and stop trying to change the topic to satisfy your agenda. In turn, you'll gain some respect for contributing to that greatness and trust me, you need some respect since you're completely void of it at this time.
Friend!
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#22264 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
No doubt about your identity, but to the new reader or someone using phone or tablet.It would appear you are many different posters.
And yes we know that you didn't care.
This is because you have no respect for self.
Changing names is now a sign of one losing self respect? ROFLMFAO! Sure, whatever you say, kook. The fact remains, I haven't any respect for idiots such as yourself who spew the same tripe continuously attempting to appear as a scholarly thespian. Your attempts of appearing intelligent are failing. My dog has a higher IQ than you.

Once again, you're changing the topic to evade your embarrassing stupidity. That's one reason people don't respect you.
Minister of Truth

Maumelle, AR

#22266 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Then you should allow your dog to post for you.This line of conversation is a waste of time as the out come has already been decided.
That wouldn't be fair for the dog , you know dumbing the K9 down to your level.
Minister of Truth

Maumelle, AR

#22268 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Another movie theater shooting.
Fetch Fido, fetch! Bow wow, Yippy Kay Yhea Fido.....

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#22269 Jan 14, 2014
Oh how I love research...to catch racist, hypocritical people and expose them when on a tirade of self-righteousness is absolutely thrilling.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#22273 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Then you should allow your dog to post for you.This line of conversation is a waste of time as the out come has already been decided.
Correct, the outcome (one word) that you're still an idiot who avoids the topic, along with your piss poor grammar.

“When someone is pretending to be something, or hiding who they are or what they believe, they're really more...protecting themselves.”
&#8213; Kelsey Sutton

Trying to protect yourself from appearing the forum idiot is failing. You've lost the battle
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#22274 Jan 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Oh how I love research...to catch racist, hypocritical people and expose them when on a tirade of self-righteousness is absolutely thrilling.
Get real, Kal. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. If anyone really wanted to fool someone, it's easy to change major settings. Though, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. I realize there isn't much reward in your lives and the feeling of what you believe is an accomplishment, though trivial, brings joy to those empty lives.
Sam I am

United States

#22276 Jan 14, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Your chasing your tail.The means justify the end.Coincidentally the shooter was 71 and a retired police officer.
.This line of conversation is a waste of time as the out come has already been decided.

Taylor, MI

#22281 Jan 14, 2014
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, Kal. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. If anyone really wanted to fool someone, it's easy to change major settings. Though, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. I realize there isn't much reward in your lives and the feeling of what you believe is an accomplishment, though trivial, brings joy to those empty lives.
What exactly are you talking about? You lost me lol.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#22284 Jan 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are you talking about? You lost me lol.
I assumed you were replying to your counterpart about a trivial discovery. If you have no idea to what I'm referring, then I apologize.
Kinder AB

Rison, AR

#22286 Jan 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
You never fail to show your true motives Kallark. There is nothing thrilling at all about your hypocrisy. I could use your post to describe you, however we already knew that about you. Stop spreading hate Kallark. KAB
Truth Slayer

Rison, AR

#22289 Jan 15, 2014
Sambo,the little black boy,is in the kitchen helping his mama make some bread when he puts his hands into the flour and spreads itaround his face

"Look mama,look mama,i is a white boy,look i is a white boy"

Mama looks at him in disgust and slaps him around the face and tells him to go see his father and tell him what he has just done.

He goes into the living room and tells his father what he has just done,he then slaps him in the face and tells him to go see his grandmother and tell her what he has just done.

So he goes to his grandmother and tells her and she slaps him around the face as well.

"Now you go see your mama and appologise to her"

He goes back to the kitchen to appologise when she asks him..."well Sambo,tell me what you have learnt from this"

"Well Mama, i has only been a white boy for 2 minutes and already i hate you black bastards."

Taylor, MI

#22311 Jan 16, 2014
I see their is no end to the cowardice, spinelessness, and hypocrisy on this forum among those who love to dish out racist comments but can't take it when someone spits it right back at them. Just a bunch of whiney little pansy babies who get so butt hurt and scream "dats wayciss" all the time but never say a word to the trash on here who drop n-bombs everyday. Ahhh.....the life of white privilege....how that ship is slowly sinking....
Yoohoo

Los Angeles, CA

#22328 Jan 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad typo. You know muscle memory and all. Retired police officer? no cant say I have. I do know a ton of retired police officers if that is what you refering too. My daddy use tell me Sam that they were two kinds of men not to screw with, One being a old man and the other an old policeman. You see Sam we take no sheete off of pukes and sheete eaters and we don't play fair.
Tough talk for a zitty 14 year old. Look you racist puke, yer daddy was a drunk who wouldn't share yer sister. The only cop you know is the one that bends you over the hood of his car while you squeal like a baby pig.

Stupid white trash hillbilly.
Yoohoo

Los Angeles, CA

#22334 Jan 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yhea keeping talkin big boy, oh by the way what flavor of popcorn was it? You feelin me bro? Well do you.... 2 to the chest 1 upside the head.....
"1 to the chest 1 upside the head"

Is that how you lick the baby pigs to get 'em ready?

Little southern boy.
Yoohoo

Los Angeles, CA

#22337 Jan 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you ought to come for visit and find out Cornwall Swine.
White guy.

You stupid fake cop pig licker.
Conner

United States

#22342 Jan 16, 2014
Homey don't play that. ICP are you some kid or something ?

Taylor, MI

#22345 Jan 16, 2014
Internet Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>You are currently under sensorship for communicating threats via the internet. You are hereby being instructed to cease these criminal activities. Further threats against posters on this thread will result in effectuating a federal warrant for your arrest. Your internet provider has been notified about your criminal activities and has provided us your physical address.
SHUT UP with these fake threats towards me for saying things you spineless pansies can't handle. I'm "currently under sensorship" "sensorship" really?? At least learn how to spell "censor" if you really want to sound convincing dum dum lol. However, seeing as how your fork tongue slurps up Satan's teat like a newborn you can do nothing but LIE, LIE, LIE. But of course me not threatening anyone, defending my viewpoint, and irritating you bas-turds with my viewpoint I need to be "sensored" right? The hypocrisy among you cowards is mind-boggling. You all know who I am and what I say. I don't need to be a pasty faced wimp and hide behind "internet investigations" "tree realtor" "Tyrone biggums" or whatever. "Sensor" me if you want. Be a coward and get me thrown off. I really don't care cowards

Taylor, MI

#22374 Jan 17, 2014
TOS wrote:
Kaffart is a cry baby. This message was approved and endorsed by the NAACP.
You must be a part of the Topix "synagogue of Satan" as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,879
song game 51 min ms_Sweeter 5
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
A debut contemporary romance by St. Louis autho... Sun STLouisan 1
Who is this doctor? Sun Jones 2
Black Muslim murders 19 year old Sun Grandpa Joe 1
Racist Black People Sat ray rice 4
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000