The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,410

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#21993 Jan 5, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Barry Baldwin arrested for attacking seven women in New York 'knock-out' attacks
•Two of the victims knocked to the ground were aged 78
•35-year-old faces charge of endangering child after mother fell on girl after being punched
Barry Baldwin sure is one bad*ass thug, picking on women with children and elderly ladies. Must have felt like such a real man to attack them. Too bad granny wasn't concealing and carrying to spare our legal system the trouble of dealing with him.
Barry Baldwin...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/barry-b...
Billy

Cincinnati, OH

#21997 Jan 5, 2014
Empathy

Trenton, SC

#22000 Jan 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as who qualifies for a hate crime well you and I both know we can't control that. I abhor the double standards as much as you but their is nothing we can do about that. As far as Polar Bear hunting...what?? Is this some kind of conspiracy statement? What is the "truth" about "spades?" That white is right and black is wack? I think that you believe some massive X-File theory to keep just white people down. Who is thinking about White Polar Bears and Black Bears? Why do you wear black to funerals? Why do you call dark cake Devils food cake and white cake batter Angel Food cake? Why are you blackmailed? Blackballed? Why not be white balled? or white mailed?
"Who is thinking about White Polar Bears and Black Bears? Why do you wear black to funerals? Why do you call dark cake Devils food cake and white cake batter Angel Food cake? Why are you blackmailed? Blackballed? Why not be white balled? or white mailed?"

This person needs professional help especially when you start seeing Betty Crocker cake mix as being a racist conspiracy is suffering greatly. All you can do for people like this is pray for them. Nothing anybody can say or do will ever be good enough for people like this. Unfortunately such erroneous ideology is passed down from generation to generation so who is really to blame? I hope for this man sake that he doesn't passed it down to the next generation and that he will eventually see there is more to life than being preoccupied with race. For instance LOVE.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22003 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Brings back childhood memories ?
Who are you attacking now imposter Sam380063. Why do you want to continue to cause hatred amongst the races? What do you hope to gain and why. I assume you're an adult and yet you act like a child. KAB a uniter not a divider.
George Wallace

Batavia, OH

#22007 Jan 5, 2014
Please write in English not ghetto fabulous. Thanks
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22009 Jan 5, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it's KAB and not CAB?
COCKA doodle doo!
No Warrior it is KAB a Kinder Aryan Barbarian do you understand? Well do you.....5372
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22010 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
,,5372 Stormfront ID WHITE SUPREMACIST HATE GROUP
To understand 5372 you must have knowledge of the Old Norse language to appreciate the men who fought valiantly to maintain pure blood. Something you will never understand or appreciate. PURITY! 5372
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#22021 Jan 5, 2014
It's difficult in Buffalo. A poor economy just makes blacks more dangerous predators than they already are. Have you noticed that cops type shows always uses the term "Predator" when referring to blacks. Cops know.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22027 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
You dishonor your service.
I assume you're directing this towards me imposture. If so, please tell everyone how I dishonor my service in your words. While you're at it, please tell everyone your sterling record & service to this country, a country that you bad mouth on a daily basis. Do you know the difference from Psychology and botany now? LOL. I wont let you bring me down to your level with all your racial name calling. If that makes you feel important and some how more superior to the rest of the world have at it friend. I feel sorry for you and especially your family. I hope one day you can see the world through a color prism and not through a monochromatic racial view. KAB for World Peace.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22028 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Tell me about pure blood lapdogs boy.
Since you ask I will reply as gently as possible without being racist unlike your comments.

Stand in front of a mirror. The image that is reflected back at you is not of pure blood. I hope you understand the difference, Well do you? KAB 5372
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22029 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Tell me about your white mother, when she pasted away did she know you were a loser and a self loathing bigot ?
By making disparaging comments in regards to family is way out of line Sam the imposture and such comments is not call for on this forum. Please keep your insult to the person you directing your post to and please leave family out of your juvenile rants. If you like to have a civil discourse then I suggest acting like an adult would be the first steps. Do you understand? Well do you....KAB a kinder and gentler Barbarian. 2014 KAB for World Peace and Love....
the cows are singing

Dothan, AL

#22031 Jan 5, 2014
hay you hear them over the new long range talker? they saying what goes up and never goes down they smart bet they went to 4th grade in school now they singing oh Kinsey alabama sewage is up and never going down they sing better than they mo mo mo them cows are maybe chosen ones kings way back in past years they maybe got a speaker phone turned up real loud. we got smart cows in Kinsey Alabama that grant for $224,036 made them smarter than maybe the chosen ones.yall hear them up that way in dc .we need cheaper sewage and water bills.in Kinsey Alabama.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22035 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
So lapdog boy with his white mother and Black daddy is welcome is the white supremacist HATE GROUP ?
His daddy was a fine man and a preacher. You're a disgrace with all your racial hatred and bigotry. People like you will never be anything more than blood suckers on society.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22038 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text> So disregard as you did when your other lapdogs disrespect the blk mama.
slow down and try speaking english instead of gibberish if you want me to answer in a respectful manner. KAB

"So disregard as you did" I don't speak ebonics, try again.
Kinder AB

Maumelle, AR

#22040 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
And Willie not dead,he still working at Wal-Mart. With your handicap one leg he may have to bring your scooter to the car for you.
Please post my comment stating that he was dead. I bet you can't because I never said that. What a liar you are sir. Making up stories to flame your racial hatred and bigotry towards whites. I bet you support knockout games don't you?
SirICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22045 Jan 5, 2014
ATTENTION:This is a special weather report from the WPWW Network channel 7734 the cold weather has had a great effect on killings and knockouts due to the statistic facts that c00ns can't handle the cold stay tuned for further updates and by the way they have a saying in the great state of Montana 40-below keeps them out it's very white outside and cold I hope it stays that way for sometime keeps the jiggs in there place. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 "New Year New Way"-(;-(l)--------+
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22046 Jan 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get a disability payment from the government,Warrior gets a disability payment from the government. And I work a fulltime.
As usual you refuse to answer any of my questions. The only thing you're good at is hit and run accusation without any proof or foundation. Again please post where I stated Willie T. MAC was dead. As far as my disability pension from the military it is none of your concern. I left a part of my leg in Nam & was rightfully compensated for my service and sacrifice now rated at 100 percent disability tier. So thank you and continue to work full time to pay for my disability checks. Thank you....
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#22047 Jan 5, 2014
Hard gangsta cries like a little bitch after getting a life sentence

&fe ature=share
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22053 Jan 5, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They are all PUNKS. All of them. You get them away from their little punk gang bangers and they cry like little babies! That punk reminds me of this current punk posting on here tonight.
Did you see the animal's family yell at the victim's family stating they hate them. Wow what a pathetic family. They say the NUT doesn't fall far from it's tree. The video clearly shows that. I wonder how blacks spin this one. Perhaps this man went nuts because he saw a box of white Angel Food Cake at the store, ain't that right Kallark.
SirICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22058 Jan 5, 2014
Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Weather channel 7734 it's very white and cold outside this keeps the uncivilized pack of roque jiggs under control from commiting killings, knocking out civilized people I hope it stays cold out so the crimes will cease. Stay tuned for further updates,oh by the way I speak the truth so stop removing my post! 7734/5372/2014-(l)--------- "New Day New Way"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown costume for tonight 1 hr snatcha-flingmypo... 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr hmmmmm 4,242
Lets go to East St. Louis and talk to these people 1 hr Cville res 1
Looting and Riots Good Opportunity To Extermina... 8 hr Fully Automatic S... 1
steve and dc 11 hr rob 1
slaves 21 hr Jeff Davis 5
Asexual Visibility Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 3:38PM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match