The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,281 - 16,300 of 18,763 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Your a pathological racist and you love it. You're threatened by me, you shouldn't by,understand I am from the South and recognize you mind set.
You are a pathological liar and you love it. You're threatened by me, you should be because I call you out and I speak the truth and you haven't been able to discredit one thing I have ever posted. I am from the Southwest and I recognize your lowly mindset.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Your a pathological racist and you love it. You're threatened by me, you shouldn't by,understand I am from the South and recognize you mind set.
Look my cyber stalker is back. The Samboy who follows me from thread to thread and posts his lies and garbage about me. Funny thing is everybody on all of those threads always shoves it back in your dumb face. Now Samblow put up or shut up! You are right Samblow, I speak the truth. You cyber stalk me from post to post and I keep giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong on any of my posts. Prove I am a racist and prove anything I have posted is not the truth and I will leave topix for ever. You have had hundreds of opportunities to prove me wrong and YOU CAN'T! You are a pathological liar and a stalker! You really need to seek mental health assistance. You sound like the type who could go postal right before Christmas. I am sure we will be reading an article about you and the dirty deed you did here in the near future. Prove me wrong or shut up! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Here is another SICKO! I could do this all day!

http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-k...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Fanny , you've proven yourself wrong by your owen words. If you stand for bigotry and racism your Un American.Only on line, you dare not speak above you breath ofline.
What is it you are talking about now you slack jawed runt? Did you ever go to a school? What do you mean by "Fanny" "owen" "Un" and "ofline"? You have to be the dumbest person to ever post on topix. No wonder you don't have a job and have to play Atari all day, you're too stupid to hold down a job, nobody would ever hire you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to AB but you two are the same so sure, the same goes for you to shorty lol.
I was talking to YOU. You're too stupid to realize it though.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
Dam shame that lady could not take out all three of these slugs
I agree. When these people are not killing each other they are killing the old or the young, you know those who can not defend themselves. They would never attack a healthy adult male unless they were in a pack like rabid dogs. They are COWARDS!
el sacacacas

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

All those statistics are bull crap and are not realistic. Just the u know who's trying to dumb us Dow butwwe are smarter than that in this day and age. just like we are the minorities right? Take a good look around, we are the majority actually. Self educate your self homies and home girls. It's all lies!!!! And they hate us but can't ever fade us!!!!! Straight out of Compton!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

el sacacacas wrote:
All those statistics are bull crap and are not realistic. Just the u know who's trying to dumb us Dow butwwe are smarter than that in this day and age. just like we are the minorities right? Take a good look around, we are the majority actually. Self educate your self homies and home girls. It's all lies!!!! And they hate us but can't ever fade us!!!!! Straight out of Compton!!!
WOW, that was a riveting post from another pants around their ankles gold front tooth uneducated twit!
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UJCPnd3NDNsXX
I can only imagine what one-sided videos you folks posted....Sad as hell this country is. But one good thing is that you frightened little dik "tough guys" have is the internet, where you all can flex your "biceps" and be the men you only dream about...

Since: Dec 13

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
East St. Louis, Mo

As of the census of 2000, there were 31,542 people, 11,178 households, and 7,668 families residing in the city. The population density is 866.2/km sq (2,242.9/mi sq). There are 12,899 housing units at an average density of 354.2/km sq (917.2/mi sq). The racial makeup of the city is 1.23% White, 97.74% African American, 0.19% Native American, 0.08% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.19% from other races, and 0.55% from two or more races. 0.73% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There are 11,178 households out of which 33.2% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 21.9% are Marriagemarried couples living together, 40.6% have a female householder with no husband present, and 31.4% are non-families. 27.8% of all households are made up of individuals and 10.4% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.80 and the average family size is 3.42.

In the city the population is spread out with 32.8% under the age of 18, 9.7% from 18 to 24, 24.6% from 25 to 44, 20.3% from 45 to 64, and 12.5% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 31 years. For every 100 females there are 81.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 72.5 males.

The median income for a household in the city is $21,324, and the median income for a family is $24,567. Males have a median income of $27,864 versus $21,850 for females. The per capita income for the city is $11,169. 35.1% of the population and 31.8% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 48.6% of those under the age of 18 and 25.2% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_St._Louis%2...

Read more: What are the demographics of East St. Louis, Illinois?| Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/249596#ixzz16...
East St can't be any worse than Pine Bluff Ar , even in jail there the prisoners run it I've not been to St. Louis in a while but PB will give it a good run
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
The overtone of this form is amazing. Arrogance of white people is beyond irrational. But it is the white supremercy which is a institutional doctrine. To ask one black person what do you people want from us what will make you happy. When every white devil in the world is eradicated from the face of the earth. That is the only answer
Test
hello warrior
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
Did anyone understand this test of sensitivity naturally this is not a view I embrace. Just think for a
moment how that felt to be lump into one group. The feeling of being non and void. We are a lost
Tribe that really needs to find peace together. People speak of the human race that allows hate to flourish. A seed that is planted and ignored becomes just wild, uncaring,without any type of hope.
Sorry if I upset everyone think for a moment we all have souls.
This was a moment. A guide for white folks.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The observation that criminals are generally Black & poor is indicative that the old maxim "crime does not pay" has merit because it is obvious that crime doesn't pay very well at all. Criminals are poor because they are criminals. Being Black & poor doesn't cause you to become a criminal just like it doesn't cause you to pick lettuce for a living. The choice of profession is what makes you poor. I guess you can call me a progressive Uncle TJ
You are not an uncle tj. Choice is the key factor
Chuck

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

and the beat goes on...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25166...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Black and white in the USA no culture just mutts. In the same club but the wrong color. Black race we need to stop being the cash cow just stop Walmart,Target, NBA, NFL and try to open a book.
James Baldwin
Nathan McMullan
Gordon Parks
Nicki Giovanni
Constance Smith
Excellent poets and writers
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
Just a note from ALL your new neighbors in the new neighborhood. This is a white neighborhood and if you have to choose to live in a white neighborhood ACT white not like n WORD. Keep your children contained in your house and not hanging out in the street like gangs. You really hurt the property value of the neighborhood. We so appreciate that.
Please keep yourselves to yourselves and not disturb anyone else. Itís embarrassing enough.
FBI DID NOT TAKE LONG TO BUT THE AUTHOR
Shawn Simone Hardin IN JAIL SHE CRIED CRIED
HOW DID THE FBI FIND OUT IT WAS HER THAT SEND THE ANONYMOUS NOTE ? Maumelle, AR
This is the problem about this world. My husband and I own several rentals. The fact a person says act white to fit in. We have property all over LA County and Orange County to make another race feel less threaten to establish a false sense of a ethic code establish by unearned entitle group is ridiculous. I grew up on the old MLK thought process taught by my parents. Ohhh
White folks are looking at you stop this, don't play this kind of music, don't be dancing. Don't don't don't. What is the difference when you have these project x white kids Bang your Head. Just shut up this why I love gangster rappers no marching this time
an Italian in Australia

Lakemba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Hi y'ALL.. loved reading all your comments. it seems theres a few major issues there. obviously the economists need to wake up because their private wealth is coming at the expense of americas overall wealth. essentially america has been robbed blind by the rich elite who are now doing the same here in australia. these same people orchestrated september 11 and the gfc in europe. they will never care about you or me. they only care about their personal wealth. sure blacks tend to have too many kids out of wedlock and mexicans just have too many kids, but this isnt the cause of poverty and crime it is the catalyst. I pray we all unite and fight these elites who are the true criminals the true rapists the true thiefs. i also pray that blacks and minorites forgive this elitist driven society and ultimately stop fighting against it because racism doesnt help anyone and blacks should remember it was white people who foguht for black equality. and won for them. doesnt excuse the past but nor does the way many blacks are now behaving. lets work together we are all suffering together here .. the only winners are those wall st elitists..
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

an Italian in Australia wrote:
Hi y'ALL.. loved reading all your comments. it seems theres a few major issues there. obviously the economists need to wake up because their private wealth is coming at the expense of americas overall wealth. essentially america has been robbed blind by the rich elite who are now doing the same here in australia. these same people orchestrated september 11 and the gfc in europe. they will never care about you or me. they only care about their personal wealth. sure blacks tend to have too many kids out of wedlock and mexicans just have too many kids, but this isnt the cause of poverty and crime it is the catalyst. I pray we all unite and fight these elites who are the true criminals the true rapists the true thiefs. i also pray that blacks and minorites forgive this elitist driven society and ultimately stop fighting against it because racism doesnt help anyone and blacks should remember it was white people who foguht for black equality. and won for them. doesnt excuse the past but nor does the way many blacks are now behaving. lets work together we are all suffering together here .. the only winners are those wall st elitists..
You're right of course. But it's part of their divide and rule tactics. And I've thought that if a policy of "concern for the other" could be worked where the poor, and less intellegent, would not have so many babies, and those with more economic power would help those without it, then humanity could come together, not be as divided, and ultimately be able to overthrow the globalist imperial elite oppressors.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with Warrior pollock? White people need to unite for a common good to eradicate vermin that is destroying the core values and the fundamentals principles that our Mason brothers have fought for and died for centuries to better mankind. There is no greater call in life for whites to defend our families against these animals. You can choose to be with those vermins but don't come back crawling to the white race because we have washed our hands from the filth that infiltrated our cause.
Big bud is very correct if you choose to take back the white race and unite. The only buffer in this country is minorities. You are the sworn enemy of everyone including some of your own people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Truth 1,173
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,776
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 1 hr Natty Bumppo 8
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 2 hr obey the laws 89
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 2 hr Input Please 0
Jay Nixon Repent 3 hr SINNERS REPENT 1
Sharpton and Holder Repent 3 hr SINNERS REPENT 1

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info