The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21000 Nov 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look out for the log trucks and race baiters!
7253!
LOL, here's one back at you. LATER 5372
THIS IS SUM FUNNY SHEETE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WELL DO YOU. 10-7 10-42 Out....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21001 Nov 30, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, here's one back at you. LATER 5372 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vXu6toThQXsXX THIS IS SUM FUNNY SHEETE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WELL DO YOU. 10-7 10-42 Out....
Was that Sambo?
At Fed Up

Atlanta, GA

#21002 Nov 30, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>This little coward Shemale warrior is a cloned turd of Aryanna Noballsbarbarian. The essence of hate, stupidity and deception. These putrid cowards would never confront you one on one, only with a thousand miles of internet airwaves. The shemale warrior princess is a big time stock investor. The shemale made $600,000 in spreading its butt cheeks so far this year. And little Aryanna has an "allegiance" to herself and "serves only" herself, masturbating every time she posts her hatred against blacks on the internet.
It wasn't his time, but he bartered a blow-job to get on the CPU.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21003 Nov 30, 2013
The overtone of this form is amazing. Arrogance of white people is beyond irrational. But it is the white supremercy which is a institutional doctrine. To ask one black person what do you people want from us what will make you happy. When every white devil in the world is eradicated from the face of the earth. That is the only answer

Test
teacher

Ashburn, VA

#21005 Dec 1, 2013
black momma wrote:
The overtone of this form is amazing. Arrogance of white people is beyond irrational. But it is the white supremercy which is a institutional doctrine. To ask one black person what do you people want from us what will make you happy. When every white devil in the world is eradicated from the face of the earth. That is the only answer
Test
You failed your very own test.
Pretty difficult task, but you managed to pull it off, almost effortlessly.
Obviously not your first time to fail.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21007 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, when say the truth you don't have to be remained of what you've said. If your intention is to discrete me , you should do it though civil debate.
Since you like to repost and repost and repost the same old mantra. I will do the same.

I stumbled onto one of your racist post on another forum, quote, "The original sin of slavery still affects us today. Its legacy can be seen all over even here."
Tell me something why on other post your spelling and grammar is so vastly different compared to your bumbling and incompetent Jacques Clouseau act?
You're nothing but a phony racist bigoted actor trolling forums to spread your slave mentality of woe is me. Its funny how other minorities are too stupid to figure out your agenda or even google to confirm you're idiot playing on video games and writing reviews at the age of 42.
I'll play the game for the moment. Do tell how "The original sin of slavery still affects us today. Its legacy can be seen all over even here."
I will be waiting for your bumbling and incompetent response.

Thank you for proving my point internet actor.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#21008 Dec 1, 2013
A 76-year-old woman was killed in a shootout as a gang tried to rob her outside her South Carolina home in the early hours of Saturday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25162...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21010 Dec 1, 2013
Did anyone understand this test of sensitivity naturally this is not a view I embrace. Just think for a
moment how that felt to be lump into one group. The feeling of being non and void. We are a lost
Tribe that really needs to find peace together. People speak of the human race that allows hate to flourish. A seed that is planted and ignored becomes just wild, uncaring,without any type of hope.
Sorry if I upset everyone think for a moment we all have souls.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21011 Dec 1, 2013
Love to all.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21012 Dec 1, 2013
black momma wrote:
Did anyone understand this test of sensitivity naturally this is not a view I embrace. Just think for a
moment how that felt to be lump into one group. The feeling of being non and void. We are a lost
Tribe that really needs to find peace together. People speak of the human race that allows hate to flourish. A seed that is planted and ignored becomes just wild, uncaring,without any type of hope.
Nobody lump anybody into a group BM That is my point. Why do blacks/you want to lump yourself into a group just to defend the masses because of the color of ones skin? I know you find this hard to believe. The vast part of society doesn't see color through a prism the way you perceive. The color of a person is not RELEVANT until the behavior of said person deviates from the norm. Then only then will people look at the surface to identify the root cause for said behavior. It's not rocket science.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21015 Dec 1, 2013
black momma wrote:
Test
That won't happen black momma unless the whites turn into blacks. You see, you black folks are killing each other by the dozens daily. It won't be long before you are the only black left. Be scared, very scared!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21016 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, when say the truth you don't have to be remained of what you've said. If your intention is to discrete me , you should do it though civil debate.
Your spelling is getting better on this forum. It's great on others. You are a phony! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21017 Dec 1, 2013
black momma wrote:
You are either not taking your medicine, taking too much medicine, or not taking enough medicine, whatever it is you need to figure it out quick because you are sounding more stupid than normal!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21018 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>. Funny old man, the effect you hoping to have has fallen short. The oath you took many years ago, the blk men you served with you have dishonored.
Have you ever served? In what capacity have you helped your fellow man ever? Have you even assisted your own race with the mess they are in? Please tell us, this should be interesting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21019 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Your a pathological racist and you love it. You're threatened by me, you shouldn't by,understand I am from the South and recognize you mind set.
You are a pathological liar and you love it. You're threatened by me, you should be because I call you out and I speak the truth and you haven't been able to discredit one thing I have ever posted. I am from the Southwest and I recognize your lowly mindset.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21020 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Your a pathological racist and you love it. You're threatened by me, you shouldn't by,understand I am from the South and recognize you mind set.
Look my cyber stalker is back. The Samboy who follows me from thread to thread and posts his lies and garbage about me. Funny thing is everybody on all of those threads always shoves it back in your dumb face. Now Samblow put up or shut up! You are right Samblow, I speak the truth. You cyber stalk me from post to post and I keep giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong on any of my posts. Prove I am a racist and prove anything I have posted is not the truth and I will leave topix for ever. You have had hundreds of opportunities to prove me wrong and YOU CAN'T! You are a pathological liar and a stalker! You really need to seek mental health assistance. You sound like the type who could go postal right before Christmas. I am sure we will be reading an article about you and the dirty deed you did here in the near future. Prove me wrong or shut up! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21021 Dec 1, 2013
Here is another SICKO! I could do this all day!

http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-k...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21022 Dec 1, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21025 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Fanny , you've proven yourself wrong by your owen words. If you stand for bigotry and racism your Un American.Only on line, you dare not speak above you breath ofline.
What is it you are talking about now you slack jawed runt? Did you ever go to a school? What do you mean by "Fanny" "owen" "Un" and "ofline"? You have to be the dumbest person to ever post on topix. No wonder you don't have a job and have to play Atari all day, you're too stupid to hold down a job, nobody would ever hire you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21026 Dec 1, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to AB but you two are the same so sure, the same goes for you to shorty lol.
I was talking to YOU. You're too stupid to realize it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,288
Excuse in Ferguson 1 hr st louis 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 hr Foster 3,191
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 16 hr Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 20 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 20 hr glance 2
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 21 hr back again 5

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance