The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,201 - 16,220 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Deflect and evad.
Evad and deflect
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it on the head, and also he and Warrior work lock step. And worship at the alter of racial hatred and chaos and have laid claim to this space as there church.
Can you post something racial I have written?
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down buddy. Your fingers can't keep up with you on the keyboard. Ok I be nice to you, please accept my apology. Just like your previous statements us whites need to unite and not be divided. For division was the downfall of the Roman Empire. Where's your address, since you're so close perhaps we can meet up, lets say Starbucks for latte. No need to tip, I will bring the white creamy espresso for your latte. Perhaps you could share some of your brothel stories in Saigon....The real men fought at Khe Sanh.
The whining prima donna talks about real men? Pedophile racist cowards like you know nothing about real men, just little boys and telling sea stories. I'm waiting for the time and place you perverted old toothless lying wrinkled abhorring fart...I'm close by...real close by...closer than you think... What don't you understand coward?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny and predictable how sadistic racial degenerates like yourself are quick to accuse others for truthful comments that hit a nerve. Cowards like you always go back running to the ones they breed their hate toward and try to befriend them as a last attempt ditch effort to gain acceptance, i.e., Sam, black momma, Kallark, etc.. No, I'm not zoo keeper, kkk or any of the other racists you claim I am, but no doubt you are. I spent 32 years in the Marines and you, my lowlife worthless sorry excuse for a breathing entity, were no Marine, yet alone a service member, just by observing one of your pathetic posts. You entertain your perverted self by posting your hate hoping to gain a few simpletons like yourself to cheer you on. By no means have you ever been nothing but a useless piece of bacteria floating where ever the wind may freely blow you. Leave your location and I'll personally tell you to your ugly face, coward. You can run but you can't hide, now do you understand that, well do you? No doubt you've already been exposed on the program "Perverted Justice."
Well, well, well look at the tough guy. So full of anger and hate yourself. What a fking loon. I come from a long line of Marines and none of them would tolerate your filthy disgusting hypocrisy. I live in New Mexico I would be more than happy to have a cup of coffee with you if you are ever in this part of the country. Your little diatribe above speaks volumes about your mental state. Maybe, just maybe you were exposed to too much Agent Orange, or Charlie is still swimming around that pea brain of yours while you sleep, or maybe you caught your spouse in bed with one of the refugee boat people in the early 70's but whatever it is macho man you should really have the VA check it out as soon as possible. You sound like one of these liberal nuts just looking for a reason to go postal. Now post another angry rant about how tough you are little man and get it all off of your Purple Heart chest before you drop over dead from a heart attack old man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Deflect and evad.
"evad" WTF, Ebonics?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>The whining prima donna talks about real men? Pedophile racist cowards like you know nothing about real men, just little boys and telling sea stories. I'm waiting for the time and place you perverted old toothless lying wrinkled abhorring fart...I'm close by...real close by...closer than you think... What don't you understand coward?
You speak about little boys a lot you sick perverted bastard. I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass if I catch you anywhere around me, do you understand, well do you. Come get some!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Chaos is your stock and trade, you often inject races in all decisions that your apart of. Its your M.O methed of operation.
Can you prove anything I post wrong? Kafart hasn't been able to in years. Not one thing I post about black crime, black community, blacks socially or anything dealing with black people I have posted hasn't been proven wrong yet. Don't hate the messenger, fix the damn problem!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock step ...
Thank you! If you will continue to stick to just two words like your post above we will have a better chance of understanding what you are saying and you will have a better chance of at least getting one word spelled correctly!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
$1650 in mental disability payment and to much time on your hands. Your biracial so would that also make you a kafart ?
What are you talking about?$1,650 what is that all about and what is biracial?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Lock Step boy wonder at his best....
Is that you WARRIOR? LMAO!
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You speak about little boys a lot you sick perverted bastard. I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass if I catch you anywhere around me, do you understand, well do you. Come get some!
Oh look, it's Aryanna's right testicle sucker, the little warrior Princess coming to his pimp daddy's defense. Butt buddies to the END, rear end that is.....right lollipop? I won't mention the word sucker because we all know how much that word arouses you around the kids in your neighborhood, being the registered sex offender that you are. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's Aryanna's right testicle sucker, the little warrior Princess coming to his pimp daddy's defense. Butt buddies to the END, rear end that is.....right lollipop? I won't mention the word sucker because we all know how much that word arouses you around the kids in your neighborhood, being the registered sex offender that you are. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!
Look it's Private First Class Gomer Pyle posting again. He's the most famous Rump Ranger known from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli! I bet he wears an ear ring and has a tattoo of a Sailor on his back!
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Kafart,
perhaps EL Presidente (biracial) Obama! Did you get your free cell phone Sami.....? It's too bad we didn't have Obama health care when your mimmie was pregnant. She could of acquire a free prescription of the Morning After Pill....
Go soak your teeth in your corn whiskey, get the Marlboro cigarettes out of your mouth, take your Geritol and Exlax, put your pacifier in your toothless mouth and go to bed, gummy gramps.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Go soak your teeth in your corn whiskey, get the Marlboro cigarettes out of your mouth, take your Geritol and Exlax, put your pacifier in your toothless mouth and go to bed, gummy gramps.
Gomer Pyle giving orders. Now THAT's funny!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a wack job. You were quoted saying, "White people need to unite in order to go forward." What a fuctard lying hypocrite. You know what your problem is? You thought I was going to join forces with you and be part your ignorant Grand Wizard Poop Party and I threw it back in your face embracing you in front of Millions maybe billions of Topix readers. Now you trying to save face coming to samantha's defense you race masterbaitors. I wonder how your Neo Nazi Swastika tattooed freaks think of you now. Sami really thinks he's got a buddy on Topix perhaps you ought kanoodle with him like wild monkeys in Zookeeper's bedroom.....
LMAO!
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a wack job. You were quoted saying, "White people need to unite in order to go forward." What a fuctard lying hypocrite. You know what your problem is? You thought I was going to join forces with you and be part your ignorant Grand Wizard Poop Party and I threw it back in your face embracing you in front of Millions maybe billions of Topix readers. Now you trying to save face coming to samantha's defense you race masterbaitors. I wonder how your Neo Nazi Swastika tattooed freaks think of you now. Sami really thinks he's got a buddy on Topix perhaps you ought kanoodle with him like wild monkeys in Zookeeper's bedroom.....
Gummy gramp's is still trying to tie me in to his own racist trolls. Nice try gummy. You really must think the Sun rises and sets on your wrinkled old well-used poop shooter. Well guess what gummy? No one's buying it. Talk about being illiterate and stupid, what is it with you and this word you made up "fuctard, you dumb boob?"
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect it is grumpy not gummy.....Do you understand? Well do you......
No gramps, it's gummy, as in nothing but gums, you toothless trench mouth idiot. Why don't you and the little warrior princess "swap spit" while you conjure up more Nam war stories about the good old days in pedophile whorehouses in Saigon.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove anything I post wrong? Kafart hasn't been able to in years. Not one thing I post about black crime, black community, blacks socially or anything dealing with black people I have posted hasn't been proven wrong yet. Don't hate the messenger, fix the damn problem!
You are still clinging on to that "Kafart hasn't been able to [prove anything] in years" delusion? Stop wasting your time! Clean out your ears and learn to read. Stop preaching your race gospel. You are preaching to the choir. You should really whine about something else. Give black people a break for goodness sake! We ALL know about our problems. We don't need you to keep crying about it. OK?!
SKOAL

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Threads ben hijacked by know it alls
SKOAL

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still clinging on to that "Kafart hasn't been able to [prove anything] in years" delusion? Stop wasting your time! Clean out your ears and learn to read. Stop preaching your race gospel. You are preaching to the choir. You should really whine about something else. Give black people a break for goodness sake! We ALL know about our problems. We don't need you to keep crying about it. OK?!
Your right no one cares but the media

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 44 min Ferguson in shambles 795
Eric Holder, Atty Gen Arrives 2 hr Finally in Good H... 1
Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager; Ou... 2 hr LEO 477 186
Purge Campaigns spark fear of Bloody copycats 3 hr desdain 1
Debate: Ferguson - St. Louis, MO 4 hr LEO 477 21
Governor Nixon Slices His Own Throat!!! 4 hr Nixon Is F-ked Up 1
Governor Nixon Must Be Hung By A Rope! 4 hr Nixon Is F-ked Up 1
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr Truth 241
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 11 hr Augusto Pinochet 6
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••