The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,181 - 16,200 of 18,876 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20801 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving black momma.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#20802 Nov 27, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20803 Nov 27, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Note my question was not about race but civil rights, deflate and evade how surprising.
Don't get a fat head Sambo. I gave you a couple positive judging icons. Surely you didn't think some moron agreed with you.
Fed Up

United States

#20806 Nov 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hesitant to use your moniker because it was a sordid time in our country as well as today with the New Black Panther and the Black Liberation movement. I understand your gest of your premises that white people need to unite in order to go forward. If we did would we really move forward or backwards in time, reverting back to the sixties of civil unrest? All we can do is to move forward by being examples that it is not wealth that buys class or respect and that isn't an inherent concept but an attribute that is EARNED. Minorities do have a hard time understanding this concept for the most part. So in part if you want white unity then Knowledge will be the way to go. For it is knowledge that separates the two and ignorance that separates us from them....As for myself, I will continue to be a lone disparado for it was the jungles of Nam that taught me true self reliance.
Screw you and your g-d damn Nam bullshit. I've been around cesspools like you on and off for more years than you've been around sonny, and the bottom line is you're a dime a dozen with your exaggerated war hero stories about the jungles of Nam. The only jungles are in your contorted and twisted head wanting people to feel sorry for your pathetic carcass. You are nothing and will always be nothing. It's only a damn shame, if in fact you were in Nam, that you weren't whacked by the Viet Cong or NVA, it would have saved the real American taxpayers from having to pay another schmuck like you a government nut check every month. If you really have an ounce of integrity, please kill yourself and do the whole world a service, you narcissistic lying coward scumbag.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20808 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you and your g-d damn Nam bullshit. I've been around cesspools like you on and off for more years than you've been around sonny, and the bottom line is you're a dime a dozen with your exaggerated war hero stories about the jungles of Nam. The only jungles are in your contorted and twisted head wanting people to feel sorry for your pathetic carcass. You are nothing and will always be nothing. It's only a damn shame, if in fact you were in Nam, that you weren't whacked by the Viet Cong or NVA, it would have saved the real American taxpayers from having to pay another schmuck like you a government nut check every month. If you really have an ounce of integrity, please kill yourself and do the whole world a service, you narcissistic lying coward scumbag.
You must be "Charlie".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20809 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you and your g-d damn Nam bullshit. I've been around cesspools like you on and off for more years than you've been around sonny, and the bottom line is you're a dime a dozen with your exaggerated war hero stories about the jungles of Nam. The only jungles are in your contorted and twisted head wanting people to feel sorry for your pathetic carcass. You are nothing and will always be nothing. It's only a damn shame, if in fact you were in Nam, that you weren't whacked by the Viet Cong or NVA, it would have saved the real American taxpayers from having to pay another schmuck like you a government nut check every month. If you really have an ounce of integrity, please kill yourself and do the whole world a service, you narcissistic lying coward scumbag.
Tell us a good war story zipper head!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20810 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
You love me long time!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20811 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
di di mao, di di mao.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20812 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Ho Chi Min your daddy?
Leroy Jenkins

Somerville, TN

#20821 Nov 27, 2013
I'm surprised the knockout game hasn't started in Memfrica, but I guess since conceal carry is allowed the little Trayvons are too afraid to do it here.
Fed Up

United States

#20822 Nov 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the compliment, you know the Sonny part. 72 years old and going strong. Please post any of your gratuitous contribution to society dung beetle...As far as my service to my country, it doesn't really matter if you or anyone else believes. Hero never consider myself a hero, just a young country boy who answered the Call of Duty. It was the same jack offs like yourself who were standing on the tarmacs yelling and spitting on the service men who had the guts to serve. Narcissistic perhaps, lying maybe, coward not even close. You're not worthing of carrying my soiled jock strap fuctard. Still can't provide one Denver Colorado Post can you? Now run along and get your mimmie some hot coffee because I'm sure its getting cold standing on the street corner of 6th & Peoria you know the cesspools near Colfax blvd....
What the hell are you mumbling now out of your big mouth, boob? You have a two testicle audience and now all of a sudden your king of the dickheads, an appropriate tile for you. Well isn't that just nifty for you, you old decrepit wrinkled fart. You talk a lot of shit when you have 1000 miles between yourself and the person you're degrading and I'm sure you'd go running like the gay leech you are when confronted face to face, you "FUCTARD" flip flop racist idiot. Even old Sammy is far above you which is why your hypocritical azz keeps responding to him, you have no one else to compete with. I'm sure you've seen a lot of action in gay pedophile Saigon whorehouses, as well as stateside, you pencil pushing fruitcake. You and your two testicles suckers are lower than whale shit. Now, would you like me to tell you about your bad points chicken boy, well do you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20824 Nov 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you mumbling now out of your big mouth, boob? You have a two testicle audience and now all of a sudden your king of the dickheads, an appropriate tile for you. Well isn't that just nifty for you, you old decrepit wrinkled fart. You talk a lot of shit when you have 1000 miles between yourself and the person you're degrading and I'm sure you'd go running like the gay leech you are when confronted face to face, you "FUCTARD" flip flop racist idiot. Even old Sammy is far above you which is why your hypocritical azz keeps responding to him, you have no one else to compete with. I'm sure you've seen a lot of action in gay pedophile Saigon whorehouses, as well as stateside, you pencil pushing fruitcake. You and your two testicles suckers are lower than whale shit. Now, would you like me to tell you about your bad points chicken boy, well do you?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20825 Nov 27, 2013
Hello Black Momma

It ain't easy being me! Happy Thanksgiving......
Nightmare

Germany

#20827 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Hello Black Momma
It ain't easy being me! Happy Thanksgiving......
It's never easy being a hemorrhoid. Happy Thanksgiving Ms. Aryanna Ballbarian. Don't forget to wear your bullet proof pink and yellow dress today.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20833 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you suffering or experiencing the classic symptoms of rectal pain, itching, bleeding/oozing, or the most severe case of prolapse may I suggest using a smaller & cleaner dildo. Fortunately, there's other options to consider Rump Ranger. It's merely a choice pumpkin. Do you understand? Well do you.....
Dam brother man is your pimp hand strong or what. For a minute I thought maybe I better put some wheels on my high heels. You're sure you are not a undercover broth a that is not some lame white boy come back.
Fed Up

United States

#20835 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you suffering or experiencing the classic symptoms of rectal pain, itching, bleeding/oozing, or the most severe case of prolapse may I suggest using a smaller & cleaner dildo. Fortunately, there's other options to consider Rump Ranger. It's merely a choice pumpkin. Do you understand? Well do you.....
It's so funny and predictable how sadistic racial degenerates like yourself are quick to accuse others for truthful comments that hit a nerve. Cowards like you always go back running to the ones they breed their hate toward and try to befriend them as a last attempt ditch effort to gain acceptance, i.e., Sam, black momma, Kallark, etc.. No, I'm not zoo keeper, kkk or any of the other racists you claim I am, but no doubt you are. I spent 32 years in the Marines and you, my lowlife worthless sorry excuse for a breathing entity, were no Marine, yet alone a service member, just by observing one of your pathetic posts. You entertain your perverted self by posting your hate hoping to gain a few simpletons like yourself to cheer you on. By no means have you ever been nothing but a useless piece of bacteria floating where ever the wind may freely blow you. Leave your location and I'll personally tell you to your ugly face, coward. You can run but you can't hide, now do you understand that, well do you? No doubt you've already been exposed on the program "Perverted Justice."
Fed Up

United States

#20844 Nov 28, 2013
There you go again Aryanna Ballbarian the whining prima donna, making excuses for yourself and hiding behind the same black people you've been degrading on your posts. Trying to gain their sympathy by being nice to them all of a sudden because you're running scared, now that you've been exposed for the phony, coward and liar that you are. No doubt you served time with the government, in prison, that is, for being a child molester among many other cowardly crimes. Your limited vocabulary and foul language definitely shows you've spent a lot of time in the slammer. You certainly know a lot about skinheads too, being the bride of several of them while incarcerated makes you an expert. Your mouth runs like diarrhea which is why you wear false teeth, not to mention, not brushing your teeth after giving BJ's to all those skinheads you serviced daily in prison. I'm sure Preparation H has you listed as one of their most loyal patrons too. Well coward, where's your address, I'm close by punk, real close by....What do you not understand coward?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20850 Nov 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Deflect and evad.
Evad and deflect
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20851 Nov 28, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it on the head, and also he and Warrior work lock step. And worship at the alter of racial hatred and chaos and have laid claim to this space as there church.
Can you post something racial I have written?
Fed Up

United States

#20852 Nov 28, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down buddy. Your fingers can't keep up with you on the keyboard. Ok I be nice to you, please accept my apology. Just like your previous statements us whites need to unite and not be divided. For division was the downfall of the Roman Empire. Where's your address, since you're so close perhaps we can meet up, lets say Starbucks for latte. No need to tip, I will bring the white creamy espresso for your latte. Perhaps you could share some of your brothel stories in Saigon....The real men fought at Khe Sanh.
The whining prima donna talks about real men? Pedophile racist cowards like you know nothing about real men, just little boys and telling sea stories. I'm waiting for the time and place you perverted old toothless lying wrinkled abhorring fart...I'm close by...real close by...closer than you think... What don't you understand coward?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Cbusa 1,879
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Rules 96,395
Cops: To Serve and Protect THEMSELVES 2 hr Spirit Of Michael... 1
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr squeezers 237
The White-Trash of America Will Riot if Officer... 4 hr UH1D 12
The NAAWP is conducting a FUND RAISER for POLIC... 5 hr NAAWP - 2014 4
Michael Sam cut by Rams 5 hr Sneaky Pete 1
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs