The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,216

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20751 Nov 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
The one thing about America, we can choose the life and reality in which we live.Entertainment in just a distraction from that reality.
True we can choose and create a virtual reality for entertainment sake just like the blacks standing in front of mirrors @ the fun house claiming racism...In reality its just a distorted view, we create nothing. As society defends itself from false accusations, we are simply reduced to making fun of it...You can hate me for telling the truth...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20753 Nov 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Just an observation, but I doubt other of you have women in you lives.
Perhaps you are correct Samantha. Is that why you want to be my biotch? Just asking.....Not my type....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20756 Nov 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dishonor yourself.
Samantha a serious question.

What would you like from me and from white America?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20757 Nov 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Two sexual deviants.
You dishonor yourself. no spin zone....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20760 Nov 26, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
AB WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ? You only get paid one time a mouth.
You're to funny with all your make believe misspelling....I reckon I'll call it a night....Im having a hard time falling asleep lately. I think I just read one of your video game reviews that should bore and lull me into a speedy sleep.....Keep posting the video game reviews lots cheaper than Zolpidem.
Kool Klux Klan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#20761 Nov 26, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Zookeeper has a nasty habit of butting in where he's not wanted. The puke jumped all over my post last week making faulty assumptions. 2ndly I just don't like him or her, skinhead or not, white or black it really doesn't matter, it still doesn't negate him from being a total fuctard. 3rdly I dont like antagonistic fuctards that won't post their location and then lies about it. It really makes him look foolish just like our mutual friend Sambo/Samantha posting anonymously. There you have it in a nut sack....Again my allegiance is to myself, nothing more, nothing less....
I think the guy that was jumping on your post last week was someone different. The way Zookeeper explained the static ip address was correct. A static ip is a satellite hookup and can systematically change your ip location on its own. A dynamic ip is a cable hookup and will always give you a permanent location. The problem with allegiance to yourself is eventual failure and division, the same issues happening to the blacks. White people need to unite in order to go forward.
Kool Klux Klan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#20762 Nov 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rkyyasISAcYXX
That's funny as hell. So true.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20771 Nov 27, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistaken identity,but if it makes you feel closer to me have at it LT.Dan :-)
Speaking of identity, I bet you look like Richard Simmons, black of course.
Aryan Barbarian

Euless, TX

#20772 Nov 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of identity, I bet you look like Richard Simmons, black of course.
Who said I wasn't funny? I meant Warrior. My bad.
Dangerous City Video

Covina, CA

#20773 Nov 27, 2013
Most Dangerous City Youtube.
Corruption and Danger

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20789 Nov 27, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Note my question was not about race but civil rights, deflate and evade how surprising.
"deflate" WTF! Well at least you got the "d" right!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20790 Nov 27, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you seem to be homophobic but yet you seem to always enjoy using homsexaul innuendos. And sexaul deviants often have homsexaul thoughts.Maybe that's way you can't keep a women.
I have noticed that your spelling improves 100% when you speak about homosexuals! Aroused are you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20791 Nov 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a botched abortion. Sambo you could be the poster child...Does it give you a boner to describe Warrior in your same-sex fantasies? I think you are obsessed with this forum to get out your self-hating same-sex desires out, it much easier to hate on other people than to face yourself. I hope you learn to accept your sexuality one of these day, it is really sad to watch a person like this. Do you understand Rump Ranger? Well do you.....I hope you didn't pop a little boner reading this post....You sick freak......
I had to give you, I meant me a funny face on that one!
Leroy Jenkins

Somerville, TN

#20792 Nov 27, 2013
Why y'all be bustin on my homies? We just doin the best we can if we needs somethin we know whitey haz it and we be entitled to it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20793 Nov 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambo can you type more than two sentences, NOPE how surprising....
If that slack jawed runt ever typed more than two sentences it would take you two days to decipher what he was attempting to say!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20794 Nov 27, 2013
I finally decided to watch a video about the Baldwin Park form of these certain city offivials. Can you say zzzzzzzz. Everyone is here to just insult and flaunt there dire need to find the cause and the cure. Prove a point about what. The cause is not providing an equal status of a lifestyle among everyone to set a value on things Holidays,Toys,Materials,Certai n necessities of life to substain a level of just living. The cure kill everyone start all over again. A new science experiment.
Infamouslywill news

Birmingham, AL

#20795 Nov 27, 2013
Vestavia knows true idiotic people like Will Smith who is a celebrity only because one he is best friends with the also horrible person Alix Bresler two people great for free favors mean and terrible people though cocaine ect. Instagram will- infamouslywill and Alix- allaboutalixb follow them and see two Lindsay lohan mixed with Miley Cyrus they have tens of thousands following them just to see what's gonna happen next
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20799 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Sam.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20800 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Kallark.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20801 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving black momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Abdurratln 2,794
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 min Mugsy 488
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min Justice 96,981
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State 3 hr Peter Jeter 4
Where's Al Sharpton now? 3 hr redeemer 7
STOP WASTING TIME Eric Holder, ARREST Darren Wi... 6 hr redeemer 8
James L. Walker 7 hr Angela Vines 16
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search