The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20670 Nov 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes I am.
Say it ain't so WARRIOR, Say it damn it, jus say it..... There can only be one half breed on this forum. Plagiarized from Highlander, There can only be ONE?.......Me Hombre you Compadre.....No vida loco..... Me Compadre, you Hombre.......Vatos 4 life 5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20671 Nov 25, 2013
Fuji Pedro Finkelstein wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of half breeds, I am a Jew, a Wet back and a buck toothed Jap!
That explains it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20677 Nov 25, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell kind of poisonous concoctions are they brewing in Jew Jewsey now. A nip hisp heeb. The only thing worse are l\liggers and Hymies.
That boys always been a little weird. He's probably Sambos daddy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20678 Nov 25, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
I've got to admit, North l\liggerlina isn't much better than Jew Jewsey.
Or any place in Tennessee and Detroit..
Harry Callihan

United States

#20683 Nov 25, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
Liberal Topix pervert sensors are deleting my truthful posts because of complaints by kaffart and sambobutt. Stick it up your azz Topix l\ligger lovers.
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
I told you once before Zulu Dawn is upon your slimy disgusting white trailer trash race. I will give you one opportunity to join Zulu Dawn's Movement 2014. If you resist, I have no other choice but to contact Sam38063 and have him press the red delete button. The black apocalypse is upon you stop resisting and be part of the greatest movement know to white boys....
Harry Callihan

United States

#20684 Nov 25, 2013
There is a new game in town called strangle whitey with a 23 inch black python. Bwwwwwwwwwww Zulu Dawn.......
Harry Callihan

Atlanta, GA

#20685 Nov 25, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
Liberal Topix pervert sensors are deleting my truthful posts because of complaints by kaffart and sambobutt. Stick it up your azz Topix l\ligger lovers.
I have a 23 inch black pacifier for you teabagger. Zulu Dawn, bwwwwwwwwwwblack clowns rule.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20686 Nov 25, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
There is a new game in town called strangle whitey with a 23 inch black python. Bwwwwwwwwwww Zulu Dawn.......
Does Samblow control the Atari Joy Stick?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20687 Nov 25, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 23 inch black pacifier for you teabagger. Zulu Dawn, bwwwwwwwwwwblack clowns rule.....
I like my tea un-sweet with ice please!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20688 Nov 25, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
I told you once before Zulu Dawn is upon your slimy disgusting white trailer trash race. I will give you one opportunity to join Zulu Dawn's Movement 2014. If you resist, I have no other choice but to contact Sam38063 and have him press the red delete button. The black apocalypse is upon you stop resisting and be part of the greatest movement know to white boys....
Listen if you are going to put WARRIOR on a list you put WARRIOR first on that list, do you hear me, well do you?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20691 Nov 25, 2013
white dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, BM. My answer is not based on stereo-types. Not at all. My answer is based solely on your posts. Your very own words expose you for what you are, thus making your post the classic black woman answer: chip on your shoulder, can't be your fault, blame anyone but yourself.
You don't like it? Then try speaking correctly, and knock that race-baiting chip off of your shoulder!
Calm down Chip,Bob,Ken,Carlton please forgive all knowing who has Absolute Power the force is strong with you. Hold up what is that smell ? I think you full of to much power
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20692 Nov 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen if you are going to put WARRIOR on a list you put WARRIOR first on that list, do you hear me, well do you?
Warrior do you mean put me first on that list?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20693 Nov 25, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naawp, siri, warrior, ab
Thanks Hairy. Im honored to have made your list...Not to happy being last out fuctard...5372
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20694 Nov 25, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior do you mean put me first on that list?
You, me, we, us, one of us, both of us, somebody, anybody but Samboy! LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20695 Nov 25, 2013
Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean you have a 23 inch black tongue where you can conduct self prostate exam?. Even better, I bet you have a real fat butter ball just waiting for the right kind of stuffing! Sambo wants you to spread gravy all over his giblets when you are finished. And then he wants you to slap his big hams and call him PUMPKIN for desert! LOL!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20697 Nov 25, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe the line AB... next time drop the sexual deviant fantasies.Still fishing the net looking for my lol:-) The BLk women has always been in high regard history has said she is the mother of the people.
Stiff fishing the net yep. Kallark & Samatha38063
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/83000/Th...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20699 Nov 25, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean you have a 23 inch black tongue where you can conduct self prostate exam?. Even better, I bet you have a real fat butter ball just waiting for the right kind of stuffing! Sambo wants you to spread gravy all over his giblets when you are finished. And then he wants you to slap his big hams and call him PUMPKIN for desert! LOL!
Now THAT'S funny! I didn't realize I was, or should I say WE were that funny! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20700 Nov 25, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stiff fishing the net yep. Kallark & Samatha38063
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/83000/Th...
LMFAO! I have tears in OUR eyes!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20703 Nov 25, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>And so does the nurses when Hairy has a bowel movement it brings plenty of tears there eye's.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)----+concur
Concur Sir!
PMS World NEWS

Maumelle, AR

#20704 Nov 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 5 hr Grandpa Joe 4
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 14 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 15 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 16 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 17 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Wed Chadly74 13
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web