The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20457 Nov 22, 2013
Hey Samboy you visited VIZZED BOARD lately? You a gamer?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20460 Nov 22, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20461 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Because I don't care about grammar. The only time I care is when I can't understand what a person is saying.

Taylor, MI

#20462 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a few exceptions to what I posted and very few, but I was refering to the majority of them.
And we ALL know you know everything about every black person eh?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#20468 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we ALL know you know everything about every black person eh?
I don't know everything about EVERY Black person any more than I know everything about every White person.Most every negative thing I ever had happen in my life was by a Black or Blacks.
If you get a bunch of them in a place, they monopolize the whole scene and how they conform to their latest fads.hoop earrings, sculpted hair cuts, baggy sagging pants and 200 dollar sneakers etc.

Taylor, MI

#20469 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know everything about EVERY Black person any more than I know everything about every White person.Most every negative thing I ever had happen in my life was by a Black or Blacks.
If you get a bunch of them in a place, they monopolize the whole scene and how they conform to their latest fads.hoop earrings, sculpted hair cuts, baggy sagging pants and 200 dollar sneakers etc.
And I am sorry that has been your experience with blacks. We are far more sophisticated than $200 sneakers and hoop earrings. You may disagree but there is a difference between a "N" word and a black person. Just like there is a difference between a Nazi and a German. Or white trash and a white person. Unfortunately you seem to have only experienced "N"..gas.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20471 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Sweetheart listen to me I struggle to remember my kids birthdays Brain tumor 4 years ago. Physicians tell me I am a walking miracle I am still able to speak, short term memory lost but I can still sing any show tune. I have partial sight completely blind in my left eye. I can still put my make up on and I still work out 3 days on 1 day rest. Each day was a challenge I know you don't care but I died went to the other side came back saw hell and heaven the love that is waiting for us from God is beyond hate and judging. God does not care about the pork you eat,how many crucifixes you have,the color of his son Jesus he wants us to feel.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20472 Nov 22, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a racist, but I sure as hell am.
Why don't you use some of that old and new money and get an education?
First of all let's break down your sentence format but I sure as hell am..... But I am sure my perception of myself as being a product of ignorance. One thing white people love to do is stress their grasp of the euro grammatical perfection. Useless stat reports, useless trivia, endless dry classicals that concur their superior nature. Wow are you that insecure I bet you love Andy Warhol genius is it me or is it soup cans let the world tell you live in your box
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20476 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't care about grammar. The only time I care is when I can't understand what a person is saying.
So, I guess you got a special Kafarter power that let's you understand jive but not white talk. Interesting..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20477 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sorry that has been your experience with blacks. We are far more sophisticated than $200 sneakers and hoop earrings. You may disagree but there is a difference between a "N" word and a black person. Just like there is a difference between a Nazi and a German. Or white trash and a white person. Unfortunately you seem to have only experienced "N"..gas.
Please prove your post?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20478 Nov 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart listen to me I struggle to remember my kids birthdays Brain tumor 4 years ago. Physicians tell me I am a walking miracle I am still able to speak, short term memory lost but I can still sing any show tune. I have partial sight completely blind in my left eye. I can still put my make up on and I still work out 3 days on 1 day rest. Each day was a challenge I know you don't care but I died went to the other side came back saw hell and heaven the love that is waiting for us from God is beyond hate and judging. God does not care about the pork you eat,how many crucifixes you have,the color of his son Jesus he wants us to feel.
Agree. Good post. Get well..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20480 Nov 22, 2013
Where is Samblow?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20481 Nov 22, 2013
General Ho Li Fhuk wrote:
<quoted text>I General Ho Li Fhuk (NVA) and I was in command there! The Gumbies (black Amerlican Sojures) were being lazy and hiding in hole smoking hash, shooting heroin and drinking Shitz beer. First time I ever see Amerlican Gumby sojures and I thought maybe they be a rare specie of deform dumb black gopher gorilla. Later, I find out they are deform dumb black gopher gorilla, but not rare.
You dirty slant eye, how dare you talk smack about American soldiers. You know you ran like a coward when General E. Normus Peter arrived on scene. When Sgt. Shara Dick laid down cover fire your Lt. Harry Sach ran like a little biotch. Corporal Betty Phuckzer chased you rice eaters into tomorrow. You were lucky Private Good will humping arrived when he did and took you to the hospital tent where nurse Les Bien patched you up after Dr. Moe Lester examined you. Your lucky you were demoted by General Tera Dikoff instead of facing American justice..
Harry Callihan

Grand Rapids, MI

#20482 Nov 22, 2013
Hey hay hey no it aint fat Albert.
I told you The Black Apocalypse was coming with Knockouts and roaming Polar Bears!
When will you racist kracker heads going to learn? When the Lights go out! hahaha get it.
Black is the new White so if you don't like it take a Carnival cruise to your home land.
I'm offering every white mayo sux ass to join the greatest movement in mankind know as Zulu Dawn. Assimilate or be devour by the New Black Panther. Zulu Dawn World Tour 2014.
TOS

United States

#20483 Nov 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Where is Samblow?
Poof like the Magic Dragon....heheheheheheh!
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20486 Nov 23, 2013
I am sitting here with my husband and thinking to myself what is really wrong with my people I did not grow up with lazy ass black people. Their must be something wrong with some of our people. I tell my son if you want to go to shiftless university or shuffle college let me know now. Motivation to young black men is a war within themselves.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20487 Nov 23, 2013
TOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof like the Magic Dragon....heheheheheheh!
WARRIOR made that boy disappear like a cheap hooker on a Saturday night. That boy be playing mommy and daddy with Bubba in a jail cell and no matter how hard he tries he always ends up as the mommy if you know what I mean! hehehehehehehehe!

Highland, MI

#20488 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please prove your post?
What proof do you require specifically?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20489 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you require specifically?
Prove anything you posted is the truth. Or even better, prove anything I posted is not the truth, I have been waiting for that one for a long time now!
Beni

Mount Vernon, KY

#20490 Nov 23, 2013
Yelp!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 2 min jonze 23
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 3
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 14 hr Back Again 6
Kellogg's Boycott - Donated Millions to BLM 14 hr Back Again 4
LMAO! Facebook Caught in More Lies. 20 hr Dunno 1
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 23 hr Back Again 7
Coalburner at Adams elementary Thu BLMNOT 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance