The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20279 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

XMAS-CASH

Auburn, GA

#20378 Nov 21, 2013
Do you need to make some extra cash for the holidays?? Would you like to learn how to make $1000 over the next ten days?? If so then try my simple, safe, legal, and PROVEN way!! please click here to get more info-----> http://InfinityDownline.com/...
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20380 Nov 21, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20381 Nov 21, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. It's not fair for these whiteys to pick on a dumb lazy l\ligger like you. Unfortunately, there are laws that protect lazy lying, dirty crime-ridden lowlife evil scumbags like you. Jus hang in dare l\ligga, you be overcome.
Yep, as they are to protect liars, cowards, racists, and ignorant turds like you and your other aliases AB.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20382 Nov 21, 2013
Black 16-year-olds accused of killing 88-year-old war veteran placed in protective custody after neo-Nazis place $10,000 bounty on them
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20383 Nov 21, 2013
Chuck wrote:
If your an old woman you might become of victim of the IViggers new game called knockout where they walk up in behind an old woman and hit her in the head to knock her out. What a sorry race. These cowards deserve anything that happens to them. I hope bob di niro will kiss some more of them.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20384 Nov 21, 2013
Kool Klux Klan

Brooklyn, NY

#20387 Nov 21, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Check out this White Senior Citizen's l\ligger knockout game:

www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20388 Nov 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, as they are to protect liars, cowards, racists, and ignorant turds like you and your other aliases AB.
Let me guess you suffer from delusional disorder with acute hallucinations. I feel flattered that I occupy your pee brain daily. However with psychosis Kallark you lose touch with reality creating a make believe world to supplement your alter ego. Kallark during our past debates I haven't used the N word.

Kallark because I choose to be a gentlemen in our debates don't take that's as a sign of weakness or my reluctance to use the proverbial N word. Rest assured Kallark I don't need to make up characters to call you a N word. Do you understand Kallark? Well do you, you dumb (Kneeger). 5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20389 Nov 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deductive reasoning , but what if was wow!!! That would mean I know you!
No fuctard I didn't say you knew me. I stated you're an internet imposter posing as some dum Kneeger to stir up sheete on this forum. Only a white person from Maumelle Ar would know anything about Mr.Willie. I do find it humorous that you got the lap dog Kallark slobbering all over your posts. He thinks he has some dumb kneeger ally on Topix, kudos for doing that. This will be my last post under your pseudo name. By the way the IHOP joke wasn't bad. I did get a chuckle. In the mean time go puck yourself....Do you understand? Well do you IMP.....Post your location and prove me wrong. I didn't think so....
Kool Klux Klan

Brooklyn, NY

#20390 Nov 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, as they are to protect liars, cowards, racists, and ignorant turds like you and your other aliases AB.
Hey Kaffart, this new l\ligger knockout game (The Caucasian Version) is real fun!

www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20393 Nov 21, 2013
There is a reason black people are disproportionately incarcerated. It is because they commit more crime.

Incarceration rates by state:

http://imgur.com/gmRXmMU

Homicide demographic study 1980-2008

http://i.imgur.com/HNR4D9R.png

Homicide trends study 1976-2005

http://i.imgur.com/X5STYzY.png

Most dangerous cities vs. percentage Black population

http://i.imgur.com/7rCshe3.png

Even though they make up less than 15% of the total population blacks comprise almost 50% of the country's murder, rape, and theft.

http://i.imgur.com/2OsHO9f.jpg

http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.com/2008...

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...

http://imgur.com/oCVKOwe

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/999/usinteracial025...

Blacks are seventeen times more likely to kill whites than whites are to kill blacks - http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/rac...

Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005" - http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/rac...

6 percent of the population (Black males) commit over 1/3rd of all forcible rapes in this country.

http://imgur.com/Gj6CEIH

http://i.imgur.com/wdHMFpv.png

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Blacks are charged with hate crimes at a drastically higher rate than whites are (20% of the charges, for 12.6% of the population vs 58% of the charges for 72% of the population).

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releas...

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children -

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/chi... http://i.imgur.com/9deC7.png

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

From 1976 to 2005, blacks committed more than 52% of all murders in America. In 2006, the black arrest rate for most crimes was two to nearly three times blacks’ representation in the population. Blacks constituted 39.3% of all violent-crime arrests, including 56.3% of all robbery and 34.5% of all aggravated-assault arrests, and 29.4% of all property-crime arrests.

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/miart...



http://i.imgur.com/J80qsjz.jpg

Young black men murder 14 times more than young white men.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-do...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20394 Nov 21, 2013
WARRIOR in da house! Just returned from a beautiful vacation boys and girls. Where is this crazy Sambo whiner at that I have been hearing about?

Hey Sambo get in the kitchen and make me some pancakes boy! You can't EVER stop FREEDOM of SPEECH, we have something in this country called the U.S. Constitution Sambo. Maybe in your 3rd world no toilet paper country you can do that but not here SAMBOY! LMFAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20395 Nov 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quit it. Any assault is wrong. I'm very sorry innocent whites suffer because of delinquents. But there is nothing personally I can do about it. As I said before, we live under laws. Those little delinquent juveniles or adults shall be prosecuted according to the law. I only commented on Renisha McBride because a thread was made. What I also know is that white people are not the only one's who suffer. What I don't get is why whites get so angry at the mess their racist, oppressive forefathers left for contemporary white people. And you can talk about the Jew and Zionism bla bla bla.....the bottom line is white people ALLOWED all of this to happen. They gave America to big business and Rothschild's a long time ago. They wrote all of these racist laws that keep minorities under their thumb then whine about why black people rioted in the 40s and 60's.
You stupid SOB. You're the most racist black fuctard that portrays himself as some middle of the road uppity Kneeger. Your words are self indicting you black hypocrite. "Wait a minute Mr. Barbarian quit it." Ok Stupid lets examine your fuctard post hypocrite.

Quote, "But there is nothing personally I can do about it."

"What I don't get is why whites get so angry at the mess their racist, oppressive forefathers left for contemporary white people"

There is plenty to do Kallark. First thing is stop being a fuctard hyprocrite. The nexts, stop turning a blind eye what your race is doing to this country and to thousand upon thousands of innocent victims from all around the world including the children in Africa who your kind is harvesting live organs and mutilating babies drinking their blood as we speak....

Who is my forefathers that left a racist, oppressive mess that you so retardedly stated in your typical Kallark fashion? Name me one of my family members that were responsible for blacks acting like wild dogs attacking innocent unsuspecting white people.

Its not a game fuctard, people have died. Do you understand that fuctard? You forgot to mention your forefathers who sold your ancestors into slavery. Hypocrite ring a bell? How in the hell do you and your barbaric race justify killing, raping, cannibalism, slaughtering children in Africa with machetes harvesting their organs and drinking their blood?

I posted the video for you Kallark. That's why I don't believe in mixing races. How do you raise your children who are biracial Kallark. Do you teach them to love their black side and hate their mother who is white or whatever the hell she is. Just like Pres. Obama who identifies himself as 100 percent black. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you love one side and the hate the other but you can't totally and unconditionally love your children Kallark. Now do you understand? You racist bigot...How many years is your filthy disgusting race is going to blame others for your failures in life. 100, 200, 300 hundred years? How many years Kallark will your race own up taking responsibility for your actions?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20396 Nov 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house! Just returned from a beautiful vacation boys and girls. Where is this crazy Sambo whiner at that I have been hearing about?
Hey Sambo get in the kitchen and make me some pancakes boy! You can't EVER stop FREEDOM of SPEECH, we have something in this country called the U.S. Constitution Sambo. Maybe in your 3rd world no toilet paper country you can do that but not here SAMBOY! LMFAO!
Welcome back 5372...7253.....WWPW4life.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20397 Nov 21, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid SOB. You're the most racist black fuctard that portrays himself as some middle of the road uppity Kneeger. Your words are self indicting you black hypocrite. "Wait a minute Mr. Barbarian quit it." Ok Stupid lets examine your fuctard post hypocrite.
Quote, "But there is nothing personally I can do about it."
"What I don't get is why whites get so angry at the mess their racist, oppressive forefathers left for contemporary white people"
There is plenty to do Kallark. First thing is stop being a fuctard hyprocrite. The nexts, stop turning a blind eye what your race is doing to this country and to thousand upon thousands of innocent victims from all around the world including the children in Africa who your kind is harvesting live organs and mutilating babies drinking their blood as we speak....
Who is my forefathers that left a racist, oppressive mess that you so retardedly stated in your typical Kallark fashion? Name me one of my family members that were responsible for blacks acting like wild dogs attacking innocent unsuspecting white people.
Its not a game fuctard, people have died. Do you understand that fuctard? You forgot to mention your forefathers who sold your ancestors into slavery. Hypocrite ring a bell? How in the hell do you and your barbaric race justify killing, raping, cannibalism, slaughtering children in Africa with machetes harvesting their organs and drinking their blood?
I posted the video for you Kallark. That's why I don't believe in mixing races. How do you raise your children who are biracial Kallark. Do you teach them to love their black side and hate their mother who is white or whatever the hell she is. Just like Pres. Obama who identifies himself as 100 percent black. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you love one side and the hate the other but you can't totally and unconditionally love your children Kallark. Now do you understand? You racist bigot...How many years is your filthy disgusting race is going to blame others for your failures in life. 100, 200, 300 hundred years? How many years Kallark will your race own up taking responsibility for your actions?
WOW! Very good read. Thank you Mr. Barbarian. Your insight into the mindset of a self righteous psychopath seems right on. I look forward to reading more of your in depth analysis on these crazy posters. You and I share one common trait and that is TRUTH TELLING. These unicorn riding living under the rainbow poop smells like roses hypocrites can not refute a single word we say.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20399 Nov 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Very good read. Thank you Mr. Barbarian. Your insight into the mindset of a self righteous psychopath seems right on. I look forward to reading more of your in depth analysis on these crazy posters. You and I share one common trait and that is TRUTH TELLING. These unicorn riding living under the rainbow poop smells like roses hypocrites can not refute a single word we say.
Indeed Warrior it is hard to refute the truth for the PROBLEM is obvious that blacks are the PROBLEM....WWPW4LIFE......STAY STRONG......5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20400 Nov 21, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
Attention: Flapjack KJIMBO your kind better stick to your side of town you slack jawed peckerhead w!gger you better stick to Golden Corral with rest of you toothless honkies you fit right in with the ghetto trash /l/!ggers bootie handed pants on the ground punk,my steeltoed paratrooperboots need a good shine and if your lucky I'll give you a quarter and then I'll stump your head into a mudhole.7734/5372/2013(;-(l)-+ I warned all of you he would be back come out and play.
Well said Sir,
please keep up the good fight. We need more people like you taking a stance against these wiggers banjo playing one tooth wonders....5372
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20401 Nov 21, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Sir,
please keep up the good fight. We need more people like you taking a stance against these wiggers banjo playing one tooth wonders....5372
What a sad example of how you let your emotional hatred lay dormant for a few post. I knew the real part of you would surface you can not conceive the hatred that is preordain in your innate purpose for living. I never seen a race that is still the jest of every comic joke the insecurities of always needing a back up from others to give them that reassurance. It is always we we we need more people to take a stand, we need to stand.
You can not depend on your white brothers unless it is a group of four on one. Even if you see your white brethan being beat down will not get involved. The hate and the uncaring nature of some
Whites is just unreal. It is so unfortunate that some whites have the freedom of the world but will
Never know when we do love it is Gods love for our fellow man.To show how uncaring white folks they have a video game called Sandy Hook glorifying that piece of shit killer Adam. Now you tell me is that normal.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20402 Nov 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house! Just returned from a beautiful vacation boys and girls. Where is this crazy Sambo whiner at that I have been hearing about?
Hey Sambo get in the kitchen and make me some pancakes boy! You can't EVER stop FREEDOM of SPEECH, we have something in this country called the U.S. Constitution Sambo. Maybe in your 3rd world no toilet paper country you can do that but not here SAMBOY! LMFAO!
So how long you're going to be on probation or parole this time kids are not on vacation this is not the season who are trying to fool. Beautiful vacation tossing salads. Ni...ha please. I want my money back from those collect calls and come pick up your mail some big black buck keeps calling for you. He said his name is Chocolate love and don't worry the test was negative.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20403 Nov 21, 2013
Oh yeah as for as my mix kids I teach them not to trust white folks. To be very cautious Fork tongue. So does my French Canadian and Irish Husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 2 hr killa_the_compass... 70
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... 14 hr True American 1
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) May 20 Mary The Car Sale... 18
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis May 20 baa baa baa 68
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) May 20 hello 20
kelly farris (Feb '09) May 19 Kelly 3
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) May 19 JackArmStrong 6,465
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages